LaunchSource Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2020

5.0
LaunchSource CEO | Co-Founder Sasanka D. Atapattu (no image)
Sasanka D. Atapattu
Pros
  • "Connor was my couch who guided me through every stage of the interview process with two companies untill I got an offer(in 10 reviews)

• "I highly recommend LaunchSource to any recent graduates or people looking for a career change in Sales(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  1. "I've never grown as much professionally as I have at LaunchSource"

Former Employee - Candidate Success and Marketing Coordinator in Boston, MA

I worked at LaunchSource full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Start up culture allows for flexibility with responsibilities, creates a space where input and ideas are valued and allows you to collaborate directly with the CEO and other upper level management -The impact of everyday work and projects are directly visible (both from team and customer feedback) -Role requires you to oversee and manage high level operational projects which provide opportunities to showcase and develop creative problem solving, communication, leadership, time management, networking and organizational skills -LaunchSource is a friendly, knowledgeable, hands-on, fast-paced and career opening company -Left with an immense amount of knowledge, tips and advice on best interview practices -Established incredible professional connections that open doors and opportunities to advance in my career

Cons

None that come to mind!

2. "LaunchSource prepared me for success!"

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

-I now work for a very respectable establishment because of LaunchSource! -The LaunchSource team first tapped in to my interest and strengths -Constantly sending learning modules to ensure I was prepared for “next steps” -The LaunchSource team made me a priority by constantly educating me via email and phone calls -Detailed emails of interested companies and key points to touch on put me ahead of my competitors -Practicing proper interview etiquette from the beginning to the very end of the process -Follow the game plan and you will also land your dream job

Cons

None great experience and would do it all over again. My family is in a better place thanks to LaunchSource.

3. "A positive experience! Would recommend."

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team at LaunchSource is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helped me land an awesome job in tech sales. They gave great advice/tips before hand and want their community to succeed.

Cons

None that I came across!

4. "Launchsource helped me land my first tech sales job FAST!"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

-Great talent consultants to get you up and ready -Companies reach out to you if they are interested -Applied, phone screened, onsite interview, offer... in a WEEK!

Cons

None that i can think of

"Great Resource for Finding a New Job"

I worked at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

Better than any recruiter I've ever worked with. The first job they connected me with I fell in love and was able to land a position in about a month. The process might feel slow, but I feel like they definitely helped me make an impression on my new employer.

Cons

I wasn't too clear at first what LaunchSource was through the Indeed posting, but the initial phone call helped to understand what they did.

6. "LaunchSource is dedicated to help you find a job as a BDR/Sales Rep and will continue to work with you until you do."

I worked at LaunchSource

Pros

- They provide great advice - They keep following up until you find a job - Dedicated employees that care about your needs - Innovative way to get employees interested. They had me record a 30sec-1min voice recording about myself and why I want to work in sales. - Conor was definitely of great help and supported me throughout the entire process.

Cons

The only con is that they only help find sales positions. But they were extremely helpful and no real cons.

Continue reading
  7. "Amazing and Supportive"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time for less than a year

Pros

Launch Source is incredibly supportive and responsive. They help you immensely improve yourself

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading
  8. "Launch Source Combine Process"

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

Launch Source utilized a combine process that really exposed me to the companies at hand and eventually let to a great opportunity with a fun start-up. The process puts the emphasis on you as a prospective employee but they help you along the way up until interview day. Great experience.

Cons

None while working with Launch Source.

9. "An excellent source, and coach"

I have been working at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

Very responsive, LaunchSource helped package me and coach me up on how to present myself when I was in the middle of major career transition. Incredibly grateful for all their hard work and excellent insights.

Cons

I can't complain about the job they did!

10. "Thank you!"

I worked at LaunchSource full-time

Pros

- Very helpful - The team wants to work with you - Very pleasant people - Quick process - Great for college students for a job

Cons

Can be a little pushy once you get a job offer of when you will be signing etc. They will be on top of you everyday sending you texts, it can be a little annoying. They probably do this because they get some commission once you sign with the company.

Found 60 reviews