KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

InfoBeans Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2021

3.9
InfoBeans Co-Founder and CEO Siddharth Sethi (no image)
Siddharth Sethi
Pros
  • "InfoBeans works hard to create a truly diverse work environment where everyone can feel comfortable(in 30 reviews)

• "The environment and work culture at InfoBeans are awesome(in 27 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Everything is good and work-life balance(in 14 reviews)

• "No Work life balance, No coordination between Onshore-Offshore and bad communication(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0

Work Culture

Feb 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work culture and good working environment

Cons

High work Pressure, Late night work

2. 3.0

Not so good working Environment

Dec 24, 2020 - Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

You'll get good perks. HR department is good.

Cons

Work culture is not so good. Too much work pressure. They won't give time to improvise your code.

InfoBeans Response

Thank you for your review and valued contribution at InfoBeans. Our team members' well-being is of great importance to us and we always encourage openness at our workplace in everything we do, be it culture, management, and learning opportunities. We are focused on building positive work experience and take all concerns seriously. If you have any suggestions on how we can do better, we'd love to hear them. Please feel free to write at feedback@infobeans.com We wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very good company

May 16, 2014 - Software Systems Engineer in Indore, WV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Here,life balance and work culture is very good

Cons

not provide good salary and increment

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good culture, not so good work

Sep 19, 2016 - Software Engineer in Stony Brook, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment. Good work life balance.

Cons

Not very cutting edge technically. Work quality leaves a lot to be desired.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee

It was ok to work in Infobeans

Dec 13, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture.. flexibility..and good pay scale

Cons

only one 7 hour everyday on computer

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company. Good HR and management.

Jun 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

On time salary Canteen Flexible hours Opportunity to work with Dhavan

Cons

Work life balance No cab facility

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best company to work with amazing culture

May 24, 2021 - Senior Software Developer in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to start your career, good training programs, lots of learning opportunities. Amazing support in the Covid times. Flexible work culture

Cons

There are no cons as such

InfoBeans Response

Thank you for sharing your valuable review. We are happy to hear about your experience at InfoBeans. Glad to have you as a part of our team!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Very good company

May 30, 2021 - QA Engineer in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is good about InfoBeans

Cons

Nothing, everything is good here

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Worst place to work, no work life balance, no value for the work done

May 25, 2021 - Associate Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Canteen is the only good thing, rest is worst

Cons

No growth, if you work here in support project then it will ruin you, HR will not hear you not even your manager. No matter how hardworking you are how much you contribute.. at the end you have only regret for this as there is no value of your work. Please don't go for this company if you want to make your career.

Continue reading
    10. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Below average organization

Jun 1, 2021 - Associate Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Appraisals are decent 2. Holiday on birthday.

Cons

1. Work is not that much good 2. Old technologies 3. Firing 4. Too much cutting into in hand salary.

InfoBeans Response

Thank you for sharing your review and valued contribution to InfoBeans. We are committed to creating a transparent, collaborative and positive environment at the workplace for all our team members so we are unhappy to hear about your experience at InfoBeans. We value and consider all feedback seriously but can't agree with your comment regarding firing our members. This statement holds no merit whatsoever, an extremely false comment without any basis; we have never done that in our history of 21 years. InfoBeans is a people-centric organization. There are about a hundred team members who have spent over 5 years with InfoBeans and over 50 who have completed 10 years or more. The company succeeds when these amazing people are delivering value for our clients. Job security at InfoBeans can be evaluated with the fact that how we have grown from 80 people in 2012 to 900+ strong global team today. It can not happen if we had followed a random hire and fire policy. Also note that we would not have been named as Great Place to Work or listed among Dream Companies to Work for. These awards survey our team independently for rating on Happiness, Flexibility and Trust factors. We have been rated high consistently on these factors, year after year. Our team members' growth-centric approach is one of the keys to our success and we are constantly working on brainstorming new ways to create a learning and supportive environment where every team member can thrive. We are focused on building a positive work experience and take all feedback seriously. If you have any suggestions on how we can do better, we'd love to hear them. Please feel free to write at feedback@infobeans.com We wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 246 Reviews