Cover image for LTIMindtree

69% Recommend to a Friend
75% Approve of CEO

Found 1,762 of over 2K reviews

3.6
LTIMindtree CEO and Managing Director Debashis Chatterjee (no image)
Debashis Chatterjee

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Work Life Balance is Good Work timing is flexible mostly(in 177 reviews)
  • "Good work culture and you can learn more if you are placed in good project.(in 92 reviews)
  • "The company provides good Job Security(in 32 reviews)
  • "Good culture and policies.(in 28 reviews)
  • "Very Good work environment in the company(in 27 reviews)
Cons
  • "Bad management Need to beg for leaves No proper hike(in 63 reviews)
  • "Less Salary compared to market(in 50 reviews)
  • "Managers are worst with zero technical knowledge which makes it difficult to work for technical people.(in 22 reviews)
  • "Less pay No pickup facility(in 21 reviews)
  • "Very low hike as compared to market std(in 21 reviews)

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of LTIMindtree and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Sep 14, 2023
      Senior Director
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Tysons Corner, VA
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership team. Solid growth opportunities.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

2. Does KPMG outsource to the likes of TCS, Capgemini, LTiMindtree, etc? If yes, what kind of work do they outsource?

11 comments

KPMG 1

We may subcontract to them but i have never seen it

View 11 more replies
        Vancouver, WA
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay. and.... that's it.

Cons

IT Global Outsourcing company from India. Overtakes are pretty common in the silicon valley company antics, or so I hear. But this one took the cake on veryyy bad execution and follow up. This was my overtake experience: They will make contracts with your management behind the scenes then surprise you with: "either join us, or here's the door!" - subsequently; give you a different title, diff. responsabilities {learn NEW stuff on the go or your toast!} [no more $, tho...] (while you train their offshore guys to do YOUR job) and call it a "new proyect". After it's done; no other proyects are re-assigned to you (suprisingly?). They give you the "option" to look for your own next new proyect, not after you have to sign up to their own version of facebook/linkedin; which... takes like 1 week to complete (not easy pages to navigate through/fill out) - in my case; I was "conviniently" locked out of my laptop for months so I couldn't even try to find new proyects (they use "offshore" VPN so no, I could not use another computer and no, every phone call I had to make I couldn't understand 98% of what was being said so I gave up on phone calls too) - hence I was let go with the excuse of "no new proyects found". Indeed didn't like my HONEST review (rejected, even if true), let's see how glassdoor fares....

2. Join the LTIMindtree team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      3. Mindtree HR, Manager have been harassing me for 5 months and I am getting anxiety attacks. I had put down my papers in March and they are not giving early release and put me to Loss of pay(LOP) asking to serve 3 months notice period without giving salary. I have only one offer in hand and joining is may 1. How do I reduce this notice period in pathetic organisation. Mindtree LTIMindtree

16 comments

Senior Software Engineer 1

Early release for that much time not sure if mindtree gives, have a call with pf and float a possibility of raising mindspeak. Anyway pay should be there

View 16 more replies
        Where is this from?
      4. Friends, Can anyone help me with the designation hierarchy vs years of exp for LTIMindtree ?

1 comment

Telus International 1

Hierarchy different from the Tower to Tower but let me share one of the hierarchy of Cloud and Infra Services in LNT P1 --> Engineer (0 -2.5 years) P2 ---> Senior Engineer (2.5 to 6 years) P3 --> Specialist ( 6 years to 12 years) P4 ---> Senior Specialist (12 years to 20 years) and so on

5. Anyone (experienced) joined LTIMindtree recently (in last 1-2 months) after LTI and Mindtree merger? I have below queries. -> what is the variable pay policy? means what is % variable pay? and when variable pay will be paid? Is it monthly/quarterly or yearly? -> what is the leave policy? How any leaves per type per year? -> how is the work life balance? -> any info about how much variable pay person will get? like 100% or 90% or lesser?

1 comment

Technical Lead 1

Hi, I’m wishing you best wishes. Nevertheless. I would like to inform you that after merger, polices have got worsen they are least bothered about employees. Leaves are reduced(in terms of medical, paternity, maternity, sick leave). A huge micromanagement system! They will not let us breathe there safely, your promotions will be at stake due to cheap politics. Every single activity is recorded on system. It’s a pathetic organisation I have ever worked! You will get the hike once you become their favourite not before this.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,762 Reviews
      </>Embed

LTIMindtree Reviews FAQs

LTIMindtree has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,830 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at LTIMindtree to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, LTIMindtree employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at LTIMindtree. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

69% of LTIMindtree employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LTIMindtree 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at LTIMindtree to be coworkers, culture, career development and the cons to be benefits, management, compensation.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.7K

HSE Consulting Services

I went in for an interview for this one job last week. I thought the interview had gone really well. Today, they called and left a voicemail to let me know they hired someone who already had experience doing that exact job. However, he then went on to say how well the interview went and how much he loved meeting me. He then encouraged me to use him as a reference in my job search. Has this ever happened to any of you? I've never experienced this before

0 Comments

Engineer

A fairly large company that asks for your SSN at the time of your application... How does that make sense??

1 Comment

Underwriter

Applied for a PM role with a salary range of 90-120k. Ive already told the VP my expected salary as 93k to get my foot in the door, even though I lack a college degree, prior PM experience, or designations. My previous employer paid 50k, so this would be a big salary increase. As I move into the 3rd interview round, I'm wondering if it's to consider renegotiating for 103k, despite already mentioning my expected salary as 93k. I'm concerned about the possibility of losing the offer at this stage.

1 Comment

Glassdoor has 1,830 LTIMindtree reviews submitted anonymously by LTIMindtree employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if LTIMindtree is right for you.