Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Fairly formulaic interview process but personal in the approach. Broad range of questions to evaluate my experience. Friendly and conversational. Felt at ease. Plenty of time for me to ask my own questions.

Lot Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

They told me about a job that they needed people for. It sounded good so I accepted the job. They had me review rules for the job. I filled out online forms about myself. Direct deposit information. Signed forms about different things.

Interview Questions

• They asked me for my drivers license since the job involved driving.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and simple. There was an initial interview with the recruiter, and then the in-person interview with the manager. The in-person interview was about 20 minutes long.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I was recruited for the position, went through the standard phone call screening, then had an in person interview and they said they’d be reaching out within a couple days post interview, and if I had any questions to text or call anytime to the person who had done the in person interview. You’d think with that kind of positive response you’d hear back, but no. Sent a thank you email, then reached out twice via email to follow up, and received no response. No problem if you’re not interested or even closed the position, but please give the candidate common courtesy by not leaving them hanging. Very disappointing considering the company operates in the HR/recruiting world.

Senior Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2019.

Interview

I recently reached out to a recruiter who I've worked with in the past when I was laid off at my recent job. She immediately started working with me to help find a role that was right for me. When one role didn't work out, she called me back a few days later with another option. As other interviews came up elsewhere, she was cognizant of my timing and worked to keep things moving at a pace that would allow me to choose Manpower should they make an offer.

Every interaction I've ever had with a Manpower recruiter has been positive. From the initial conversation through to the final steps, they've been supportive. They're there to answer questions, guide you through the process, coach you, and provide constructive feedback. They're eminently professional and genuinely care about you as a person and a candidate. I felt respected and valued. They provide a top-notch candidate care experience.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Portland, OR) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed , they were really nice and didn’t ask a lot of questions when I got there they just asked me how I found out about the position and I got to choose my schedule

Cafeteria Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Fayetteville, NC) in September 2019.

Interview

I filled out the application online. I had a ten minute interview. Gave my ID, banking information and starting working after that. I was asked some of the hazards of working with food and cross contamination. Also about employees and health issues.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in a kitchen before?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manpower (San Bernardino, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Awesome started the next day I got to go local to where I live and I got to pick my shift awesome service very happy! Great staff Very professional and respectful towards anyone there walking to the door

Interview Questions

• What shift would I like to work! I got to pick   1 Answer

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manpower (Lima, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was fast and help me a lot I appreciate how there into there employees at the job I hope to be here and make a good life with this job

Interview Questions

• If I ever worked for manpower   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Raleigh, NC) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone screen, then 3 days after I had a web meeting with the coordinator of the area just explain me about the job position and next day I had a interview at the place with the client coordinator, manpower coordinator and the supervisor of the area.