KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Updated May 12, 2022

Found 96 of over 98 reviews

4.5
LoginRadius CEO & Co-founder Rakesh Soni (no image)
Rakesh Soni

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Global Enterprise Account Executive

Nov 9, 2018 - Global Enterprise Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Supportive executive team -Fast growing company (revenue & employees) -Fantastic product offering -Great list of current customers -The entire team celebrates wins and rewards contributing efforts

Cons

-Each employee at LoginRadius requires self-sufficiency and a certain level of independence if they want to succeed. This is not a negative in my eyes, but it can become a challenge for people who typically thrive in an environment that emphasizes micro-management.

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

investors probing to get information

Jan 23, 2020 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

I saw real venture investor guys roaming around in the office and randomly picking people to get information. Not sure whats happening but it was very uncomfortable and scary. some people who they talked to said they were not informed of such meeting, put under pressure and it was very awkward.

Cons

hope management pay attention to this to protect team members

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best back-end and integration work

Oct 6, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with the company few years and had great experience working from India office. These guys are doing some of the kick-ass engineering work (do check out their API docs if you are considering working for them), particularly in field of APIs, Big Data and Security. Some of the Pros that I can think of immediately are: - Great team to work with - Awesome founding CTO who is there to help you anytime like anytime of the day or night - Learned so many technologies in short period of time - Great work culture of learning, challenges and innovation - Opportunity to closely work with hardworking and smart founders

Cons

Engineering work is divided into between two offices, so if you are not comfortable with collaborating, this might be a con. (but that's the case with any successful company operating from multiple locations)

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work

May 12, 2022 - Assistant Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is excellent, an Awesome place to work, learn and earn.

Cons

No Cons. everything is balanced and perfect

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A company trying to build their own identity

Feb 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of team leaders would love to hear from you and encourage you to grow.

Cons

- Not all C-level is a mentor, great leader. - Many don't stay for years. - Salary is lower than the average.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good Company

Feb 6, 2022 - Senior Technical Architect in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Culture Good salary , perks n benefits Good leaders n core value Good work life balance

Cons

No cons as of now

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Care about your career? DO NOT WORK HERE

Feb 11, 2022 - Account Executive in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Literally nothing. This company promised me the world and failed to commit on their promises to get me onboard. I would truly recommend going elsewhere if you want any other company to take you seriously in life.

Cons

- CEO is a terrible leader - They occasionally buy the office lunch and try and use this as a selling feature. - Product is far less superior to other customer identity & access management softwares out there in the market. - Most sales leaders have moved on and so would recommend you reach out to them to know what this company is all about.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great experience with delightful coworkers

Jan 7, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a great experience at LoginRadius. I learned a lot and felt valued for my knowledge and work ethic. My colleagues were a delight to work with. Really smart people who were easy to talk with, and I learned some interesting insights from collaborating with them.

Cons

None. My experience was completely positive. I would recommend LoginRadius to anyone considering applying here.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Tech Support Review

Nov 23, 2021 - Technical Support in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Amazing team of people across departments -Growing innovative company with a genuinely good product -Decent salary and healthcare benefits -Work is interesting and varied -Modern, clean office space -Management cares about employee well-being and success

Cons

-Not a lot of training -Competitive atmosphere

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Negative reviews are from employees who just can’t handle the pressure

Nov 9, 2021 - Network Administrator in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management at LoginRadius has extremely high expectations. As such, our staff is comprised of highly intelligent people who are great at their jobs. Most people are able to handle the stress that comes with working at such a high-profile company, but apparently some people can’t handle the pressure based on the negative reviews I’m seeing on here. First off, I find it incredible that the CEO actually involves himself with the company instead of dumping all his responsibilities on his subordinates and playing golf somewhere like other CEOs do. He’s available from day one to answer questions and give you any pointers you need to do well here. Some people find it to be a nuisance, but I’d personally rather discuss my projects with the CEO and do everything correctly than go into a project blindly and have to start all over again when it’s done incorrectly because I wasn’t clear about what was needed. As for the reviews claiming that the environment here is “sexist,” they must’ve been written by people who’ve become burnt out and are looking to blame their bitterness on some absurd excuse. In all my time here, the women have been treated with nothing but respect. Yes the environment is relatively laid back, but I doubt people want to work in an overly-corporate atmosphere where people treat each other like robots. You can believe the negative reviews on here if you want, but at the end of the day it’s your loss.

Cons

I have nothing to add here. I’ve said everything I need to say.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 96 Reviews

LoginRadius has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 98 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at LoginRadius to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 20% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, LoginRadius employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at LoginRadius. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

89% of LoginRadius employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LoginRadius 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at LoginRadius to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be compensation, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with LoginRadius Job Seekers