Inflection Reviews

Updated Dec 12, 2020

4.2
Inflection CEO Mike Grossman (no image)
Mike Grossman
Pros
  • "Work/life balance: 2 days WFH policy, family-friendly culture(in 17 reviews)

• "Great culture, free lunch, make you feel welcome, clean and updated call center(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "This type of work environment encourages disinterest and apathy(in 5 reviews)

• "Their only moneymaker is a people search engine that makes money by selling public information as a subscription product to unknowing customers(in 5 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review
    COVID-19

"Evolving into a Force for Good"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Inflection full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Inflection has invested new and more resources lately into Diversity and Inclusion and social justice oriented programming. It's nice that, even during a pandemic-impacted market, the company believes that kind of investment is meaningful. Colleagues are brilliant, fun, engaging, and hard-working. Above all else, they respect one another and truly all work toward a team mission of creating trust through the power of data. In my entire professional career, I've never been more challenged while having so much fun

Cons

Parental leave is lacking compared to other companies in the Valley.

Continue reading
  2. "A Promising Future, Good People"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Co-Founder in Redwood Shores, CA

I worked at Inflection full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Genuinely good people working effectively together to build a market leading company. Not the flashiest company in the world, but steady and stable with a big market upside ahead.

Cons

As a mid-sized company, there are challenges created from growth that require active and hard work.

3. "Great Company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Customer Support Agent in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Inflection full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to grow with. Every one is super friendly. Very transparent.

Cons

Company is growing quickly so there can be lots of changes and some rough edges.

"Culture forever gone"

Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Inflection full-time

Pros

Ok pay, food and time off

Cons

Not a very inspiring place to work as an engineer

"Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Customer Support in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Inflection full-time for more than a year

Pros

Transparency Across the Organization Strong Values Competitive Pay and Benefits Open-Minded/Helpful Management Advancement Opportunities

Cons

Currently Work-from-Home (for those who prefer not to)

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Inflection full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been working for Inflection now for nearly three years and this company is by far one of the best companies that I have ever worked for. They have great benefits, they treat all of their employees like family and they really care about their employees. They always keep the employees up-to-date with anything occurring with the company, the status of the company and any upcoming news. If you need anything they are always happy to accommodate you with what you need and last but not least the working from home is a huge plus.

Cons

The company is growing fast and as should be expected Inflection is going through the typical growing pains and things change often.

7. COVID-19

"Most transparent company ever!"

Current Employee - Information Security Analyst in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Inflection full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management at Inflection are awesome. This is by far the most transparent company I have ever worked for. Management shares information about the performance of the company. Management also treats employees very well. They were among the first companies to develop a plan for Covid-19 that ensures that employees are safe including having all employees work from home.

Cons

None I can think of.

8. COVID-19

"Employee and Customer focused company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Inflection full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Inflection makes it's values known and lives by them. They put customer satisfaction and compliance above profits and our customers have recognized this repeatedly. Exec team is transparent with the state of the company. Everyone from a new support rep to the CEO is treated the same in this company and that is very hard to find. One example of how employees are treated, as soon as the COVID-19 pandemic started, they transitioned the entire company to a work from home model. As the world gets back to normal, our CEO has made the decision to keep people home as long as possible until we are all safe to return. There were no questions or delays, just action.

Cons

Sometimes our innovation seems to fall a little slower than competitors but I have noticed a huge shift in our priorities and teams over the last year so this isn't really a con anymore.

9. "A fast growing company with a very bright future"

Current Employee - Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Inflection full-time for less than a year

Pros

Willing to experiment and try out new things for the business. They give employees the freedom to voice their opinions and try out new things. Not old enough to be stuck in their ways and relentlessly trying to make themselves better for their customers.

Cons

If you're used to a formal and traditional work environment, it will take you a little time to blend in with the amazing culture. Don't be nervous, just keep learning and adding value.

Continue reading

"No resource center, no help from management."

2.0

I worked at Inflection

Pros

They cater in lunch everyday.

Cons

First day out of my probationary period I was let go for have just one low stat, no warning, no conversation for corrective action. I was pulled into a meeting room with the head of the floor and HR. They began to tell me that I more or less was not accepting my tasks, when I defended myself I was verbal attacked by both people in the room. I was told that they could tell that I did not want to be there based off my phone calls. With that being said, they do offer a bonus for good stats, which I got in the last month of my employment. Super strange that I am not doing my job, according to them, but was able to qualify for a bonus. This could be a great place to work but without proper leadership, no true resource center, one person dedicated to helping out on the floor, multiple third party’s that are doing the research for the company and you have to answer to their mistakes. For a company that prides themself off of being so transparent that they cannot even talk to their employees in a human aspect and let them know what they could be doing better, they’d rather give you zero notice and fire you. Not a good look for such a small company in such a big pond.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 English Reviews