Intact Technology Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

207.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Intact Technology~259006
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent work/life balance with a welcoming, respectful culture

Mar 30, 2022 - Director, Strategic Communications in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for companies who say they are a diverse company but they really aren't. Intact is the most diverse company I have worked for - nearly 50% of the company is women! New ideas are welcome and nourished here. They are very selective in their recruiting efforts - Intact has some of the smartest, brightest people around. The interview process was amazingly transparent and a breath of fresh air - the best recruiting experience I have seen. The HR team regularly sends gifts like gift cards and snack boxes to employees and provides meal service for those who go into the office. And I have never worked for a company who offers unlimited PTO. For a remote workforce that's spread out all over the country and growing quickly, those special touches mean a lot.

Cons

We are growing at a fast rate, so bringing new team members up to speed on projects can be challenging as we're all so busy, but the company adopts a continuous improvement culture which acts on lessons learned so the process is always being refined.

Intact Technology Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so happy to hear your feedback and to know that you are feeling the genuine care that is core to our culture. Cheers! Jason Hampel

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

All talk with only action that makes managers look good

Mar 28, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. You will be fed a line of inclusiveness, diversity and concern for the individual when it could not be farther from the truth. Managers, directors on down are only out to further themselves. It's sad but a lot of the people who tanked other people's careers at Intact by basically lying to managent have left. Doesn't mean that the practice still isn't pervasive, it's still rampant still to this day.

Cons

Hmmmm what to say. Managers are very inexperienced. They only report the good. Throw their reports under the bus at every turn and take no accountability for the mistakes. They are self promoting, have no work ethic and are only out for themselves.

Intact Technology Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are deeply concerned and saddened to hear this type of feedback as we can honestly say this is the first in our 16-year history of hearing it. We take all accusations and violations of business and social conduct seriously. We would greatly appreciate it if you would reach out to our HR Department for further discussion. We place high value on current and former team member feedback and would like to learn more about your experiences here so we investigate. While we are growing by leaps and bounds, we are committed to doing what’s right by our team and their families. Thank you for your contributions at Intact and we wish you the best of luck in your new career.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love working here!

Jan 5, 2022 - Sales Operations in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Intact Technology has been an amazing experience. The team here is inspiring and supportive. It is apparent how much Intact cares about their employees. The ability to work side by side with the CEO and the President is an opportunity that you don't get at most companies. It is an atmosphere of growth and learning while producing phenomenal results, creating the best value in the industry.

Cons

I have not had a single bad experience while working at Intact.

Intact Technology Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I also love our flat organization. It provides an opportunity for ALL of us to learn and grow from each other. Jason Hampel

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

No communication

Mar 14, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, some good folks to work with.

Cons

Lack candor. Led to believe one thing when the opposite was true.

Intact Technology Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Transparency and open communication are core to our culture and we are always seeking ways to enhance both. And being honest is the only way we know how to convey information, I don't understand this comment. If you are open to it, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you to see how we made you feel misled and hear any feedback on where we can improve our communication overall. Thank you! Jason Hampel

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

A company that TRULY cares!

Jan 4, 2022 - Content Specialist in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of companies preach "employee wellness" and "putting people first" but Intact Technology really walks the walk. They encourage employees to actually make use of their unlimited PTO, actively promote employee wellness and work-life balance, and show endless appreciation for their people. Leadership is extremely supportive, open to suggestions, and transparent.

Cons

Somehow there are no downsides to working here!

Intact Technology Response

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I am so glad to know that you feel our focus on our people. We believe strongly that by truly getting to know our people and encouraging and supporting personal enrichment (in and out of work), we enrich our overall community and are better able to support each other and our customers. Please let me know if you ever feel that wane. Jason Hampel

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Phenomenal People and Management Team!

Jan 5, 2022 - Sales Consulting Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family Culture of everyone being 'in it to win it'. Focus on the Customer and Suppliers. A sense of teamwork and pride in building the company! Great vacation and benefits. A wonderful sense of appreciation.

