Key Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Srinivas Kudaravalli

Software Developer

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Key Solutions full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

State of the art technology company; small company and get to do lot of things; learned a lot; excellent people and excellent management

Cons

Demanding customers; continuous development due to new customers; high pressure

Advice to Management

The products could be expanded to other vertical segments. The interviews are very hard and it is not easy for people to get in. Lower the standards, hire, and train them rather than looking for people that meets your high standards

2. Great Company and Products

Former Employee - Senior Solutions Specialist

I worked at Key Solutions full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Company has a great product and a leader in the space with strong partners. My direct manager was a great mentor and my colleagues were more of a team

Cons

Deals can take a long time to close with a long sales cycle due to many clients in public sector.

3. Sales and Account Management

Former Employee - Sales in Fremont, CA

I worked at Key Solutions full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I had a great experience during my tenure at KSI. I learned a lot about technology. KSI's eprotocol suite is enterprise level so I was able to learn how the latest techs work. I was also able to take on more responsibility and gain more experience. eProtocol is a well built application so demonstrating it to customers builds your confidence - customer love it! The company is smaller so it is very close knit. I felt management...

Cons

I think the biggest challenge of working here was managing the customer's expectation. The customers would buy the tool and then expect it to be installed and up and running instantly - similar to installing Microsoft office - when implementations could take longer because of their requirements.

Advice to Management

Continue to innovate and keep eprotocol as the best solution in the business.

4. Project Manager

Current Employee - Project Manager in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Key Solutions full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Love the people and their customer focus So hardworking and dedicated smart people

Cons

Need to reduce amount of customization being done for each client Trying to please customer Very difficult interviewing; tries to hire the best, but it is not always possible

Advice to Management

Relax your requirements customer focus and trying to do everything customer asks It is ok to hire average people

St Sales Executive

I worked at Key Solutions full-time

Pros

Great leadership, strong office support.

Cons

Name recognition in a competitive environment.

6. Sales Manager

Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Fremont, CA

I worked at Key Solutions full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

People are nice; management is honest and very transparent Excellent software products in Research administartion and compliance and a leader

Cons

Due to the market they serve (regulatory and compliance), quality and attention to details is critical. Tough interview process to get into the company and nor for average person.

Advice to Management

You hired some people quickly in 2014 due to growth and in my opinion, they did lot of damage with their limited knowledge and experience in this filed. Yiu shoukd continue your tough recruitment process.

Horrible Experience, never attends the phone calls and never bothered to check whether employee is alive or not

I worked at Key Solutions

Pros

None This company will take advantage of employee than give any helping hand.

Cons

Never Pays Salary in time. Case has been filed against this employer. No one speaks to you if you have any concern. You have to followup for running the payroll as well.

Advice to Management

Please respect employees hard work and pay their salaries. I'm sure very soon you will realize.

8. Very badly managed and disorganized.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I worked at Key Solutions full-time

Pros

The SaaS products they produce are very useful. Also, the senior managers have an excellent person-to-person managerial style.

Cons

Senior management is disorganized and the day-to-day work of the few employees is grossly mismanaged. The talents and efforts of excellent employees wind up being wasted, and they tend to quickly find new positions and quit.

Advice to Management

Management needs to learn to delegate, hiring more project managers and empowering them to streamline projects and production. They also need to rein in the developers in India, too many of whom are simply not competent and who, in any case, do not follow instructions. Last but not least, they must stop low-balling talented people.

Learned lot of new technologies. Currently there is no growth

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Key Solutions

Pros

1. Learned new technologies. 2. Nice Colleagues.

Cons

1. No Proper management 2. No Appreciation. 3. No performance appraisal

10. Awesome Place to Work

I worked at Key Solutions

Pros

Key Solutions is a great place to work. Not only do you get to learn more and advance your skills, along with the right industry knowledge and exposure, but also experience a healthy work culture. My experience at Key Solutions has been great. I had the opportunity to work with an amazing and able team. My seniors were equally dedicated to the company's as well as persona's growth.

Cons

Apart form the heck tick process of keeping up with industry updates, its hard to list any.

Found 10 reviews