LaunchSource Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 18, 2018

Found 56 reviews

4.9
Sasanka D. Atapattu
Pros
  • "Connor was my couch who guided me through every stage of the interview process with two companies untill I got an offer(in 10 reviews)

• "Launch Source is incredibly supportive and responsive(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no Cons that I can think of(in 11 reviews)

• "I wasn't quite sure what Interview Day was, I assumed reps from partner companies would be present which wasn't the case(in 3 reviews)

"Great Resource for Finding a New Job"

I worked at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

Better than any recruiter I've ever worked with. The first job they connected me with I fell in love and was able to land a position in about a month. The process might feel slow, but I feel like they definitely helped me make an impression on my new employer.

Cons

I wasn't too clear at first what LaunchSource was through the Indeed posting, but the initial phone call helped to understand what they did.

LaunchSource2018-12-18
  2. "LaunchSource is dedicated to help you find a job as a BDR/Sales Rep and will continue to work with you until you do."

I worked at LaunchSource

Pros

- They provide great advice - They keep following up until you find a job - Dedicated employees that care about your needs - Innovative way to get employees interested. They had me record a 30sec-1min voice recording about myself and why I want to work in sales. - Conor was definitely of great help and supported me throughout the entire process.

Cons

The only con is that they only help find sales positions. But they were extremely helpful and no real cons.

Advice to Management

Thank you for this amazing service! Keep up the great work!

LaunchSource2018-09-14
    • "Amazing and Supportive"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time for less than a year

Pros

Launch Source is incredibly supportive and responsive. They help you immensely improve yourself

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

LaunchSource2018-08-15
    • "Launch Source Combine Process"

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

Launch Source utilized a combine process that really exposed me to the companies at hand and eventually let to a great opportunity with a fun start-up. The process puts the emphasis on you as a prospective employee but they help you along the way up until interview day. Great experience.

Cons

None while working with Launch Source.

LaunchSource2018-08-04
    • "An excellent source, and coach"

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

Very responsive, LaunchSource helped package me and coach me up on how to present myself when I was in the middle of major career transition. Incredibly grateful for all their hard work and excellent insights.

Cons

I can't complain about the job they did!

LaunchSource2018-05-23
    • "Thank you!"

I worked at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

- Very helpful - The team wants to work with you - Very pleasant people - Quick process - Great for college students for a job

Cons

Can be a little pushy once you get a job offer of when you will be signing etc. They will be on top of you everyday sending you texts, it can be a little annoying. They probably do this because they get some commission once you sign with the company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Make sure you let individuals breath a little bit once they do get a job offer. Ultimately up to them to decide.

LaunchSource2018-05-24
    • "Exceptional!!"

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

I've had the pleasure of being with Launch source that ultimately led to a fantastic job. Their approach to recruiting and hiring is something I've never seen - from the personal touch as well as the meticulousness they employ in preparing the candidates for success. their help was simply invaluable and absolutely critical in landing a job as a college grad.

Cons

None, that I could think of. They are changing the way hiring is done.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, and keep helping qualified college grads succeed!!

LaunchSource2018-05-24
    • "Great for Recent Grads"

Current Employee - Business Development Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was skeptical about Launch Source when I first got started but Conor ensured me that he could help me find exactly what I was looking for. I had even applied to some of the companies that they were working with with out any luck but Launch source was able to get me an interview with them. They do a great job of being transparent and proactive on your behalf. I truly benefited from Conor's critique on my resume, his...

Cons

I was originally put off by their process of creating a profile for me but I came to see it as a valuable tool for employers to get to know me as a candidate. So no cons as far as I am concerned.

Advice to Management

Great job so far. I would love to work with LaunchSource again later in my career so I am excited to see how LaunchSource continues to grow.

LaunchSource2018-04-11
    • "Great Experience"

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

After going through half a dozen interviews and struggling to find a fit both culturally and financially, the Launchsource team helped me find exactly what I was looking for. They do a great job in preparing you for your interviews and provide a great deal of personal attention.

Cons

Can not think of any cons.

LaunchSource2018-04-02
      • "Social Work to Sales - Thanks LaunchSource"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

Throughout my career, I've had the privilege to serve some of New York City's most compromised populations. After a successful year in a social service and sales blended position from my previous employer, I was convinced that I could transfer those interpersonal skills into a full sales career. Although I was convinced, hundreds of employers weren't, and I was unemployed for approximately 9 months. Throughout the first...

Cons

I don't have any Cons with LaunchSource.

LaunchSource2018-03-29