Litera Microsystems Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

4.6
Litera Microsystems CEO Avaneesh Marwaha
Avaneesh Marwaha
Pros
  • "Great benefits, work life balance, generous PTO Policy, flexibility(in 6 reviews)

• "Great company with overall great management(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing found yet in 3-4 months period that I have worked till now(in 3 reviews)

• "This means high targets and high expectations(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

The future appears bright

May 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team atmosphere; the company has a clear plan for the future.

Cons

Not unique to Litera but all-remote work can be tough

2. 5.0

Great Place to Work Hard and Grow

Oct 21, 2020 - Current Employee in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Litera is a wonderful place to work with great people. Leaders are no nonsense and are focused on making Litera an inclusive, healthy place to grow a career. There is significant attention given to employee's careers, their career path and development through some world class training. Our values are consistently reiterated and a tangible part of our workplace from the first interview all the way to an exit interview (even when employees leave, they are given respect and support). Coming to work on a daily basis is never a scary or dreadful experience, as I have experienced at other organizations. Laughter, mutual support, trust, psychological safety and so much more are just standard practices for the people at litera - globally. During Covid, all employees were deeply considered - their safety and mental health. Communications are consistent and largely very transparent.

Cons

Litera is growing (I think we use the term scaling) and with this comes tremendous speed and demand. While employees are supported, much is demanded of them. This is definitely not an environment for people who just want to skate by. At times we may move too quickly or have demands that may require pushback. It is also not an environment for those who can't handle change and LOTS of it. It is very exciting and easy to swell with pride, but if dealing with change is a greater challenge for you, steer clear.

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your thoughtful review. At Litera , we focus on what matters, and that is our people! It's great to hear that you feel the investment we make on our culture and employee development every single day. As you stated, Litera is growing, so it's important that we bring in people who expect change and can handle it well. While we have a fast pace, evolving environment - we do want to build something that is around for a long time and that comes with having a strong team working in the same direction. In times you are feeling we are moving too quickly or asking too much, I challenge you to lean more on the team around you. We have so many knowledgeable employees who are willing to help throughout the organization - I'm positive they will be there to support and guide you through challenging times.

3. 5.0

Awesome Training

Apr 14, 2021 - Account Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very welcoming process company seems to be growing rapidly. Obvious signs of growth opportunites.

Cons

No cons thus far seems like a healthy company.

VP, People & Change

Thank you so much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on a welcoming culture and experience and excited that this is what you felt. This is primary important as we continue to grow, as you noted. Let's hope we keep this up, but as you know, please keep up the feedback!

4. 5.0

Apr 12, 2021 - Business Development Representative in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture. Everyone is approachable

Cons

None. But I have to write 5 words minimum.

VP, People & Change

Thanks for your feedback! Approachability is one of our key areas of focus - a culture that needs to collaborate and grow together needs that day-in and day-out. But that is only one of the many parts of the culture that we hope help our people thrive. Appreciate the "No cons" comment also - I'm sure you will find one or two :) and hope you know we are here for you when. You do. Getting there together matters. Thanks again!!

5. 5.0

Great Company!

Mar 26, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great leadership - Exiting growth - Competitive compensation - Exciting time to be a part of the organization - Great benefits - Amazing people

Cons

- None that I can think of

VP, People & Change

Thank you so much for your review. Could not agree more with your assessments of opportunities, culture and (most importantly) people at Litera. It is an exciting time as we scale with our people to meet those market demands, and equally excited that this is your experience as well. Appreciate your post!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great job

Apr 2, 2021 - Solutions Engineer in India, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

really great company to work for

Cons

i dont have any cons to mention

VP, People & Change

Thank you for your feedback! At Litera, our value-driven culture and a drive to support one another is a major part of what works and how we work here at Litera. We are glad you are experiencing it! Thanks again for your thoughts about your time at Litera.

7. 5.0

Great company

Mar 31, 2021 - Engineering
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities for learning and career

Cons

Not a place to coast

VP, People & Change

Thanks for your feedback! We could not agree more that the Litera culture is one of opportunity and growth. The career of our employees matter and so we have spent a significant time to build career paths and consistently provide opportunities for feedback, training, and development so those paths can be realized. Appreciate that this has been your experience and hopeful to share with others as we grow!

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work. Not a long term position.

Feb 24, 2021 - BDR in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Great product. Opportunity to work with and learn from really smart colleagues.

Cons

The BDR position itself kind of sucks but that would probably be true at most SaaS companies. Find a role you want to be in and you'll be able to find an internal mentor to help get you there.

Chief Revenue Officer

Thank you for your feedback! At Litera we absolutely pride ourselves on our culture (driven by our values) and the high-level of talent that each employee brings to their teams. As you mentioned, we also have a great product we can get behind that we believe genuinely improves our customer's work lives. We appreciate your insight that the BDR position can be challenging as we continue to try to enhance employee experience across the board. With that said, there are many resources, such as mentorship and career paths, that hopefully make that experience better day in and day out. Thanks again for your thoughts about your time at Litera!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

EAM

Jan 25, 2021 - EAM in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and career opportunities

Cons

not any to list today

Chief Revenue Officer

Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear that you feel the investments we make into our culture, our people, and our products. As we continue to grow, our employees will be provided with countless opportunities to excel. Please continue to leverage the open-door with our leadership team and the multitude of opportunities you have for professional development & advancement.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fast paced, but fun.

Oct 29, 2020 - Management in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. I am proud to work for a company that provides meaningful solutions to our end users. Litera cares about their employees and makes me feel like a valuable contributor which motivates me to continue the grind.

Cons

Heavy workload. Prioritization is key to success.

Continue reading

VP, People & Change

Thank you for your feedback. Really appreciate your experience and contributions: yes, our mission matters to our clients and this is motivating. And yes, to keep on delivering, we depend on the best people in the business. We don't just depend on them: part of who we are is reminding each one of them as often as we can that their efforts make all the difference. Certainly, to keep delivering this value, the workload and pace isn't always easy, but as you state, prioritizing is key to that success. We keep working hard, working together, and having fun. Thank you so much for your thoughts and effort.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Reviews