Lexipol Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Lexipol Reviews

Updated 5 de Nov 2019

3.2
Lexipol CEO Alex Ford
Alex Ford

"Meaningful work and exciting times"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Lexipol full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I believe how executives and employees treat administrative personnel is a solid indicator of company culture, and I am treated as a colleague/contributor. I have a voice, even in areas outside my wheelhouse. Cross-departmental exposure is encouraged and challenging work keeps me engaged. The merger with Praetorian Digital (PoliceOne, FireRescue1, etc.) breathed new life into the company. It's fast-paced and has... exciting new opportunities, daily and long term. As a full-time working mom, I appreciate the work life balance and I'm proud to tell my kids what our company does. Lexipol is a true work family experience, even with remote workers. Grateful to work with intelligent, passionate colleagues who truly care about our mission to protect the protectors. Is this a challenging job with not enough hours in the day? Yes...but I love it.

Cons

Looking forward to improved expense/travel connected systems and related processes.

Lexipol2019-09-06
  2. "It was a great experience to work with strong leaders."

Sales Development Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Lexipol

Pros

Great leadership, good teamwork and support.

Cons

Not too much to share here.

Lexipol2019-11-05

"Avoid"

I worked at Lexipol full-time

Pros

None. I thought there were at first but quickly learned there are not any.

Cons

Just avoid this place. I'm keeping everything very quiet and anonymous. Do not try to work for this place. If you start working here, you will end up gaining weight and regretting working here. Higher ups will not help. It is a toxic place to be in.

Lexipol2019-07-30

"Room for Improvement"

I have been working at Lexipol full-time

Pros

Talented staff; excellent client base to work with.

Cons

Unqualified Sales Leadership is negatively impacting Senior Sales staff

Advice to Management

Better vetting of Sales Leaders

Lexipol2019-04-17

"Content Developer"

Current Employee - Custody Services Representative in Reno, NV

I have been working at Lexipol part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Remote worker, flexibility, collaboration, technology

Cons

Arduous workflows, unrealistic deadlines, communication

Advice to Management

Ensure female counterparts are paid comparable salaries to male coworkers performing the same/similar work. Retain Operations Managers longer than two years - appears to be a high turnover/burnout rate for employees at this level and we are losing corporate history. Fill vacancies more timely so that the training can be initiated and deadlines can be met. I don't feel we provide enough training time and training... subjects to new employees. Identify more reasonable roadmaps or hire personnel to meet the identified projects and timelines in the roadmap.

Lexipol2018-12-12

"Great Company, Wonderful Employees, Highly Respected Product"

I have been working at Lexipol full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company is filled with passionate, dedicated employees who partner with emergency services personnel in order to help them be successful and reduce mistakes/liability.

Cons

I don't have any downside to note. High integrity employees and great company.

Advice to Management

Management is committed to continual improvement. Management has done a great job growing and improving the company.

Lexipol2018-12-11

"First 90-Days"

Current Employee - Professional Services Representative in Moreno Valley, CA

I have been working at Lexipol part-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone has been so helpful and attentive during my training and following training. Great work group

Cons

I don't have any. My expectations of who Lexipol is are on-target

Advice to Management

I understand there is a cost associated with this, but it may be beneficial for some to have an initial two week face-to-face training session versus online. In my situation the training was great and online worked out best since I had previous experience as a project manager and client.

Lexipol2018-12-03

"Professional Services Representative"

Current Employee - Professional Services Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Lexipol part-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is extremely professional and customer service oriented, both externally and internally. New employees are provided with a significant amount of training and guidance to ensure a high level of proficiency, and a positive adherence to Lexipol style. The end result is a cohesive delivery of an exceptional product to the end user. Equally positive, is the fact that Lexipol has enjoyed a positive... reputation in the Law Enforcement community for some time. Moreover, Lexipol is currently undergoing significant growth into other professional fields, to include Fire, Custody, and Juvenile Probation. As Lexipol expands into these fields, I expect it will only serve to enhance Lexipol's positive reputation, as the company grows exponentially.

Cons

Thus far, I have no "cons" to report.

Advice to Management

N/A.

Lexipol2018-09-05

"Great company"

Current Employee - Copy Editor in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Lexipol full-time for less than a year

Pros

Collaboration, benefits, people, opportunities, pay

Cons

Few opportunities to meet with others.

Advice to Management

Provide opportunities for teams together for in-person brainstorming, check-ins, team bonding

Lexipol2018-07-27

"DO NOT WORK HERE. Unethical Leadership"

Former Employee - Middle Management

I worked at Lexipol full-time

Pros

Company mission is good.

Cons

Heed this rating. No growth. No Opportunities. Compensation filled with falsehoods. Raises nonexistent. Bonuses not paid out. Benefit package poor. Annual reviews useless. Goal process poor. Owned by private equity firm not interested in client growth. Not interested in employee enrichment. Mission to inflate company value and resell at a profit above all things. Don't waste time here. Leadership at all levels... is unethical. You will not be treated with respect or valued for your experience. Don't blemesh your career path by working here. Tried to make it work here, liked mission and industry. Environment too toxic to last. Nepotism and buddy systems runs strong. Employees are promoted to positions that are never posted internally. Not an equal opportunity employer. Not alone in these reviews. Hope others will take to Glassdoor and write the truth. Purpose for my review to prevent others from making poor career choice to work here. Intent for organization to make change for better.

Advice to Management

Advice unwelcome to management. Response to this review will be that I was a disgruntled employee. Not the truth.

Lexipol2018-08-07