Cover image for JupiterOne

70 Comments

Tech

467.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=JupiterOne~3511640
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Loving where you work!

Nov 19, 2022 - Sr Director in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture of innovation, creativity, customer obsessed, teamwork brilliance to solve complex cybersecurity challenges, equality and equity, and environment of respect all and acknowledgment! .

Cons

I have only been at JupiterOne for a few short months, no Cons to highlight.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Too the Moon!

Jun 21, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people Great tech focus and tech leaders Great product Truly a “best place to work for”. If you have the opportunity to work for JupiterOne- do it. (I’m being a little tough on the cons/advice but I think it’s important that leadership knows — none of this con feedback is in dire need of reform, but they are things that can snowball into such).

Cons

Big hiring spree (expected) of the “non-technical but Agile certified” management that seemed a bit more focused on metrics/managing then core product. Good people though. Would love to see some of the new funding trickle to the hard working engineers who’ve been grinding. (Awesome benefits tho) UI/UX leadership is not doing as great as I would hope. There needs to be a major shift in pace of change and vision continuity.

3. Join the JupiterOne team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

May 26, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work at

Cons

Not really anything to say

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

If you are given the opportunity to work at JupiterOne, TAKE IT!

May 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company Exciting product Amazing culture Great benefits and perks Company strongly values diversity and inclusion I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of JupiterOne's family. I work with smart people, my manager and the leadership team care about me as a person and a professional. I have the flexibility, support and resources that I need to take care of my wellbeing and of those around me. Our CEO cares deeply about the employees and goes above and beyond to make JupiterOne a great place to work.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything

Chief of Staff | Executive Director, People & Culture

We are thrilled to hear you enjoy the people and leadership team here at JupiterOne, and that you have the flexibility, support, and resources you need. We work hard to provide a rewarding experience to each and every employee and are glad to hear you feel as lucky as we do to have you here with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Should you have further comments, ideas, or questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly: amy.devers@jupiterone.com. We welcome your feedback.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pretty okay - could be so much worse

May 14, 2022 - Lead Janitor in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart team Market salary for some Little micromanagement Tries to be equitable & inclusive Exceptionally good, but nascent, product Strong advisory investors & board

Cons

Little room for growth, especially for women White dudes get hired straight into manager jobs while others are passed over Normal growing pains No 401k match

Chief of Staff | Executive Director, People & Culture

We are so happy to hear you enjoy the smart team, great product, and strength of our board members, advisors, and investors. We are also quite disappointed to hear that your experience has fallen below the high expectations we hold for the company and our leadership team. Fostering and supporting a culture that is equitable, diverse, and inclusive is imperative for our success. This is not representative of who we are as a company, nor how we hold ourselves accountable in ensuring a rewarding experience for our employees. We appreciate feedback on areas where we can continually improve, and would like to learn more about your experience that is out of alignment with our values. Please email me directly at: amy.devers@jupiterone.com so that we can investigate and take action where improvement is needed. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

7. 5.0

Amazing Company

Apr 4, 2022 - Director of Engineering in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really Smart People Great Technology Growing market

Cons

Some normal startup growing pains

Chief of Staff | Executive Director, People Operations

We are so happy to hear you enjoy the people, technology, and growing market at JupiterOne. We of course count you among our really smart people that makes our technology great! We also always appreciate feedback on areas where we can continually improve. Thank you for noting that as a start up we are growing rapidly, and with that often comes change and growing pains as we work hard to ensure a rewarding experience for our employees and customers. We will continue to be mindful as we scale the team for good balance in maintaining the product while adding new features / products. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Should you have further comments, ideas, or questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly: amy.devers@jupiterone.com

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A continued opportunity for growth

Mar 30, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is no growth where there are no challenges. A fast-growing startup comes with many challenges and therefore, many opportunities for growth.

Cons

People are busy and there are a lot of ongoing projects. This leads to communication and quality challenges that are costly.

Chief of Staff | Executive Director, People Operations

We are so happy to hear you enjoy the challenges and opportunities for growth at JupiterOne; your contributions help us to continue to be better every day! We also always appreciate feedback on areas where we can continually improve. Thank you for noting that as a start up we are growing rapidly, people are busy, and there are a lot of projects going on simultaneously. We will continue to be mindful of transparent communication and ensuring quality doesn't suffer, as we work hard to ensure a rewarding experience for our employees and customers. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Should you have further comments, ideas, or questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly: amy.devers@jupiterone.com

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome environment, lots of opportunity

Mar 23, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun culture, great tech stack, awesome team to work with, has the startup vibe but doesn't have the "We're figuring things out as we go" feeling that usually comes with it.

Cons

Requirements can change on items pretty quickly, and sometimes requirements for work items can be vague and require some time to get clarification on.

Chief of Staff | Executive Director, People Operations

We are so happy to hear you enjoy the culture, tech stack, and awesome team here at JupiterOne! We also always appreciate feedback on areas where we can continually improve. Thank you for noting that as a start up we are growing rapidly, and with that often comes change and growing pains as we work hard to ensure a rewarding experience for our employees and customers. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Should you have further comments, ideas, or questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly: amy.devers@jupiterone.com

10. 5.0

Great Company, Great Product, Great Culture

Feb 22, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Morrisville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Leadership - great humans that work as cohesive team - Culture - employees really matter, encouraged and sponsored team building - Fringe Benefits - phenomenal coffee/lattes, etc., tea, snacks, wellness reimbursement program, employer paid healthcare, free swag... nice swag, unlimited PTO, volunteer time, remote working, modern office, great recognition program - commitment to inclusion and diversity -rapid growth - I can go on and on and on....

Cons

- growing pains associated with a start up company growing so rapidly - Rapid Change (while cons they are expected in a start up environment)

Chief of Staff | Executive Director, People Operations

We are so happy to hear you enjoy the culture, benefits, and leadership at JupiterOne, and that you feel like you matter as an employee because you do; our people are our most important aspect! We also always appreciate feedback on areas where we can continually improve. Thank you for noting that as a start up we are growing rapidly, and with that often comes change and growing pains as we work hard to ensure a rewarding experience for our employees and customers. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Should you have further comments, ideas, or questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly: amy.devers@jupiterone.com

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A place where great people are building great things

Feb 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Talented and engaged people who like their work. No matter what's thrown at you, your peers have your back. -The opportunity to have ownership over what you do. You have the ability to really lean into more responsibility if that's what you want. -A product that is cutting edge and has the potential to mature into a market leader. -An environment of curiosity: it's ok to question the status quo and speak up with ideas. -Work/life balance: Yes, it's a startup so there are long days but you are genuinely encouraged to prioritize your life outside of work/family. -Age and background diversity: runs the gambit and it's nice to see a company embrace both young and old employees, with all types of experience!

Cons

-Typical startup issues: working fast we sometimes miss the mark with quality, ownership can be unclear, lots to do, etc. -Diversity could be improved (gender, underrepresented populations)

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources | Talent Acquisition

We are so glad to hear you enjoy the work you do, the ownership you have over your work, our cutting edge product, and the great people you work alongside. We also appreciate the feedback on areas where we can continually improve. Your comments will be shared with the leadership team so we can continue to make JupiterOne a better place. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Should you have further comments, ideas, or questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly: amy.devers@jupiterone.com

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews
</>Embed

JupiterOne Reviews FAQs

JupiterOne has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 62 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at JupiterOne to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, JupiterOne employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at JupiterOne. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

96% of JupiterOne employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated JupiterOne 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at JupiterOne to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, management.

Popular Careers with JupiterOne Job Seekers