Invesco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional interview process! They were very informative, understanding and definitely seems interested in finding the right person for the position. They follow up with you very quickly and the in-person interview was great, very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Went over past experience that may be applicable for the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX).

Interview

First I received phone screen then had interview with supervisor. Third round interview was about 2.5 hours with a tour and group panel. Interview questions were based off STAR method.

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Invesco.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Phone interview with the manager first and then on site interview after one month. 2 hours of technical interview with 3 analysts and the manager.

Client Reporting Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Invesco (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed with hiring Manager and the Global Manager. The hiring manager questions were pointed directly to managing, while the other Manager was looking for answers not only for you to respond to how you manage but also how you accomplish the items on your resumes while managing.

LCSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a recruiter first.
    Then a phone interview with a manager.
    Then they called me in and it was a panel interview with 3 other people. Interview was laid back and chill. Like a conversation with a panel.

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invesco.

Interview

It was a phone interview with the team. We reviewed my background, why I wanted this position, what UX meant to me and they asked me about my design process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a design project you are most proud of? why?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invesco.

Interview

Phone interview wit HR. She described the position and asked some behavioral questions. Lasted only about 10 minutes. I then got moves up to the next level of the process where I will be interviewing with multiple hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how experienced you are with giving presentations.   Answer Question

Financial Reporting Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First received a screening phone call. I was asked a few behavioral questions, nothing difficult. After that I was contacted by HR and set up an interview. Interview consists of three hiring mangers where they take turns asking you questions about yourself and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize?
      Where do you see yourself in the future?
      Tell me of a time when you had to handle multiple projects at once.
      Tell me of a time that you had an issue and how you resolved the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Three part process
    The first part is a phone interview with the HR recruiter. She goes over the job description and requirements. Asks about who you are, and goes through your resume. At the end of the interview I was moved on to the next stage.
    The second interview is also a phone interview with a supervisor. He also went through my resume and asked a few behavioral based questions.
    Last was the Face-to-Face Interview. It started off with presentation about Invesco and more in detail information about the position. After the presentation you are either taken on a tour or straight to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to handle multiple projects at the same time? Can you tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer? Can you tell me a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with talent acquisition. The second was the day after with a supervisor. The last interview was in person with a group of employees and mentors followed by a tour.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer