Health Integrated Reviews | Glassdoor

2.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Zachary Fritz
1 Rating

Pros
  • Great people, some flexibility in scheduling (in 6 reviews)

• No pros at this place Charlie Brown (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • The upper management does not have a clue (in 8 reviews)

• So top heavy, its amazing that it does not fall over (in 6 reviews)

1. "Health Integrated is an extension of my family"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Health Integrated full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It seems like Health Integrated is finally on the right track! We are bringing in the right people for the right jobs and our ship is turning around. Last year was a little unsettled but we have done a 180. Now I feel like the HI family is an extension of my own. Keep hiring the right people and the road ahead will be much brighter.

Cons

I could have mentioned more cons about a year ago, but to be honest, they have improved so much I can't say much in this category.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Keep communication open and transparent and the company will continuously improve.

2. "Chaos"

Former Employee - Clinical Support Specialist in Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Clinical Support Specialist in Lynnwood, WA

I worked at Health Integrated full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Can't think of one...benefits are bad, the employees are stressed to the max...

Cons

The CEO had repeatedly said the the financials are getting better they continued to lay off people then the people left have to take on things they have no idea how to run. The left hand very rarely

Advice to Management

Hopefully you see that some "Managers" know how to coach and not micro manage, along with not being "cliquish". That company needs a moral booster in the worst way.

"Constant Turmoil"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at Health Integrated (More than 10 years)

Pros

Fair hourly wages, no bonuses or raises.

Cons

Constant turmoil, racing to provide services that do not exist for impossible deadlines.

Advice to Management

Constant turmoil and upheaval is disruptive to clients and employees.

"PRS Coordinator"

Former Employee - PRS Coordinator in Carrollwood, FL
    Former Employee - PRS Coordinator in Carrollwood, FL

I worked at Health Integrated full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cupcake Day, Popcorn Day.....if you really consider those "pros".

Cons

Worst place I've ever worked for, personally! You're just a number to them. Changes occur from one minute to the next. It's hard to keep up with all the changes. They change something, then they change it back within 30 minutes. Good people are hard to keep. Constant turnover. No drug test.

Advice to Management

Stop promoting/hiring those that haven't a clue what they are doing!!

5. "Was a good place to work, regret leaving"

Former Employee - RN Care Manager in Ann Arbor, MI
    Former Employee - RN Care Manager in Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at Health Integrated full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Was a good place to work, good opportunities for advancement

Cons

Pay scale slightly lower than other employers in the area, less autonomy with some aspects of the job

Advice to Management

Adjust the pay scale to be more competitive

6. "What's the point?"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at Health Integrated full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay. Good salary. Biweekly pay. Direct deposit. Nice co workers. Nice equipment work from home. No commute. Internet bill is reimbursed if you work at home.

Cons

Crap paid holidays. All personal time/vaycay lumped into one benefit. They make it sound like providing your unpaid lunch time is a luxury. No overtime Poor communication.

Advice to Management

Answer emails and return voice mails!

"Management"

I worked at Health Integrated full-time

Pros

None at all other than their paychecks don't bounce.

Cons

does not care about their employees. There is absolutely no work life balance at all. They set up unrealistic expectations and punish employees when they do not reach them and in order to reach them you have to work off the clock( which is illegal) so you can get all of your work done. Within 3 weeks of working there the medical director changed the process 3 times, you can never keep up with what you are supposed to be doing.There is no training at all but expect you to take on a full assignment within a week or so of your start date. After being a nurse for almost 20 years, This job was the biggest mistake I could have made. This is not a disgruntled employee but if I can save even one person from making the same mistake I made by leaving their current job and working here I wish someone would have done that favor for me.

Advice to Management

Get your act together. You don't know how to run a business and unfortunately your clients and employees pay the price. You lie and cheat to your clients and I know first hand that your employees are disposposable. You think nothing about laying people off. There is no job security and you hide behind your lack of empathy with unethical rational. Even if you do a great job and get great reviews from your boss, the next week you are layed off due to "restructuring ". Your knee jerk reactions to business will ensure your business stays unsuccessful and not only lose the good clients and employees you have but ensure you no longer acquire talented employees and stable client accounts

8. "A place to begin or excelerate your career"

Current Employee - Clinician in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Clinician in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Health Integrated full-time (More than a year)

Pros

HI has a lot of room for growth. If you apply yourself you won't go unnoticed. Being a HI employee has taught me more about this business and shown me that this is the industry I want to grow in. Psychosocial aspects of healthcare

Cons

Uncertainty is a Con as in any business is a pain. The company is growing and my hope is that it continues, the con is what if it doesn't?

Advice to Management

Management please take the time to embrace your team members and remember that they are just that team members. Remember that they all want the same common goal as you and they deserve to be treated as an equal. I believe that if a person doesn't possess the skill to remain in a certain role than before you throw them away see if their is something more suited for them. But, with that being said if someone is a constant source of anguish on a team this is an at will employer.

"Medical Case Manager"

Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Health Integrated (Less than a year)

Pros

They are a growing company. If you're searching for a company where you can get in on the ground floor, you'll be excited about helping them build.

Cons

The managers are very disorganized. They're not quite sure what the plan should be moving forward, literally week to week.

Advice to Management

Trust that you have hired intelligent, experienced workers who don't need to be micro-managed, and focus on what you can do as managers to support your staff.

"Worse management Ever"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at Health Integrated full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Concept: The Employee in Health Integrated are some of the best to work with. Even after a Year away I still hang out with them.

Cons

Poor Execution of Concept: Management. over promising, under delivering on everything. No knowledge Management, no strategic plan that can be understand or followed. So top heavy, its amazing that it does not fall over. Takes near bankruptcy to see where the problems are.

Advice to Management

Think Pyramid in your employee to manager ratio. Standardize your product, dont customize for each client. Invest in your people