KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Hawkes Learning Reviews

Updated Jun 15, 2022

Found 38 of over 49 reviews

3.6
Hawkes Learning President Jim Hawkes (no image)
Jim Hawkes

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company!

Jun 25, 2021 - Seasonal Customer Service Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great company culture. -Worked remotely. -Always there to answer your questions.

Cons

None that I can think of

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

good

May 16, 2022 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

great coworkers and management the community they have built is great

Cons

the traffic is bad and having to drive in is painful

3. 1.0
    Current Employee

Don't work here

Jun 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only plus is the people.

Cons

no room for growth, no inclusivity and diversity, terrible salaries and "raises", terrible management, 0/10.

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

HLS Review

May 2, 2022 - Product Specialist in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people who are helpful

Cons

Low relative salary. Little company culture

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not bad

Oct 30, 2021 - Technical Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was fairly easy to get hired.

Cons

Small company, so you got small company issues

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love this company!

May 24, 2021 - Product Manager in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility is key, and there will always be opportunity for growth for those who seek it out.

Cons

The company lacks in providing resources to empower employees to do their jobs effectively.

Benefits Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to submit your thoughts about Hawkes. We're glad you've sensed that there is always opportunity to grow here at Hawkes and happy to hear you've appreciated our flexible work environment. As always, we will focus on recruiting efforts and doing everything we can to make sure that teams are staffed appropriately. We appreciate everything you do for us!

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent company but toxic management. Believe the negative reviews!

Jul 11, 2021 - Customer Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to gain experience. Occasional fun company-wide activities. Awesome employees to work with. Beware of management.

Cons

Toxic and manipulative management. Favoritism runs rampant. If you are not liked, they will devise a scheme to have you fired. Or they will make your life miserable until you quit. You will be overworked and undervalued. Be warned, some of these managers are downright evil.

Benefits Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and sharing your thoughts about your time with Hawkes Learning. The overall culture and team atmosphere at Hawkes is always something we are working on and cultivating, and we’re glad to hear that you appreciate the awesome employees we hire here. We strive to maintain a culture of positivity and service and are certainly open to hearing about changes we can make to our management team. More recently, we’ve restructured both our sales and customer support teams to provide consistent and dedicated support to our employees and we are hopeful employees see this positive change as a new opportunity to grow and development with new leadership. We know that we will always have room to grow as an organization and are constantly seeking to better ourselves. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, and we wish you the best in your career.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work!

May 4, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Thorough support from management and team.

Cons

Can be a learning curve.

Benefits Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to submit your thoughts about Hawkes. We're glad you've sensed the trust and supportive nature of our managers that we work hard to make part of our culture. We wish you all the best!

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great employer to work for

Nov 18, 2020 - Systems Analyst in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a Family like environment

Cons

Can be a drive, with traffic, depending on where you live.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great culture, flexible work environment

Jul 1, 2020 - Training and Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility with work schedule to promote healthy work/life balance, supportive culture and management, trust is given to complete your job responsibilities without management constantly checking in.

Cons

Very customer focused company, always want to do everything for the customers, but sometimes it's not realistic or achievable.

Benefits Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to submit your thoughts about Hawkes. We're glad you've sensed the trust and supportive nature of our managers that we work hard to make part of our culture. We appreciate everything you do for us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews

Hawkes Learning Reviews FAQs

Hawkes Learning has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Hawkes Learning to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Hawkes Learning employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Hawkes Learning. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

67% of Hawkes Learning employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hawkes Learning 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Hawkes Learning to be career development, workplace, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, management, culture.

Popular Careers with Hawkes Learning Job Seekers