LeapFrog Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Bob Malone

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Technical recruiter"

I worked at LeapFrog Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture, collaborative- One of my favorite jobs - lots of learning. Kitchen with snacks, best people. So much fun!

Cons

N/A I have no cons. I think the company was great overall even if I only worked for a short time.

"Current review"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

I worked at LeapFrog Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Easy interview process - it was incredibly easy to interview at Leap Frog. I interviewed one day and was hired the next day by the firm.
    2. Their largest client typically does not treat contractors as contractors.

Cons

1. They moved from 6 month to 3 month contract renewals for their largest client. They don't provide renewal information until a couple of weeks before the contract is set to expire.
    2. They planned a holiday party in 2016 for the Texas team and then cancelled it at the last second.
    3. They don't always promote their leads based on their experience.
    4. You have to enter time on multiple systems.

3. "Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - IT Consultant
    Current Employee - IT Consultant

I have been working at LeapFrog Systems (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good culture and values. They provide a strong support system with great field management and account management. Big presence in financial services and healthcare. I would highly recommend this company for people looking to get into IT consulting.

Cons

They have a high concentration of work in the financial services and healthcare. They would be wise to pursue new industries

4. "Technical Recruiter"

I worked at LeapFrog Systems full-time

Pros

Good people in the office with good attitudes.

Cons

Keep doing what you are doing to keep growing!

5. "Worst Company of All Time"

I have been working at LeapFrog Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely none. Easy to get a job. Only criteria is that you need to be cheaper than everyone else in the market.

Cons

Where to begin?
    - This is nothing but a staffing agency looking to put the cheapest bodies in mundane jobs at clients.
    - There is no unique value proposition. This is NOT a consulting company. It's a way for the "leadership" (if you can call them that) to sell people cheap and make money for themselves.
    - They have a few "relationships" with a couple clients and are given "jobs" based on these.
    - Management and the sales team act as a cult. There is no real account development because there is not strategic partnership with clients, it's purely the cheapest bodies.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to people. Stop telling people they will be full-time employees and then the minute their projects end, they are "thrown out" or if they are "lucky" enough to get put on another project but the rate is lower you make them take a paycut! How is that "full-time employment?"

"Business Systems Consultant"

Former Employee - Business Systems Consultant
    Former Employee - Business Systems Consultant

I worked at LeapFrog Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Minimal interaction with the consulting company, all of the interaction was with the client. Ok salary

Cons

Did not provide much for training
    Never really met up internally (with other consultants) as a team to talk about other projects within other areas to learn about

Advice to Management

Provide more support
    Backup your team and employees

7. "Great Opportunities Provided"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at LeapFrog Systems (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent management team and recruiting staff that cares and supports your goals and development. Communication is strong between Leapfrog and the firm you are assigned to. Strong sense of community shared by Leapfrog contractors. Leapfrog recruiters and managers are very professional and excellent to work with. Salary and Medical benefits are good.

Cons

The traditional cons of working in a contracting role.

8. "Impressive Consulting Firm"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at LeapFrog Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been at LeapFrog Systems for 2 years and have enjoyed my time here. Froggers are challenged to do their best work everyday but they also know how to celebrate the wins. Stellar portfolio of diverse client partners.

Cons

I cannot think of any!

Advice to Management

LFS is a fairly flat organization with easy access the Partners. They are a wonderful group of people who are clearly passionate about Froggers and contributing value to clients.

9. "Great Team Experience!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at LeapFrog Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I just completed my first year as a Frogger (software engineer), and can't say enough great things about the LeapFrog team. From the Partners to the recruiters and office managers, the entire team has been incredibly friendly, supportive and passionate about building teams and relationships with their clients. I've worked with a number of consulting firms and recruiters over the years, and rarely have I felt like such an important member of a team. LeapFrog is doing it the right way and I hope to be a part of this team for a long time.

Cons

No cons I can think of.

10. "Be a Frogger!"

Current Employee - Frogger in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Frogger in Dallas, TX

I have been working at LeapFrog Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

LeapFrog Systems is composed of tight knit teams with a lot of support and a very supportive flat organization. Great training and awesome leadership. Super fun group of very smart employees and consultants(Froggers). Their methodologies on their unique consulting approach to bring in the top 1% talent in is the ones that intrigued me to begin with and their deliberation on it is what keeps me here!
    Also very flexible with work-life balance.

Cons

I wouldn't say having heavy tenacity is a con but something to definitely expect to have when working with people but other than that no cons on my end.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! :)