Logi Analytics Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
Logi Analytics CEO Steven Schneider
Steven Schneider

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • More pros-free parking, great location (Tysons Corner), attractive office space, barbecues (in 7 reviews)

• I am very happy with the work environment (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Sales team is transiting from an inbound methodology to a proactive outbound effort which is uncharted water (in 4 reviews)

• Upper Management does not communicate well nor stand by their promises- lots of double talk and "reading between the lines" required (in 3 reviews)

"Growth and Education"

Current Employee - Sales Executive (Former BDR) in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Executive (Former BDR) in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to start or end a career! I have been here for 1.5 years and have been promoted to my dream job. Benefits and colleagues are definitely the pro's - not to mention the birthday celebrations and free gyms (to work off the sweet treats). I definitely see myself here for the long-run.

Cons

The parking in the garage can be a pain, but it is still free! The colors in the office are bland but I heard that we are mixing things up soon. I do wish this was in DC but Tyson's is great and I can work remote sometimes.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on. I see some other "tough" reviews, but to be honest, I couldn't disagree more. All I have seen is a company growing to the next level and making smart business decisions to do so. I do think that the COO as mentioned is harsh at times, but I think that the company keeps all around who are performing and want to be there!

2. "Good Sales & Marketing driven company"

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time

Pros

Sales driven company with great people. Wonderful office manager. CEO is driven and trying hard to change things. Great customer base. Profitable. Good location. Stocked kitchen.

Cons

Being sales & marketing focus, product engineering do not get much respect & hence has hard time attracting good engineering talent. Engineering is a ignored / forgotten step child. No training. Politics & people with no real contributions/skills as usual continues to be a roadblock to success.

Advice to Management

Identify who are the real contributors and empower them to succeed. Weed out the weaklings who play politics with no real hands-on skill / contribution. Invest in employee education & invest in better machines / infrastructure.

"Team Lead of Sales"

Former Employee - Team Lead Sales in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Team Lead Sales in McLean, VA

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Gym
    -Heart of Tysons with a lot restaurants
    -nice building
    -Intelligent and fun people to work with
    -free coffee with unlimited snacks and drinks
    -keg on fridays
    -free parking
    -for recent grads start and leave within a year

Cons

-Product is lame (behind 5 years of any other BI)
    -VP of Sales now (COO) is forceful and rude
    -Like to fire employees that were top notch and hire new employees to cut cost and pay them less since they keep losing against real "Leaders" in the industry
    - CEO likes to talk about the negatives while doing company wide speeches-can be oblivious at times
    -keep moving employees around in terms of their role for some odd reason because they can not figure out who can play their position
    -constant change-like to put fear in ppl vs. trying to help them succeed
    -want different results but do not change and look in the mirror
    -just don't

Advice to Management

If you want to be successful take notes from the successful companies around your area

"Too much change and little value of employees"

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good place to go after college if you want to learn cold calling and work with some cool people. CEO is a nice guy.

Cons

There is no room for growth unless you were referred. It’s too political and a hostile COO/sales team. Even if you work hard you’re not going anywhere. Management doesn’t communicate or help you learn more. sales reps could care less about bdrs and the leads they bring them. Hostile environment.

Advice to Management

Value your employees more and improve product. Hire more intelligent people than just taking mediocre referrals. People are leaving for a reason. Figure it out.

"Are you familiar with the movie Mean Girls?"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Only pro is there is a nice coffee shop on the main level of the building Logi rents out.

Cons

This place is exactly like mean girls with their clicks. Management are the ones who create the "clicks" and expect you to follow into it. I've seen management let go of some of their best talent just to make a point that they're management and they do what they want.

Advice to Management

Everyone knows you're just waiting to be acquired, so instead of ruining peoples lives just sell the company already.

"Great experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- A ton of opportunity for growth
    - Countless examples of promoting from within and giving opportunities to top performers
    - HR department is focused on people and building a strong culture and environment
    - Fast paced, dynamic, start-up culture
    - Personally given opportunities for growth outside of core responsibilities and ownership to run with projects
    - Fully stocked kitchens, free on-site gym
    - Great benefits

Cons

Heavy focus on the numbers, not always the people (not my manager mind you, she was awesome)

Advice to Management

Continue the work you are doing to focus on people and building a great environment and culture.

"GREAT COMPANY"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Able to make good money, great CEO, keg on Friday

Cons

Management is changing methods, which is making the ennvronment a bit ambiguous

Advice to Management

Stop changing everything so much.

""Fired While on Vacation, Cruel..."

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tysons Corner, VA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Tysons Corner, VA

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great location in Tyson's Corner, VA in a renovated building with a a parking garage and gym.

Cons

Nasty and cruel sales culture driven by the SVP of Sales (now COO). Asked to leave my vacation with my family and come into the office to be fired. This was just a nasty way to end my 5 year long career with Logi. Company is systematically firing experienced proven sales folks and replacing them with academia. Only real explanation is arrogance. They are doomed to fail. Company is laying folks off and not growing at all. Office is a half empty ghost town. BEWARE!

Advice to Management

Find a new market. you have been obliterated by Tableau and Qlik and smoked by Sisense, Looker and even Pentaho. Being the bathtub scum of BI is not a fun place.

"Great software company to get your feet wet and grow!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Embedded analytics market leader
    Really smart people
    Fun and friendly environment
    Management cares about employees and their careers
    Great benefits
    Nice work and life balance
    Free snacks, soda, coffee, tea, juice

Cons

I've seen several BDRs promoted, but there is not a clear career road or training.
    Some members of management are not always sharing information that teams need.
    The entire company communications process could be improved

Advice to Management

Increase training offered to BDRs.

"Excellent company to start your career in enterprise software sales!"

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

(in no specific order)

1. Smart and friendly work environment
    2. Great benefits
    3. Work/Life balance
    4. Differentiated product with enormous untapped market potential
    5. A pioneer in Embedded BI and Analytics
    6. Senior management genuinely cares about it's employees and their career progression
    7. Highly-talented marketing department produces the best thought-leadership in the space
    8. Great office space and location
    9. Regular special events (ex. annual BBQ at CEO's house, monthly birthday celebrations etc.)
    10. Kegerator in the main kitchen

Cons

While it is proven that you can pursue various career paths from the BDR/SDR program both internally and externally, the role is certainly best suited for those looking for a lucrative career in enterprise software sales. Not really a con but something to consider.

You must also be adaptable as Logi is not reluctant to make appropriate changes when necessary in order to stay ahead in the hyper-competitive market it operates in. Once again, perhaps not a con but something to consider.

Lastly, there is a lock on the keg until Friday at 5pm.