Inogen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Inogen

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Inogen in July 2018.

Interview

Filled out application few days later was called by management who went over resume and asked about my experience. At end of the call she asked if I could come in for second interview informed her yes. Later that day received email for in person interview with two mangers. Met with supervisor and co worker of department basic interview went over experience they asked behavioral questions and explained the job, By the end of interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you turned a difficult situation into a positive one   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inogen (Cleveland, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

It was very quick. I almost felt like I didn't get the job because it was so quick. But I was extended an offer same-day. I had a phone screening, in person interview then had to submit to a background check and a 1 hour intelligence test. Overall it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales process.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick and to the point they will contact you via phone to do a Greg interview, set up date and time to come in then have an interview with a manager where you will find out if you are going to be hired or not

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inogen (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted in a few days. It was a really quick process: a phone interview and an in-person interview with a sales lead. Everybody I have encountered is extremely nice, helpful, and enthusiastic. I also had to take a personality test. Was contacted within the hour after taking it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about setting goals, and how i dealt with rejection through scenarios   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inogen (Arlington, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on two different platforms for two different listings for the same position; 2+ weeks for a rejection letter; week after that got an effusive email from TX sr. recruiter saying they were "so impressed with my experience, can we talk early next week?" She stood me up for the phone interview; after being 10 minutes late I emailed her; after another 10 minutes I called and received a short email while leaving her a voice mail, "I'm sorry we'll have to reschedule thank you." After reading the comments from past and current employees, I'm sure this was a blessing in disguise. Apparently, this company doesn't know how to treat strong candidates. How they possibly treat clients any better? What a waste of time and expectations...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inogen (Plano, TX).

Interview

It was very odd. I thought I was being interviewed by HR but once she left I saw a gentleman walking towards me mumbling about something with another lady and found out they were the ones interviewing. Not very professional at all.

Interview Questions

• Most of them didn't have much to do with what I currently do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Initial communication with HR person, then in person interview with so-called Supervisor...he was very unprofessional, sarcastic and acted like interviewing people was beneath him. The overall purpose of this company is wonderful and I was so excited to have the opportunity to interview here. But after this experience,and from what I've heard from those currently working here or have since left, now, I feel it was a blessing in disquise not to work here. Very unfortunate and I guess upper management doesn't care that this location in Richardson is being run by unprofessional, non-motivating, degrading managers who have their selected "favorites" who are the only ones that get the fresh leads and all others get the ones that are months old and won't go anywhere...and beware, if you are looking for a true inside sales position, this isn't it...its a Call Center environment, and a revolving door full of short timers who won't make the cut if they aren't part of the "in" crowd...

Interview Questions

• I answered the question that was asked about how to handle a specific situation, but he said it wasn't the right answer...   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inogen.

Interview

First there is a phone interview screening. After that, I was asked to come in for a face to face interview with two of the sales managers. They have questions prepared and mix in their questions pertaining to the role and how you would handle certain situations along with how your past experience would benefit you in this role.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Process was very good, first they will contact you for a phone screening and after that you will have a face to face interview with two managers. Then once they review everything it doesn't take more than 2 weeks to get your offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inogen.

Interview

First you receive a phone screen that takes about 20 min. If they like you, they ask you to come to the office for a second interview. Second interview is usually with 2 sales managers and then if you move forward you interview with the Associate Sales Director. They usually let you know within the week if they want you.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inogen (Richardson, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied ,online, and waited a few days. I received an email stating that my application was incomplete, completed it, and received a call from one of the sales managers a couple of days later. The sales manager was extremely friendly, and very transparent about the position and the company. I was asked back for an in person interview a couple of days later where I met with 2 sales managers. They asked standard questions about sales, and were both very personable.
    I read over the interview reviews here on glassdoor, and they were very accurate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They pay a base salary of 30k and the rest is up to you. Their goals seem very attainable, and I appreciated that they gave me a reasonable timeline of when I can expect to start earning commissions.