KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.6
Inland CEO Mark Glendenning
Mark Glendenning

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Inland is seeking rapid growth in flexible packaging market it is a nice family owned company, the people are friendly and most enjoy working there(in 5 reviews)
  • "The culture at Inland is evident by the large number of long term employees that work here.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work For!

Jun 1, 2021 - Strategic Account Representative in La Crosse, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great workplace culture, advancement opportunities and wonderful management!

Cons

None to share, overall great place to work!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

decent experience

Apr 19, 2022 - Intern in La Crosse, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The account services manager, Ashley, is great. They were flexible with my hours while I was in school. Appreciative of the work I got done

Cons

Kind of a negative atmosphere among some of the account managers. During COVID, there were a lot of responsibilities I got stuck with outside of my job description. Had a lot of different AM's tasks on my plate

3. 1.0

Employee nightmare

Apr 27, 2022 - Flexographic Press Assistant in Downingtown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid training, Unlimited OT, PTO, Insurance

Cons

Unprofessional upper management, poor communication between shifts and management team. Locker room behavior runs wild here between management and team members. There have been several sexual harassment cases that were swept under the rug due to the offending party being a "favorite supervisor"

Continue reading

Inland Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Inland prides itself on our cultural values and on creating a safe and harassment-free workplace environment for all employees. Inland takes harassment-related accusations very seriously and investigates all claims thoroughly. If you have any specific situations you would like to discuss further, we encourage you to reach out to us at hr@inlandpackaging.com.

4. 4.0

Decentish

Feb 14, 2022 - Label Line Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Understanding bosses, unlimited overtime, friendly atmosphere

Cons

Long hours on your feet, hardly any breaks, mandatory overtime

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Look elsewhere

Jan 26, 2022 - Labeling Specialist in La Crosse, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a job and you get paid.

Cons

Everything about the place especially the higher ups and management is terrible! All the company has done has been take away whatever they can from the employees. They won't do anything about their toxic management.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

It's a good place to work

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will learn a lot!

Cons

It can be stressful at times.

7. 4.0

Overall Great Place to Work

Jul 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall Inland is a good place to work with a laid back and trusting culture

Cons

Can’t think of any cons

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to work

Jun 25, 2021 - Label Line Associate in La Crosse, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of opportunity for over-time. A lot of room for advancement if you are willing to work overnight

Cons

Short breaks and long hours

9. 5.0

Good Place to Work

May 31, 2021 - Prefer Not To Say in La Crosse, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inland is a pretty good place to work. There are a lot of advancement opportunities and leaders who genuinely care about your wellbeing and safety. They also are always looking for more effective ways of doing things.

Cons

The most challenging part is that over half the staff have to work 12 hour shifts. It's great because we get a lot of days off throughout the year but they also do get kind of long sometimes.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Great Workplace, Great People

May 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked throughout many sectors, industries, and jobs over my career journey thus far, I am confident I knew what I both wanted and did not want in my next career move. From the beginning of the interview process, to the onboarding and training regimen, and carried into the ongoing everyday work structure, Inland is a company that stands by its values and mission. Inland cares about its most important asset, its people. I have personally witnessed all levels of employees being treated with respect, support, and presented opportunities to advance if desired. When I first started, I talked to more people than I can even recall that had started out in various positions in the company and now were in a completely different department - from operators becoming sales management, to sales staff now in procurement, or marketing using their skills on the estimating team - your skills, future goals and ambitions, and quality of work life are open to what you want to make them. One of the main things that stood out to me was the culture they have created and foster. Whether through their internal processes and communication, community involvement, or customer facing scenarios, everyone supports the common goal while respecting one another to achieve the best results possible for the customer(s). It is refreshing to be a part of a company that values their employees and in return make it an enjoyable place to work at. Regardless of if it is their 'responsibility' or in their 'job role description', people are willing to take the initiative and lend a helping hand to share in the process. Every company has their own hand of positives, negatives, and things they need to work on. Being part of a family owned company that has its sights set on growth, communication and the people involved play a significant impact on the future success of the operations. Inland has this figured out! If you are looking for somewhere that values talent and hard work, presents opportunities for advancement and self growth, and your voice is heard, Inland should be a consideration for you!

Cons

None at the present moment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Reviews

Inland Reviews FAQs

Inland has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 55 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Inland to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Inland employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Inland. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

66% of Inland employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Inland 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Inland to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Inland Job Seekers