Found 364 of over 367 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management." (in 23 reviews)
- "Weird upper management dynamic." (in 21 reviews)
- "managers are always in meeting and do not manage the sales staff in any way shape or form." (in 14 reviews)
- "High favoritism." (in 10 reviews)
- "training is minimal (two weeks of new hire training with no ongoing sales force development) and largely impersonal with heavy use of video tutorials and lecture format." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Inogen and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 20, 2023Warehouse PackerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSanta Barbara, CA
Work on your own most of the day, so a good job for people who'd prefer social interaction be kept to a minimum. Nice coworkers. Headphones and music allowed. Easy to get in the zone due to the repetitive nature of the work.
Discouraged from discussing pay among coworkers, which is illegal, but didn't seem intentionally so.
Inogen Reviews FAQs
Inogen has an overall rating of 2.3 out of 5, based on over 367 reviews left anonymously by employees. 23% of employees would recommend working at Inogen to a friend and 19% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -19% over the last 12 months.
23% of Inogen employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Inogen 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.2 for culture and values and 2.1 for career opportunities.