KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

ISG Technology Reviews

Updated Jun 23, 2022

Found 29 of over 32 reviews

2.9
ISG Technology President & CEO Ben Foster (no image)
Ben Foster

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people who mostly all work hard for our customers.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Decent pay and benefits.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Momentum

Jun 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've enjoyed my time at ISG and appreciate the changes that have been made in the last year. I feel like we are operating as a more cohesive organization. I also like the hybrid work week and PTO--it makes it easier to have a better integration of my personal and professional priorities.

Cons

At times it seems things can be complicated too much.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

....

Aug 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and manager Good learning experience

Cons

less growth opportunities weak team structure

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Stay away far away!

Jul 5, 2021 - Help Desk Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros to this job.

Cons

I was scammed into working for them with bait and switch tactics for pay. I had to call into work because spent the night in the hospital with my girlfriend due to someone attempting sexually assault her, after explaining the situation I was screamed at by my manager to come to the office because I wasn’t the one sexually assaulted.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A company with potential, but gets in its own way

Apr 28, 2021 - Senior Systems Engineer in Kansas City, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company gives you room to grow technically, and you will be exposed to many different technologies and opportunities to learn throughout your time here.

Cons

Being good here means being indispensable. Any time away requires your machine with you, and phone calls and emails constantly. There's no real work-life balance. The company is standards adverse, and not one to get ahead of needed investments. Entirely too reactive for a technology company.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Avoid

Feb 17, 2021 - Senior Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

good people I worked with

Cons

constantly changing directions and never giving enough time for anything to show success. Instant success or try the next thing. Talk a good talk. unless you live in KC, there are zero opportunities to move up.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

ISG

Dec 14, 2020 - Systems Engineer in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Management Structure Co-workers are knowledgeable and helpful Work from Home

Cons

Difficulties managing workload sometimes Processes are not written in stone

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A mess but with some good people

Aug 7, 2020 - NOC Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to work from home when needed. Some good people who are willing to give you their time if you need assistance. PTO is fairly generous and benefits are given day 1. The CEO seems to be a genuinely nice guy.

Cons

Pay is below average and raises don't exist. Account executives run the company and are allowed to make promises to customers and sign contracts without verifying if we can actually deliver on those promises. The fallout for being unable to deliver falls on the support team rather than the account executives who oversold. Support center is very understaffed and can't keep up with ticket and call volume, and the company seems utterly unwilling to increase head count as more customers are added, only sometimes replacing people when they leave. Tier 2 has been put on the phone queue because tier 1, due to lack manpower, can't keep up. Tier 2 is now responsible for tier 1 and tier 2 work, answering incoming calls, and no extra pay for the added responsibility. HR is unresponsive and took 6 months to hire in a highly-qualified candidate for an open position who had already been selected to fill it that we desperately needed filled.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Would not work for them

Apr 6, 2020 - Solutions Architect in Lenexa, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

renovated the office within the last year

Cons

Too many clicks in this office for sure. Don't waste your time.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great people, poor leadership

Dec 26, 2019 - Senior Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule (WFH), salary not bad

Cons

bad leadership causing most good talent to leave.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Would not listen to people or the market

Nov 25, 2019 - Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some good people still left

Cons

HR had not a clue and drove away staff

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Reviews

ISG Technology Reviews FAQs

ISG Technology has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 41% of employees would recommend working at ISG Technology to a friend and 33% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ISG Technology employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ISG Technology. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

41% of ISG Technology employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ISG Technology 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ISG Technology to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with ISG Technology Job Seekers