Isoftech Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated April 5, 2017

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Nagoor V Inaganti

1. "Good to be part of iSoftech"

Current Employee - Automation Developer in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Automation Developer in Washington, DC

Pros

Freedom to experiment at work. Keeps up promises.

Cons

No paid leaves with my current engagement

2. "“Very intelligent senior management. Very knowledgeable upon the industry, friendly and respectful to staff members."

Former Employee - Senior UI Developer in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Senior UI Developer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Isoftech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

“Very intelligent senior management. Very knowledgeable upon the industry, friendly and respectful to staff members. Senior management for the most part does not specifically create a feeling of superiority. Can move very easily throughout the company. Compensation is competitive.”

Cons

“My Director was not well informed on the insurance industry and did not…”

Advice to Management

nothing

3. "Lead QA Engineer"

Current Contractor - Lead QA Engineer in Herndon, VA
    Current Contractor - Lead QA Engineer in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Isoftech as a contractor

Pros

Worked as a Lead QA Engineer at Fannie Mae

Cons

Need a challenging role in DC Metro area

5. "Nice Contracting Employer"

I have been working at Isoftech full-time

Pros

Very nice and does very fair business. They maintain good documentation

Cons

have very little pressence in direct clients

6. "Best consulting"

I have been working at Isoftech full-time

Pros

VP of the company is a great Visionary. The company has sound cultural values and best environment to work for an IT professional. To start with their value system in terms of transparency is commendable. Most of consulting companies want to extract the blood of contractors and use their H1-B/green card as a locking mechanism to negotiate lower pay rates. But here they are honest about pay rate from clients and primary vendors of client. The company hires employees based on the value they bring to the team. The company arranges annual employee meet in both Virginia and Maryland. The company provides excellent benefits in terms of health insurance, per diem etc. Similar to fortune 500 companies the management encourages employees to undergo professional development and helps them to get abreast with latest technologies. I have even got reimbursement for my educational expenses. Their biggest strength is the management team. The higher management makes sure that employees get new position when the contract ends. I usually get multiple atleast 3 new confirmed positions weeks before my contract ends. Not but not the least the company's termination policy. The employee is terminated when he fails to meet the expectation even after two warnings.

Cons

Hard to say one.
    If you see any bad reviews
    1. it might be from people who were fired or
    2. lazy people who did not want to learn new technologies that today's market demands.

Advice to Management

Please keep up the good work. looking forward to see more employees benefit from your vision and hard work

7. "About company culture"

Pros

Good work ethics, work life balance, play time, nap time

Cons

too many politics in teams, extra hours

Advice to Management

tranparent policies, schedule meetings

8. "Senior System/Business Analyst"

Pros

challenging job, a lot of tasks so you learn more

Cons

high politics environment, there is no room to get promoted

9. "Best employer I ever worked with"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst

Pros

Very understanding.Takes into consideration every aspect you put for them.
    I moved from a different company to ISoftech and I got to say that was the best decision I ever took in my life.couldn't be more happier.So far I had a fantastic career and I love to work as long as I can.

Cons

so far, did not experience any downside or issues.

Advice to Management

So far its great.i would advice to increase the career prospects by multi- technology training.

10. "No Direct Client Fake promise of Vendorship"

Pros

Good food,AC Cab,No policy ,No Camera, No timesheet,Easy Leave,No background Check, Even there manager does not have proper Degree

Cons

Indian Director Vijay Getting relieved by Feb2017 .He is the working partner ;But coming out due to politics with US (No salary hike for him for past 3 year), No proper management. Manager getting more salary than director (Have you ever heard of it.) IF this review is fake you can put case on me.

Advice to Management

Please set a proper manager, invest money on clients, if not please do fake promise to vendors.

""Company Managed by 2 brainless clowns""

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Isoftech as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

You will not find any reason to work in this company very cheap and third rated higher level and middle level management.

Cons

1)There is no Client or Prime vendors for this company they are poor enough to work with 2nd or 3rd layer.
    2)A simple example is look at other companies which started at same time as this company started you will know the difference.
    3)They give fake promises to the employees and did not have any benefits overall it a bogus company
    4)There are two clowns in the higher level management who doesn't even have any common sense?. They don't know the current market trends and still thinks "QA" is the only position in the market.
    5)They cheat Employees saying they will process Green Card's but at the end they will misguide you.
    6)When you come out of project they will not find you proper backup's.
    7)They almost spoiled their name with half of the client's EST as a layer company.
    8)Very stingy pay rates since they work in layer's.
    9)Over all if you want to face the worst company of your life you can join here.
    10)Mostly people who posted good reviews about the company are their relatives or friends.

Advice to Management

Since the Management lack's in common sense even if they read the advice they will not understand so its better not to mention any.