Lancera Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2019

4.2
  1. "Fun and challenging"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Provo, UT

I worked at Lancera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome people, fun atmosphere, company lunches, rapidly growing company. I enjoyed my time with the company.

Cons

Prefer better insurance and benefits.

Lancera2019-08-31
  2. "Awesome company!"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Lancera for less than a year

Pros

Lancera is a very fun place to work and the management staff are great! We had to work hard but it was also fun with the monthly free BBQ's and events.

Cons

There were definitely a few "sour" employees but I'm glad they're gone!

Lancera2015-02-10
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I have been working at Lancera full-time for less than a year

Pros

A fun company with a good culture. The management believes in career development of the employees and there are lots of opportunities for growth.

Cons

The company is a startup and it has had some growing pains.

Lancera2015-02-02
  5. "Great company to work for with lots of room for growth."

in Provo, UT

I have been working at Lancera

Pros

Growing fast with significant potential and great clients. Management has a big vision and cares for the employees. Lots of opportunities for advancement. If you like to build and make a difference, this is the company for you.

Cons

Nothing that your wouldn't see in any other company of the same age and size.

Advice to Management

Keep the long-term vision.

Lancera2015-02-02
  6. "Great place to work, and growing fast!"

Current Employee - Manager in Provo, UT

I have been working at Lancera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Recently the company was completely restructured, and I have found the company to be fast paced, growing and includes some of the most professional people I have known. The skill level of the team both here and offshore is very high, and the company has quite mature business processes, especially for a young company. We have expanded recently into a brand new facility, both here and offshore. The growth is really... exciting and the environment is very positive. The team now has some really skilled A players now, and they are bringing in a lot of new business. This is a fun stage to be and I think the long term benefits to me could be huge

Cons

The company has had some recent struggles that prompted the organizational restructuring. Many of these were personnel oriented, and I have read a couple reviews recently from people who were obviously involved in the restructuring and were bitter. I have seen the damage those people did to the company, but I have been impressed with the commitment and positive attitude of the management and team. I like the... fact that the team does whatever is required to meet the customers expectations, even during struggling times. I think this shows both professionalism and ethics. The con is that the previous people that left the company seem to be trying to do as much damage as they can to those of us trying to make a living. I think this is a really rotten thing to do to.

Advice to Management

Try to get the work out about what a good company Lancera is. Keep focusing on doing the right thing. Maybe take legal action on those who are trying to hurt the company.

Lancera2015-02-02
  7. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Provo, UT

I have been working at Lancera full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy associating with the co-workers and management that I work with here at Lancera. The culture of the company is that of growth, improvement, client satisfaction and success. I enjoy coming to work every day and doing what I love, working with websites and Wordpress. Management did a great job with what we had to work with in getting me well settled into my position's responsibilities and we are all... working together to refine various processes to streamline our efficiency as a company.

Cons

Due to the situation around the transition that was made when I started working with Lancera, there were a few things that were tricky to manage with my job duties. The previous employee I replaced did a poor job of making sure I understood all aspects of the management of the various clients I was taking on in his place, but that is not Lancera's fault.

Advice to Management

I look forward to working with everyone and getting to know them better. I appreciate the open-door attitude of the upper division of management and my department head and their efforts to ensure that everyone succeeds. I have learned a lot since I started with Lancera and look forward to continuing onward and upward with them.

8. "PHP Developer"

I worked at Lancera full-time

Pros

Learned a lot because you will be working with a lot of tasks

Cons

Not all but many have unrealistic deadlines and poor handling of client changes

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees

Lancera2016-01-08
  9. "Failed company"

Former Employee - PHP/Mysql Developer

I worked at Lancera full-time

Pros

Semi-flexible time. You can come in late or early as long as you render the required hours per day.

Cons

Doesn't listen to employees. Doesn't know how to handle projects, employees, clients. Full of promises but can't give. Unrealistic deadlines Blame is heavier on your side if the team is not doing well

Advice to Management

Handle the employees and projects properly and be true to your words.

Lancera2016-01-14

"Operations Supervisor"

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor

I have been working at Lancera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Wide scope of work; has control over the team,

Cons

More stress, more pressure, more responsibilities, blame is heavier on your end if the team's not doing well.

Lancera2015-07-03