Inogen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inogen Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inogen (Arlington, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on two different platforms for two different listings for the same position; 2+ weeks for a rejection letter; week after that got an effusive email from TX sr. recruiter saying they were "so impressed with my experience, can we talk early next week?" She stood me up for the phone interview; after being 10 minutes late I emailed her; after another 10 minutes I called and received a short email while leaving her a voice mail, "I'm sorry we'll have to reschedule thank you." After reading the comments from past and current employees, I'm sure this was a blessing in disguise. Apparently, this company doesn't know how to treat strong candidates. How they possibly treat clients any better? What a waste of time and expectations...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Initial communication with HR person, then in person interview with so-called Supervisor...he was very unprofessional, sarcastic and acted like interviewing people was beneath him. The overall purpose of this company is wonderful and I was so excited to have the opportunity to interview here. But after this experience,and from what I've heard from those currently working here or have since left, now, I feel it was a blessing in disquise not to work here. Very unfortunate and I guess upper management doesn't care that this location in Richardson is being run by unprofessional, non-motivating, degrading managers who have their selected "favorites" who are the only ones that get the fresh leads and all others get the ones that are months old and won't go anywhere...and beware, if you are looking for a true inside sales position, this isn't it...its a Call Center environment, and a revolving door full of short timers who won't make the cut if they aren't part of the "in" crowd...

Interview Questions

• I answered the question that was asked about how to handle a specific situation, but he said it wasn't the right answer...   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inogen.

Interview

First there is a phone interview screening. After that, I was asked to come in for a face to face interview with two of the sales managers. They have questions prepared and mix in their questions pertaining to the role and how you would handle certain situations along with how your past experience would benefit you in this role.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inogen (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted in a few days. It was a really quick process: a phone interview and an in-person interview with a sales lead. Everybody I have encountered is extremely nice, helpful, and enthusiastic. I also had to take a personality test. Was contacted within the hour after taking it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about setting goals, and how i dealt with rejection through scenarios   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inogen (Plano, TX).

Interview

It was very odd. I thought I was being interviewed by HR but once she left I saw a gentleman walking towards me mumbling about something with another lady and found out they were the ones interviewing. Not very professional at all.

Interview Questions

• Most of them didn't have much to do with what I currently do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Process was very good, first they will contact you for a phone screening and after that you will have a face to face interview with two managers. Then once they review everything it doesn't take more than 2 weeks to get your offer.

Customer Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Richardson, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process where I spoke about my previous jobs and how I believe that they have prepared me to be able to handle this job. It was an interview with two managers and the both would ask questions about your previous job, decisions you made in certain situations, etc...

Interview Questions

• How did what you did previously compare to what you would be doing at Inogen.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inogen.

Interview

It's an "old school" interview. Drilling you with the typical questions about your sales style and the "what would you do" type of questions. Practice some scenarios that involved sales, working with customers, ways of overcoming a negative situation, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were given negative objection from a customer and how did you turn it into a positive outcome?   Answer Question

Interview

Had the interview and I was told that I would hear back from the interview manager in about a week to let me know if I would or would not get the position. I haven't heard anything back but I have heard from others that were interviewed for one of the three openings for the position that I interviewed for and they all have been contacted weeks later and may get the job. My only concern is that there has been no communication with myself after being told that I would hear something even if it was something saying that I didn't get the job. Communication is the main issue that I've noticed with this company.

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to work more hours as it is needed and meet quota required by the department?   Answer Question

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inogen (Richardson, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied and it took a little time to get an interview. But Once I interviewed, I was hired within in week. At the time I interviewed, they were in a growth period of needing experienced people .

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Inogen   1 Answer