Found 1,569 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and 401k" (in 156 reviews)
- "Provides good work life balance and conducts many cultural activities for employee engagement." (in 155 reviews)
- "The people were great and so was the working environment." (in 122 reviews)
- "Global and international company with a good culture" (in 100 reviews)
- "Good pay and corporate lifestyle" (in 46 reviews)
- "Not structured and organized, Poor management, not employee friendly" (in 60 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to other industries." (in 37 reviews)
- "Offshore managers give a different image about the off shore team and their concerns and their work." (in 27 reviews)
- "US centric Senior management are almost all in Atlanta and have a massive ivory tower mentality." (in 25 reviews)
- "Marketing leadership is poor across the board." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Invesco and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJul 28, 2023Executive ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Excellent culture, employee centric, collaborative and inclusive, competitive pay scale, forward thinking, opportunity for advancement.
I have nothing negative to say about my experience as an employee, its an incredible firm to work for after having been exposed to several cultures in the wealth management industry.
- 4.0Nov 29, 2023Client Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHouston, TX
Since the pandemic the option to work from home was great, only having to report to the office twice a month for team meetings.
Like most jobs, it's who you know.
- 2.0Dec 3, 2023Advisor ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 10 years
They have great benefits for employees
Boys Club. The leadership keeps finding a bright shiny toy to take over sales which leads to constant restructuring. They don’t have faith in their sales team for organic growth. They keep paying up for other businesses that don’t add to their assets.
- 4.0Aug 29, 2023Senior Pricing AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHouston, TX
*30+ days vacation, plus if you work on a holiday you get an extra day off. Usually holidays are very low volume, easy days. * Overtime is allowed and there is no limit. 25% of my pay came from OT. *Very flexible work schedule, you set your own hybrid time. If you only want to go from morning and go back home during lunch time, you can. *If you work hard and have a great performance, management will compensate with very nice salary increases and promotions. However, if you are not, most likely will stay in the same position for years.
*This team works every single holiday. *Hight turnover, so if in that season there aren't enough people in the team: it is rare to take vacations and a lot of over time is worked. *This team has daily deadlines, so it is pretty fast pace and critical to finish each task a a point in time, specially in the afternoon.1
- 4.0Nov 17, 2023Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAtlanta, GA
Company work culture Exposure Learning Opportunities Work life Balance Atlanta office is just awesome, worldclass to work .
Stalled Career None other .
- 4.0Oct 10, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsAtlanta, GA
This is a great company on so many levels. They care about their people in a way that stands out in the financial services industry. The overall business performance is strong.
The stock price is sinking and it’s hard to know why.
Invesco Reviews FAQs
Invesco has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,765 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Invesco to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
80% of Invesco employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Invesco 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.