MapleTronics Computers Reviews

Updated Jan 15, 2020

4.2
MapleTronics Computers CEO Wes Herschberger (no image)
Wes Herschberger

"Great Company with a promising future."

Current Employee - Small Business Account Manager in Goshen, IN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growth Opportunities Continuing education within industry support Benefits Professional atmosphere

Cons

Pay PTO accrual rate is low

"Not worth it"

1.0
    Former Employee - Vice President of Sales and Business Development in Goshen, IN

I worked at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people who work there are nice & really do care about doing their jobs.

Cons

I endured a harassing, demeaning, retaliatory, hostile and sexist environment. I finally got access to my retirement funds more than 100 days after resigning with the assistance of the Employee Benefits Security Administration since MapleTronics was in violation of federal law. Pay is low, benefits are terrible Oh & realize that the majority of the good reviews in 2019 were part of a strongly encouraged internal campaign to try to offset the negative reviews on here.

MapleTronics Computers Response

July 22, 2020Chief Learning Officer

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of MapleTronics. We take all allegations of harassment, retaliation, and sexism/discrimination seriously. It is inconsistent with the culture we work hard to create at MapleTronics. Our goal is to create a culture where our Teammates feel equipped, challenged, and empowered to do their jobs. Teammates are encouraged to report all instances of a hostile work environment to their Team Leader, Executive leadership, or Human Resources as soon as it happens so it can be investigated, addressed, and resolved quickly.

3. "Good and bad like any"

4.0
    Current Employee - Service Coordinator in Goshen, IN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than a year

Pros

People make this place great,. Good teamwork, usually. Fairly good about helping with accommodating for family.

Cons

Disorganized, multiple projects/changes not tested out prior to implementation. To client focused sometimes that team members stress and well being feel forgotten. Understaffed, but for the most part the workers they have are good.

4. "Growing company"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Goshen, IN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time

Pros

Great family oriented culture. It is fun to work at a company that is growing and full of opportunities. The executive team seems to truly care about all of the teammates and want was is best for all of us.

Cons

The growth we have been experiencing brings a lot of change which I have needed to adapt to.

"Great Place To Work"

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice People, family oriented company, CEO who wants the best for the company, very straight forward and open with company stats and business information

Cons

Sometimes a lack of communication between departments and organization can be lacking in leadership

6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Training Specialist in Goshen, IN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Wonderful leadership and wonderful town

Cons

wish it was a little closer to where I live

7. "Best Place I've Worked By Far!"

Current Employee - Depot Technician

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the atmosphere, from my employees, to the "at home" feeling I get. Really great benefits! Very understanding and family oriented. Not hard to take time to go to a doctor, family matter, etc. Not the typical dictator boss type here, very friendly. Constant help available if needed. They care very much about their employee's health and concerns. Constant educational advancements always available.

Cons

Communication could be improved at times, but isn't awful

"Great place to work"

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone helps out when something comes up that you don't know how to handle. They work with your schedule if you need time off for school/personal reasons. Teammates have genuine care for fellow teammates.

Cons

Can get stressful at moments.

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Network Technician in Nashville, TN

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Still a small company, less than 100 employees. Family and Christian values from top down.

Cons

In the tech world any pay increases are dependent on gaining certificates. Company is working on an experience model which would be much better.

10. "Empowered"

I have been working at MapleTronics Computers full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I feel that I am empowered to make the changes that allow us to serve our clients . There is a strong commitment from leadership for all teammates to accomplish their professional and personal goals.

Cons

Communication and ownership of issues can sometimes be lacking.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 English Reviews