MapleTronics Computers Reviews | Glassdoor

MapleTronics Computers Reviews

Updated Nov 15, 2019

4.4
MapleTronics Computers CEO Wes Herschberger (no image)
Wes Herschberger
  1. "Great Company with a promising future."

Current Employee - Small Business Account Manager in Goshen, IN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growth Opportunities Continuing education within industry support Benefits Professional atmosphere

Cons

Pay PTO accrual rate is low

Advice to Management

Continue your current path and don’t stop. I would increase your starting hourly wage especially for those with direct experience.

MapleTronics Computers2019-11-13
  2. "Good and bad like any"

Current Employee - Service Coordinator in Goshen, IN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than a year

Pros

People make this place great,. Good teamwork, usually. Fairly good about helping with accommodating for family.

Cons

Disorganized, multiple projects/changes not tested out prior to implementation. To client focused sometimes that team members stress and well being feel forgotten. Understaffed, but for the most part the workers they have are good.

Advice to Management

Take care of your people better, or you're going to keep losing them.

MapleTronics Computers2019-11-16
  3. "Growing company"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Goshen, IN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time

Pros

Great family oriented culture. It is fun to work at a company that is growing and full of opportunities. The executive team seems to truly care about all of the teammates and want was is best for all of us.

Cons

The growth we have been experiencing brings a lot of change which I have needed to adapt to.

MapleTronics Computers2019-07-11
  4. "Great Place To Work"

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice People, family oriented company, CEO who wants the best for the company, very straight forward and open with company stats and business information

Cons

Sometimes a lack of communication between departments and organization can be lacking in leadership

MapleTronics Computers2019-06-13
  5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Training Specialist in Goshen, IN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Wonderful leadership and wonderful town

Cons

wish it was a little closer to where I live

MapleTronics Computers2019-06-04
  6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Network Technician in Nashville, TN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Still a small company, less than 100 employees. Family and Christian values from top down.

Cons

In the tech world any pay increases are dependent on gaining certificates. Company is working on an experience model which would be much better.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I worked 20 years with a fortune 100 company and they were really good, in terms of employee benefits and general treatment. I have never worked for company as good as Mapletronics. Our leadership is second to none.

7. "Empowered"

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I feel that I am empowered to make the changes that allow us to serve our clients . There is a strong commitment from leadership for all teammates to accomplish their professional and personal goals.

Cons

Communication and ownership of issues can sometimes be lacking.

MapleTronics Computers2019-05-31
  8. "Great place to work"

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone helps out when something comes up that you don't know how to handle. They work with your schedule if you need time off for school/personal reasons. Teammates have genuine care for fellow teammates.

Cons

Can get stressful at moments.

Advice to Management

Please be more proactive with role descriptions and accountability.

MapleTronics Computers2019-05-30
  9. "Great Company to work for"

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work, very focused on continuing education. Perfect place to gain experience in a vast majority of IT areas.

Cons

Pay under average for area.

MapleTronics Computers2019-05-30
  10. "A welcoming place with people that care"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Goshen, IN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People here care about you and your well being. This organization will make efforts to work with you and get you resources needed for professional growth as it also benefits the overall company. There are a lot of brilliant minds here that have unique expertise in a wide range of areas. Team collaboration is encouraged. Usually if you have a question there's someone you can bounce it off of.

Cons

The only con I can think of is not only something that rests entirely on the company's shoulders, but also on my own. That is setting up work/life balance. It can be hard at times to turn off "work" mode.

Advice to Management

Make company Directives more clear as to the end goal that Management wishes to see achieved. Also, try to find ways to proactively cover missing shifts and give people back time so that people are not inadvertently robbed of their much needed down-time for scheduled project work and non-critical client issues.

Found 16 reviews