Keystone Pacific Property Management Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
Cary Treff
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Keystone Pacific Property Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been with Keystone for 5 years, and what I love the most about this company is the family/team environment, and the support we receive. Keystone has expanded in the last year, thus providing us with many more opportunities, flexibility and room for growth. Upper staff is approachable and often seeks our feedback.

Cons

I don't have any cons!

Keystone Pacific Property Management2019-06-03
  2. "High turnover rate"

Former Employee - Administrative

I worked at Keystone Pacific Property Management full-time

Pros

On site amenities, free lunches and breakfast.

Cons

Nearly every part of working at Keystone is a con. Incredibly busy for the amount of employees they have. Management is not easily accessible. They are not clear on instructions or what they want from you. I was never able to get into a daily routine because my duties changed daily which was a disadvantage when trying to remember how to do certain tasks. Every week 2-3 people quit. It’s a constant revolving door of new...

Advice to Management

Be more present and delegate duties better. Communicate with your employees more.

Keystone Pacific Property Management2019-08-13
  3. "Hostile environment"

Former Employee - Accounts Receivable Associate

I worked at Keystone Pacific Property Management

Pros

Occasional vendors and casual dress Fridays.

Cons

This is not an accounting position. The role consist heavily of phone calls with angry homeowners. The transitioning of HOAs is poorly executed and the AR team essentially faces the furor of people who were completely unaware of a delinquent account.

Advice to Management

Didn't feel welcome from majority of full time employees. Seemed as though I was strictly there on contract and not a part of the team.

Keystone Pacific Property Management2019-07-13
  4. "Management is terrible"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Irvine, CA

I worked at Keystone Pacific Property Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

No pros. Go work somewhere else.

Cons

Management refuses to pay me money that is owed to me!

Advice to Management

Be more sensitive to your clients, they do after all pay your salaries.

Keystone Pacific Property Management2019-04-10
  5. "Great company"

Current Employee - Client Relationship Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Keystone Pacific Property Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great company to work for , they empower employees and the support is you receive is the absolute best. Senior staff is the most supportive and really focus on your personal and professional growth

Cons

can’t think of anything

Keystone Pacific Property Management2019-03-02
  6. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Keystone Pacific Property Management full-time

Pros

Treats employees great, a leader in the industry, really cares about its clients

Cons

We are growing fast, so you have to want to be apart of that kind of culture.

Keystone Pacific Property Management2019-02-26
  7. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - General Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Keystone Pacific Property Management full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've worked for Keystone Pacific for over 10 years and love the warm family environment they offer. One of the outstanding reasons I've recognized about KPPM is the company wide team spirit and the fact you're never left to feel alone when a challenge pops up. There is a lot of support from the leaders and team members alike to help you work through whatever issue you're dealing with. Training and education growth is...

Cons

Welcome to property management - which is always changing and evolving. Embrace the change as it's going to happen.

Advice to Management

Listen to the wonderful team you've built - there is a lot of talent within your organization - tap into their ideas.

Keystone Pacific Property Management2019-02-13

"Good learning experience"

Former Employee - Accounts Receivable in Irvine, CA

I worked at Keystone Pacific Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Probably one of the most forgiving environments that I have been in, especially given the fact that it is accounting. Definitely a stepping stone for you to add more experience on your resume.You will definitely learn to take on more tasks to increase your capacity if you haven’t worked in a receivables environment.

Cons

You will feel a lot of pressure given the workload you will have in a daily basis. Seems like there is more times you have homeowners who are calling in asking about something they have been notified by the company numerous times. Managers are under pressure, but there seems to be a constant battle between what your trying to get done as well as what they have to get done. AR has definitely had the highest turnover in...

Advice to Management

Please pay people better, the work load and expectations are quite unmatched. Treat people with respect, there are some individuals who do not know how to control their emotions and will make a point to prove to you that they are right and you are wrong.

Keystone Pacific Property Management2019-02-06
  9. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Keystone Pacific Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Keystone Pacific has been by far the best company I have worked for. Our CEO is great and he really cares about our team members and providing great service to our clients. They offer growth opportunities and a nice benefits package.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Keystone Pacific Property Management2018-11-08
  10. "Meh"

Pros

A low stress work environment

Cons

Organizational dysfunction contributes to problems

Keystone Pacific Property Management2018-06-29