Cons

You will work hard but it will be worth it! Need more snacks!

Intact Technology Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! There is a lot pride here, I'm glad to know you are feeling that. Our customers and partners are key members of our community, we choose them wisely and we work hard to make them extraordinarily successful. Thank you for recognizing that. We will work on the snacks :). Jason Hampel

7. 5.0

Best Company I Have Worked For

Jan 4, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Aurora, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere and culture, excellent collaboration, employees who care about their customers and getting results. Very competitive salary and benefits.

Cons

I have been with Intact for almost 6 months and so far have not run into any Cons to working at Intact.

Intact Technology Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It is wonderful to hear your feedback and validation of the environment that you and the rest of the team create. It is truly an honor to hear you say that Intact is the best company you have ever worked for. Thank you for all that you do. Jason Hampel

8. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Nov 9, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best organizations I have worked for. Great culture with great teammates who work together to help deliver meaningful results to customers.

Cons

No negatives to talk about

Intact Technology Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your last sentence couldn't summarize our company objective any better. And, thank you for your role in creating that type of environment and result. Jason Hampel

9. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Glassdoor does not allow 0 stars

Oct 3, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A place to go if you want your career to die

Cons

Flat organization. You don't know who you report to. Unlimited vacation. Another way for Intact to see how productive you are. Lay offs because you are too expensive. I know some solid consultants layed off because their salary was too high. Unpredictable work hours. You can be on intern Work and then all of a sudden you are laid off. Senior executives expirenice. Senior exec who are clueless. Work product. Intact junior and Senior managers work you to death. Take credit for your work. Mixed messages. Managers only give the good news to executives. Accountability. Managers are all to quick to throw their reports under the bus to avoid them looking bad. I could go on but I won't. You have been warned.

Intact Technology Response

Gosh. This is tough to read. Your experience is the exact opposite of the culture and mindset we work each minute of each day to achieve. We care deeply about Intact being one of the best places to work: our core philosophy is built on the respect we have for the people around us, our colleagues. Respect, civility, being decent human beings are truly the most important attributes we wish to convey – as an employer and as individuals. We know you have a choice – a choice of who you work with, where, and the reasons you turn up each day. At Intact we want these reasons to be validating, promoting individual and community growth to attain a thriving business that measures its success on factors beyond financial achievement. There will be days that are long with challenging work, and there will be days that we shine and reap the rewards. We could elaborate on the initiatives that provide executive and manager learning opportunities from employee feedback and input … internal satisfaction surveys, an employee experience advisory board, collaborative Individual Development Plans, open-door policy from the CEO and President to team managers, etc.: These initiatives are tools and unless actively utilized, they are redundant. Their aim is to promote collective responsibility and ownership in the company we continue to build. We are realistic enough to know that our business model does not suit everyone. For your experience, we regret that you were unable to discover affirmation and personal career satisfaction with us. For our team, we congratulate them on always striving to be their best, whilst understanding we will never be perfect – we appreciate you and are grateful for all you do to contribute to all that we aspire to here at Intact.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Intact is a great place to work

Jul 21, 2021 - Manager in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Intact really cares about their employees and it shows in the culture they have built and the continuous improvements they make. Work/life balance and flexibility. There are opportunities to learn new things and develop professionally. Senior leadership is very engaged with all areas of the business and makes time to be available. They listen to their employees and make positive changes based on the feedback that they receive.

Cons

Like any growing business, there are growing pains. Growth causes change and you have to be flexible, quick to adapt, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Some might consider this to be a con.

Intact Technology Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm glad to know that you feel the 'care' that surrounds our team. That level of caring from our team members makes all the difference and makes possible the wonderful growth that we enjoy individually and as a business. Thank you for your role in that. Jason Hampel

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews

Intact Technology Reviews FAQs

Intact Technology has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 46 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Intact Technology to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Intact Technology employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Intact Technology. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

86% of Intact Technology employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intact Technology 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Intact Technology to be benefits, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Intact Technology Job Seekers