Logi Analytics Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Logi Analytics CEO Steven Schneider
Steven Schneider

Pros
Cons
  • Upper management does not have deep experience in their positions (in 2 reviews)

• There's no product management, no understand of product design and development (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"A Great Place to Work & Grow"

Current Employee - Product Marketing in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Product Marketing in McLean, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part about Logi are the people. They are amongst the most dedicated, creative and collaborative people I've ever worked with. The various teams all work together in an ego-free environment that eliminates any potential drama sometimes experienced at growing companies. Honestly, the people there respect each other, they want to do well for each other and they are genuinely nice. When I first started and was told about the company's values I took it as flowery HR language but the company and people really do value work-life balance, recognize hard work and offer an honest environment in which to work. One other great aspect of the company is the willingness of senior management to give autonomy to the various departments and employees allowing them to grow and shine while also giving credence to the opinions of those throughout the organization. I've felt a part of things since shortly after starting and truly believe that my opinion matters. I couldn't be happier that I took the role and look forward to a long career at Logi. There is a lot to like about working here - you will feel valued and respected and really like your co-workers.

Cons

I don't have many complaints but it's hard to really accept positives without negatives so if I were to highlight one thing it would be the benefits - specifically the 401K match. It's fairly minor and it takes 3-years to vest. So, unless you plan to be at Logi for the long haul it may not factor much into your plans. Also, while the company offers flexible hours (to be in the office) they don't have official support for work from home - which I know some employers offer. It wasn't an issue for me but it is something to note for those that value this.

Advice to Management

Keep being inclusive of your employees, listening to their feedback and making them feel valued.

2. "Logi review 5/18/17"

Current Employee - Solutions Analyst in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Solutions Analyst in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Meaningful work – you have immediate responsibility for work that will have real consequences to the firm. No administrative nonsense.

Really smart and talented employees - if you don’t believe me, go search for them on LinkedIn and judge for yourself.

Passionate/caring CEO – invites all employees and families into his home, BBQs and cooks for them, as a means of thanking them for their hard work.

Quality benefits and solid pay.

Cons

Decreasing the vesting period for one’s 401k would be nice.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on developing your employees – they are tremendously talented.

"Doomed"

Former Employee - IT Department in Laurel, MD
    Former Employee - IT Department in Laurel, MD

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Occasional pizza. Good parking. Free coffee. Few rampant diseases. Nice location. Many of the employees are really nice people. There's a deli on site.

Cons

Inept leadership continues to plague the company. The platform, once a model of innovation was neglected because management had grandkids ideas but no real plan.

Advice to Management

Leave

"Careful"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in McLean, VA

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people to work with. Kitchen is always stocked, and they have beer on Fridays. Some upper mobility, depending on which department you are in.

Cons

Great people being fired for no apparent reason. Product is very stagnant. No open communication between executives and everyone else. Expect to work your butt off, and very little in return. Company is very stingy. Company is small, so they don't like to invest in people. You will not feel secure. Managers have no idea what they are doing.

Advice to Management

Don't take advantage of your great employees. Stop trying to cut corners, it's hurting the company.

6. "Dysfunction personified"

Former Employee - Sales in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Sales in McLean, VA

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A few talented co workers. Free parking. Gym in building.

Cons

Nepotism. Dated products. HR violations left and right. Cost cutting. Run away.

Advice to Management

Quit and let real managers take over.

7. "Partner Marketing"

Former Employee - Marketing in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Marketing in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Culture: Excellent company with an entrepreneurial, youthful vibe. Very much a work hard / play hard culture. The office is a friendly and open environment; 80-90% of the staff is in a cubicle with management close by in an office. I LOVED the fact that our CEO was completely accessible and involved in my work.
    - Location: The building itself in Tysons Corner was just renovated in 2015, and is a really lovely place to work. Great location, right in the heart of Tysons.
    - Strategy: Logi is well-positioned in the BI market and has a solid strategy and roadmap. There are a LOT of players in the BI space, and Logi is doing a great job differentiating themselves and providing unique value to their customers.
    - Benefits: Good healthcare plans. Logi has an onsite gym complete with showers which is a great perk. They also just extended their maternity leave policy. While their mat leave doesn't compare to companies like IBM or Salesforce, it's still a very solid policy. Snacks and drinks are provided in break rooms which is always appreciated.
    - Pay: I found the pay to be right inline with what other tech companies would also pay for my position.

Cons

- Culture: Team collaboration is everything at Logi. This is not a 'con', per se... But if you'd prefer to work autonomously and have a more introverted personality, then Logi may not be the best fit for you.
    - Location: If you live and work around the Tysons Corner area, then you're all set with Logi! However, being a remote employee can be challenging given that the vast majority of your coworkers are co-located. It is absolutely possible to be successful as a remote employee, but you'll need to dedicate yourself to traveling into the office on a regular basis.
    - Benefits: 401k plan isn't quite in line with tech industry standards.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!

"Successful company, Great place to work, Amazing co-workers"

Current Employee - Solutions Engineer in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Solutions Engineer in McLean, VA

Pros

- Co-workers are great people and very helpful.
    - The work itself will keep you interested and you learn a lot
    - Managers will always go out of their way to guide you.
    - HR people are amazing.
    - Snacks and always stocked fridges.
    - Laid back, casual dress
    - Location
    - The company is rising to the top in terms of analytics and is number one in embedded analytics.
    - The product is truly one of its own kind.

Cons

I'm only writing something here because Glassdoor requires a 20 word minimum. Not saying the company is perfect but there is nothing bad to say thus far

Advice to Management

Talk to your employees and get their feedback. I'm sure many people have great ideas!

9. "Overall Good company to work for"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I worked at Logi Analytics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Talented people, supportive HR team, good management team. Has a strong product line-up.

Cons

Having an analytics component in the product line will make the company stronger in the future.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

"Great Start, Good Pay, Promotes-from-within"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in McLean, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good work environment mostly
    Frequently promotes from within
    Income Potential (Sales Side)
    Great development program

Cons

Management very resistant to critique in any form
    McLean is generally hard to hire for due to the commute. Not unbearable, but could be better.
    Internal politics do play a part with promotions. Top performers aren't necessarily the ones to get promoted.
    Some brown nose more than others

Advice to Management

You don't know everything.

11. "BDR"

Former Employee - BDR in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - BDR in McLean, VA

Pros

Great entry level program to grow sales skills from the bottom up. You have the ability to learn an industry that has a very bright future.

Cons

This is a great program to learn and either get promoted or find your a different closing opportunity. You wont last or be successful in the role if you aren't motivated to move into a full sales closing role