Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.4

Revruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

There was a phone interview amd then an in person. The phone interview was basic questions. The in person the person went over the job description what they were looking for and the reviewed candidates qualifications

Interview Questions

• How do your skills from a past job transfer over   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Typical questions. Went off a list of questions provided by company. Tell us about yourself, how did you make an impact at your last job. Have you every had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle it. What's your goals with company.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Manpower (Charleston, WV) in October 2017.

Interview

I'd previously worked through them. The interview was standard and fairly informal, since they already had my records. The next step was to do online skill evaluations from home.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

You have a phone interview and then and in person interview. You are there with a few other ppl and you watch a short presentation and wait until they call your name for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation with a upset customer?   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

it first started off with a short group presentation. We then got called one by one to do a separate interview with a recruiting specialist. After that interview we had another one with one of the managers.

Data Control Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manpower (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. They asked basic questions and was simple and quick. It was over the phone and they basically verified my information and asked the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with a coworker that you did not get along with.   Answer Question

Food Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Manpower (Menlo Park, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very decreet. . The very kind of interview that some like me would of needed to rehearse .I was prepared for the day of interview ,but facing a 5 panel team, I had to challenge a bit of recognition.

Interview Questions

• What type of experiences did I have for the position being interviewed.I anserd   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Braintree, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick interview followed by a skills test. Person doing my testing was brusque while the manager was overly cheery. Like they were trying to play good cop bad cop for some reason

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manpower (Martinsburg, WV) in May 2017.

Interview

Most unprofessional experience ever in my life. Phone call to schedule face to face. Arrived for face to face advised Recruiter was not there. Thank you for taking the time to come. Water of time and I honestly feel as if recruiter was there and I was discriminated upon due to being African American. Martinsburg location.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Intense interview, behavior questions only, Interviewed directly for client ExxonMobil with SVP and work director of finance, interview was one and a half hour, no phone screening, was in the running against 3 other candidates, I also do not have a formal education degree yet

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to take charge, Had to prove I could use microsoft excel and make a chart   Answer Question