- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Palo Alto, CA
- - Stanford, CA
- - Mountain View, CA
- - San Jose, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Irving, TX
- - New Jersey
Found 160 of over 178 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "smart people here who come to work every day super motivated to make things happen." (in 31 reviews)
- "Motivating and Inspiring Team Meetings" (in 12 reviews)
- "Like most people have mentioned, your coworkers are great people and awesome to work with." (in 7 reviews)
- "This 'amaze the user' perspective is central to the culture." (in 7 reviews)
- "friendly office and a lot of sunshine, but are super intense about winning and their technology." (in 6 reviews)
- "The CEO is manipulative and verbally abusive." (in 11 reviews)
- "Horrific/abusive leadership." (in 7 reviews)
- "They are all in it for the money and there is no transparency." (in 5 reviews)
- "Pay is also below the industry average" (in 4 reviews)
- "Right now, the hours are manageable, but you will see long hours around releases (everyone) and there are some people who are here all the time by choice." (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 7, 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great product, lots of interesting deals in the works that will propel the company forward. Current leadership seems to have a good grasp on things. Pay is good, wlb is better than most.
There could be more HR initiatives, but that can also be a pro at times.
Thank you very much for sharing your comments. We appreciate your thoughts and agree that great things are on the horizon.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People with less power are nice.
Leadership is not good....no there is no professional leadership :(
We are sorry to hear of your take on your experience at the company. We appreciate your feedback and will use your comments to inform our culture and policies going forward.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 14, 2022 - Product Designer in Palo Alto, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good people, nice office, good design team
lack direction from top management level
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your role at HealthTap.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 20, 2021 - Sales ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
None i can remember that outweigh the cons.
The company doesn't understand what their real value and product is and is always searching for something that will work. This company was built on the backs of mistreated H1B engineers who are like indentured servants.Continue reading
We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We don't think your outlook is a typical one, but we appreciate the hard feedback and will continue to pay attention to the points you raised. We hope you have found a work environment that is better suited to you.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 8, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People with no power are good to get along with
Managers should be trained to learn how to guide and communicate with team. Some members were playing politics. Come on!Continue reading
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction but we take your comments very seriously. Current employees and contractors at HealthTap all have power to speak up and maximize their abilities. We have a culture of sharing attributed, accountable feedback across all levels of the organization. It might not have always been that way, but we have a new cultural imperative based on past experience. Best wishes to you and your future endeavors.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 9, 2021 - Product Designer in Mountain View, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good teammates, good culture, hardworking people
not efficient enough when handling large decision making
Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 12, 2021 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Used to be one of the most innovative products in the healthcare
The people who built the product are long gone, especially the founding CTO and some stellar product people. The people who are still around are highly inexperienced and unskilled and get by through smooth talking, political intrigue and self promotion. Most would not be hired for the same position in a professional company. Resumes are routinely and brazenly faked on LinkedIn - PM's who were doing customer support and operations till 2018 have resumes showing that they started in product way back in 2016. All of this shows up in the poor quality of work. There is no product management to speak of, no strategy or definition and what passes for specs is shocking. The product is in very bad shape and most engineers who don't have to worry about a visa have left.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 5, 2020 - Drone in Mountain View, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Had a job, genuinely smart colleagues
Narrow minded leaders, no revenue, zero focusContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 29, 2020 - Product Manager in Palo Alto, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly team, daily lunch and food provided, room to grow.
Horrific/abusive leadership. Get rid of them if you want the company to succeed. Dozens of employees have complained to the board, yet they are still in charge in 2020?Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 21, 2020 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really nice manager, love my direct manager and some coworkers
toxic environment, low paid (esp for jr. entry level roles)
HealthTap Reviews FAQs
HealthTap has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 178 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at HealthTap to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
56% of HealthTap employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HealthTap 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.