Intapp Reviews

Updated Dec 31, 2020

3.4
Intapp CEO John Hall (no image)
John Hall
Pros
  • "smart people to collaborate with and exposure to a fast paced tech environment(in 8 reviews)

• "Great people, gets a well-rounded work experience(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "This is a high-growth company, so the workload can be heavy at times but I’ve never been bored(in 4 reviews)

• "Growth comes with growing pains and the company is grappling with keeping up with all the initiatives it has taken on(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review

"Unique company with great benefits!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Intapp full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Free snacks, drinks and sometimes meals *Casual yet professional environment *Flexibility and ability to work from home as needed, but the office has such a refreshing vibe that you may not want to work at home *Great orientation for every new hire in Palo Alto where the company is headquartered *Intelligent leadership that is still approachable *Going through a lot of growth so there is potential to have a huge impact as an employee

Cons

*In growth mode, so if you aren’t comfortable joining a company where you are often building and defining new processes, this may not be the place for you

March 30, 2020VP Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share some insights into our very special culture. Delighted to see that you are really enjoying it!

"Providing a positive experience for internal and external clients"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Intapp full-time for more than a year

Pros

The philosophy of my previous company was that if you have not done it before, you cannot do it here. At Intapp, I have found a lot of smart people and the company is willing to let you take on additional responsibilities where you have no prior experience so that you can build your skill set. I have taken on multiple new responsibilities and the company has trusted me to learn what needs to be done and then to do it. I am so grateful to have the opportunity that Intapp has provided me to grow

Cons

This is a high-growth company, so the workload can be heavy at times but I’ve never been bored.

October 15, 2020Michele Murgel, SVP People & Places

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Intapp. I am delighted to read that you continue to expand your responsibilities and grow your knowledge and your career. A key pillar of our culture is ensuring that people are able to gain the experiences and skills that will enable them to continue to build and grow their careers here. We are a high growth company so there are a lot of opportunities - but we want to ensure that our people have balance in their lives too. We have just announced some additional paid days off so hopefully everyone will use that extra time away from work to do something for themselves!

3. "No"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Intapp full-time

Pros

The people are good to work with fir the most part

Cons

Not a good life/work balance

"Was a great company/place to work, now not so much"

Former Employee - Customer Service in America, IL

I worked at Intapp full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good market position. Smart engineers. VP of Product is excellent.

Cons

Women beware - you won't advance. New CRO and COO are immature, incorrigible and basically rude. Culture is now fear-based as opposed to reward-based. Some brilliant minds and people have been driven out of the company.

October 15, 2020Michele Murgel, SVP People & Places

It is always difficult to read a review from someone who had a negative experience here. It sounds like you have already left us but if you are still here, please reach out to me so that I can better understand your experience. A key aspect of our culture is ensuring that our team members have opportunities to grow their careers here at Intapp, as we continue to grow. In fact, of the people who were promoted into senior leadership roles so far this year, almost half were women!

"Your employees are exhausted"

I worked at Intapp full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Nice new office w/ snacks - Great new hire orientation program - Good chance of IPO in the next year - Smart and talented employees - Strong maternity/paternity leave policy

Cons

- Lack of diversity on the executive leadership team - Slow roll out of D&I initiative - Poor representation and response from HR team to protect employee base - Disorganized and slow finance department - Extremely hierarchical and political environment creating many barriers to getting things done or getting approval. - Layoffs, reorgs, budget cuts, low salary increases, weak bonus payouts - Promotions out of necessity, not due to performance - Culture of finger pointing and "not my job" - Unclear roles and responsibilities - Long days filled with back to back meetings

October 9, 2020Michele Murgel, SVP People & Places

It sounds like you have already left, which is unfortunate since I would have appreciated an opportunity to better understand some of your perceptions. There is no question that we are in growth mode and we are moving as quickly as we can to address our high growth challenges, but we also appreciate this may not be for everyone. We wish you well in your future career endeavors.

6. "Cloud Engineer"

4.0
    Former Employee - Cloud Engineer in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Intapp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company was fun to work for

Cons

Company growing too fast and was purchased by Intapp leaving us to worry about our positions

October 9, 2020Michele Murgel, SVP People & Places

Thank you for sharing your experience during your short time here. It sounds like you have already left, which is unfortunate since I would have appreciated an opportunity to discuss your longer term opportunities here. There is no question that we are in growth mode and we are moving as quickly as we can to address our high growth challenges. As a company that has been here for almost 20 years, we have focussed, and will continue to focus on building a company of long term value. We hope that you too continue to do well and fulfill your career aspirations.

"Leadership Nightmare RUN from this place"

1.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Intapp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can’t think of anything pro

Cons

*** Women beware*** leadership very sexist. Frat boy leadership - HR is known for bullying . The law firm “advisory board “ is completely unaware of truth. Massive holes in software ..

November 3, 2020Michele Murgel, SVP People & Places

One of our recently promoted senior leaders, Jennifer Richard, just shared her experience working here over the past 6+ years “If anyone had asked me a day or even 6 months after the acquisition if I thought I’d have a role or would I even chose to stay [at Intapp], I would have said, ‘Probably not,’ because I really wasn’t sure I had a future with Intapp,” said Richard. “Looking back, I think, ‘Thank goodness I didn’t leave because I’ve had some of my most transformative years at Intapp.’ I’m excited to be part of a company that has clear vision and strategy that I can stand behind.” Follow this link to read more. https://www.intapp.com/blog_posts/employee-spotlight-jennifer-richard/

"Great time working at DealCloud"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in New York, NY

I worked at Intapp full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training, team work, and environment

Cons

New Jersey location coupled with building renovations

August 24, 2020Michele Murgel, SVP People & Places

Thank you for taking the time to share some of your experiences working with us at Intapp. It sounds like you have moved on and we wish you continued success in your career endeavors!

"Good Company with a lot of potential"

I have been working at Intapp full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work is challenging with a lot of potential to have an impact. There are a lot of that need automation and with the growth rate there is the opportunity to really help shape the direction of the company.

Cons

Senior leadership is still learning how to trust their leaders to run their areas of responsibility in company. Currently, they stay very involved in day to day operations versus strategy, which can really slow down processes and hinder improvement. That being said, I have a great respect for what they have built and I believe they are learning to let go a little but it will take some time for the adjustment as they are new to the fast/high growth mode.

August 11, 2020Michele Murgel, SVP People & Places

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review. It is great to hear that you find the work that we do challenging and that you believe you can really make an impact - because every one at Intapp can! Your advice to management is very thoughtful. We will to continue to encourage our leaders to set the right example with work-life balance. And yes, we have continued to hire and develop tremendous talent across the company who will also take on more as we grow. Thank you for your feedback.

10. COVID-19

"Management does not value the work we put in, so support."

1.0
    Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Intapp full-time

Pros

Decent culture, which has been lost due to covid

Cons

Lack of support from management, DealCloud/Intapp does not value employees. Terrible work/life balance

August 10, 2020Michele Murgel, SVP People & Places

Please reach out to me directly to share more about your experience here. Intapp has a long history of valuing our employees and ensuring that people can have work-life balance. We know how important this is to everyone with the hectic pace of life and so many competing priorities - amplified significantly during this pandemic. My team and I would like to personally work with our managers to ensure that they are helping their teams find balance as well as reinforce how valued everyone is at our company. I do hope you reach out. Michele

Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 English Reviews