LaunchSource Reviews

Updated Mar 14, 2021

4.9
LaunchSource CEO | Co-Founder Sasanka D. Atapattu (no image)
Sasanka D. Atapattu
Pros
  • "Connor was my couch who guided me through every stage of the interview process with two companies untill I got an offer(in 10 reviews)

• "I highly recommend LaunchSource to any recent graduates or people looking for a career change in Sales(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "come to mind(in 3 reviews)

• "Not many Cons I can think of, finding their office can be somewhat difficult on the campus of Umass Boston but other than that, all thumbs up form me(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Sales Development Representative- Remote

Mar 14, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Brooklyn, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Launchsource sets the candidate up for success. The online video modules are great and help you get prepared for what to expect as a SDR

Cons

None I can think of!

2. 5.0

SDR position Hiring Application Through Launch Source

Mar 9, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast, Reliant, Effective, Helpful, Informative

Cons

I have no cons about my experience here.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

I've never grown as much professionally as I have at LaunchSource

Jun 30, 2020 - Candidate Success and Marketing Coordinator in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Start up culture allows for flexibility with responsibilities, creates a space where input and ideas are valued and allows you to collaborate directly with the CEO and other upper level management -The impact of everyday work and projects are directly visible (both from team and customer feedback) -Role requires you to oversee and manage high level operational projects which provide opportunities to showcase and develop creative problem solving, communication, leadership, time management, networking and organizational skills -LaunchSource is a friendly, knowledgeable, hands-on, fast-paced and career opening company -Left with an immense amount of knowledge, tips and advice on best interview practices -Established incredible professional connections that open doors and opportunities to advance in my career

Cons

None that come to mind!

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

LaunchSource prepared me for success!

Dec 15, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-I now work for a very respectable establishment because of LaunchSource! -The LaunchSource team first tapped in to my interest and strengths -Constantly sending learning modules to ensure I was prepared for “next steps” -The LaunchSource team made me a priority by constantly educating me via email and phone calls -Detailed emails of interested companies and key points to touch on put me ahead of my competitors -Practicing proper interview etiquette from the beginning to the very end of the process -Follow the game plan and you will also land your dream job

Cons

None great experience and would do it all over again. My family is in a better place thanks to LaunchSource.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A positive experience! Would recommend.

Dec 15, 2019 - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team at LaunchSource is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helped me land an awesome job in tech sales. They gave great advice/tips before hand and want their community to succeed.

Cons

None that I came across!

6. 5.0

Great Resource for Finding a New Job

Dec 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Better than any recruiter I've ever worked with. The first job they connected me with I fell in love and was able to land a position in about a month. The process might feel slow, but I feel like they definitely helped me make an impression on my new employer.

Cons

I wasn't too clear at first what LaunchSource was through the Indeed posting, but the initial phone call helped to understand what they did.

2 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Pros

- They provide great advice - They keep following up until you find a job - Dedicated employees that care about your needs - Innovative way to get employees interested. They had me record a 30sec-1min voice recording about myself and why I want to work in sales. - Conor was definitely of great help and supported me throughout the entire process.

Cons

The only con is that they only help find sales positions. But they were extremely helpful and no real cons.

8. 5.0

Launchsource Program

Aug 12, 2015 - Launch-Source Candidate in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I recently applied and successfully went through the Launch-Source program after graduating from college. I consider myself a pretty good candidate for any business to hire, I was an athlete at school and maintained very strong grades at a good public university so felt I had some stuff going for me. However, Applying to jobs ended up being much more stressful than I ever imagined and was overwhelmed with the vast amount of businesses offering poor starting salaries or a severe lack of upward mobility. Launch-source got me interviews I never would have gotten otherwise, then coached me through the process. I made a number of blunders in the interview stages that they were able to save or correct. When I graduated college I was completely ignorant of some steps that good companies in good industries expect when you interview. Out of ignorance I ruined several great opportunities simply because no one had ever taught me how to actually interview!!! I cannot stress this enough, I would never have been able to secure the position I did end up getting without Launch-Source coaching me through the process. I owe my current position entirely to them, and it should be noted I am extremely happy at the company and just killing it. Launch-Source rocks. Cheers.

Cons

None. Just realize that it is a process and be open to feedback. Try to behave professionally and ask questions. Mistakes are ok, just learn not to repeat them. Also note that it is a process and it could take a while in terms of days or weeks, but thats fine, if your actually seeking a job that you really want and see yourself growing with the company.

9. 5.0

Stand Up Team

Apr 11, 2016 - Interviewee in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team at LaunchSource are an outstanding group! I had been interviewing for a few months on my own and was having issues getting into the industry I was passionate about. Having not much "real world" experience as I was a college graduate it was difficult for companies to take me seriously. In comes LaunchSource; I decided to give some recruiters a try and LaunchSource was by far the best of the bunch that I experienced. Within a week of Interview day I had 4-5 companies reaching out to me. Matt, Steven, and Sasanka were all very invested in having me be successful, calling me to see how interviews went, and keeping the momentum going. I am now in a wonderful company that I am passionate and excited to participate in. My recommendation to anyone going to the interview day is to be confident and show you want to be there more than the rest. I was in a room of people far more experienced than I and I ended up with the job. Interview day allows you to show how you can perform in front of strangers and (friendly) competitors. So if the position is something you really believe in, don't hesitate to show them. Volunteer first, show energy, ask questions and make sure they remember you; that's half the fun.

Cons

There was only one really small inconvenience throughout the whole process, but it has been remedied so honestly, there wasn't anything. Go for it!

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A great way to get hired fast

Sep 7, 2015 - Recruit for Business Development in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I knew I was pretty well qualified for sales jobs, what I wasn't qualified for was the countless hours I spent trying to find the right company for me that was actually hiring. Launchsource really fulfilled this need by connecting me with great companies and allowing me to show off my talents and get hired very quickly, and at no cost to me. They were extremely supportive and gave me advice and training for each part of the interview process and really made me look like a standout candidate.

Cons

When they say you will start interviewing right away they really mean it so you need to be prepared to start work within a few weeks of contacting Launchsource. For me personally some of the pre-job training they offered was a little redundant but I can see why they required it, and it could be of help to many other candidates.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Reviews