Found 5,384 of over 9K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Manpower
Does anyone feel that consulting is like an extremely underpaid manpower job when compared to IT.specially when u see 2-3YOE s with 2-300kcomp, WFH, with low working hours(compared to consulting) And ,does that make you reconsider your career choices switching to IT?What keeps you from switching? Or… is there something im not seeing with this high paying IT jobs
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
Anyone know of any hospitals hiring for anything healthcare admin or just any entry level health care jobs in the Southern California area. I was layed off in February and have applied to over 500 jobs. I was previously an environmental health and safety specialist for Manpower at Google and was responsible for COVID response/safety.
PwC COE Bowl
What does everyone believe the COE’s ultimate mission is. Still part of the TEA initiative or are we just babysitting? It’s a hard swallow to think we are actually tech enabling the audit when so much emphasis is placed on figuring out what work is easiest to bring under our staff’s belt... last time I checked shifting manpower through mass leverage models is not Tech Enabling the audit.... give it a couple of years and that model will not be sustainable if that’s the route....
Got a burning question about Manpower? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Manpower employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "They worked really hard to find work for me and the pay was very good for a staffing agency." (in 297 reviews)
- "Great people and they actually care about you and not to just get you a job." (in 218 reviews)
- "Staff are friendly and know the system of finding the best fit within a company which best suits the employee." (in 150 reviews)
- "Very knowledgeable and the communication is great!" (in 107 reviews)
- "Professional organisation with good training" (in 69 reviews)
- "No benefits and the customer service was horrible." (in 171 reviews)
- "Management is poor and they will take every chance to ruin you." (in 126 reviews)
- "Low salaries and it's better to have nice opportunity that it" (in 113 reviews)
- "The hours are long and can get to you if you try to over do it" (in 41 reviews)
- "My managers have insufficient communication about products or projects." (in 38 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Manpower and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 19, 2023Assembly TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNorman, OK
They get you fully equipped and prepared for your journey in job position.
You don’t get all the benefits you would once you get hired on to permanent employment
Manpower Reviews FAQs
Manpower has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 8,695 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Manpower to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
87% of Manpower employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Manpower 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.