Found 203 of over 215 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about IronNet Cybersecurity? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with IronNet Cybersecurity employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "IronNet offers great benefits and understands the need for a work" (in 23 reviews)
- "Great people to work with." (in 20 reviews)
- "Excellent leadership that truly cares about the growth and happiness of their people." (in 14 reviews)
- "Used to have a great culture." (in 13 reviews)
- "Great work life balance" (in 8 reviews)
- "The company pivoted ... by deep cuts to its workforce 3 times in the past 2 years with barely any notice (the “latest and greatest” layoff that was just announced and gave people a just a couple of hours’ notice)." (in 6 reviews)
- "The transparency between the co" (in 5 reviews)
- "Absolutely incompetent executive leadership" (in 3 reviews)
- "Company has normal issues dealing with changing economic environment, however, the first thing you can count on is the leadership from C suite to front line management is focused on success of its people and very self aware of themselves." (in 3 reviews)
- "Communication is basically nonexistent between leadership and the people that actually do the work to try to make this company successful." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of IronNet Cybersecurity and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAllen, TX
* Politics is low. * The manager is great. * Colleges see you as a friend. * The things you get to do you get to do right.
* Had to furlough due to lack of funding.
- 3.0Sep 30, 2023Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
Proud team of mission focused cybersecurity experts
Inexperienced leadership team could not deliver on growth forecasts.
IronNet Cybersecurity Reviews FAQs
IronNet Cybersecurity has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 215 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at IronNet Cybersecurity to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
58% of IronNet Cybersecurity employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IronNet Cybersecurity 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.