Multivision Reviews

Updated Mar 21, 2021

Found 98 of over 111 reviews

3.4
Multivision Founder & President Srikanth Ramachandran (no image)
Srikanth Ramachandran
Pros
  • "Teaches you either Sharepoint or Java(in 11 reviews)

• "It has some good training program before getting placed(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The recruiters are misleading and crafty in trying to get candidates to sign up for their training program(in 6 reviews)

• "Mangement should consider a shuttle between the training site and the apartments since many of my batch mates were not local and did not have a car(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Senior Full Stack Java Developer

Dec 7, 2020 - Senior Full Stack Java Developer in Herndon, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

very transparent and a honest company. they tell you what they expect from you clearly. If you tell what you are looking for them too. they are open and tell if its possible or not and if possible in what time line.

Cons

I have not had any issues with them till now.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good For Freshers

Jan 11, 2021 - Programmer Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Training, Have lot of clients

Cons

For freshers the salary could be less

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

It was ok consulting firm

Jul 10, 2019 - Programmer Analyst in Norfolk, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have decent number of clients to work on various projects

Cons

They attract people saying the projects are long term but they might really end up in couple of months.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you are looking for a career in IT, this is where you stop!

Nov 5, 2014 - Java Engineer in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with this company for over 2 years now. When I graduated and wanted a career in Information Technology, not many companies were interested to hire me since I did not have actual work experience. After several discussions with my friends and family, I joined their training program and believe me, it was very rewarding. Just over 2 years after having joined this company, I am earning a healthy salary equivalent to mid-level or senior-level programmers in the industry. The training program was a very intensive one and I had to do lot of studying to catch up with the pace, yet, it was fun and I am fully reaping the benefits of the training program now. People here are very professional, friendly and listen to you and your needs. The benefits are also good here though it can be better but given your pay, you can't complain much about this. Your appraisals and pay hikes are almost on auto pilot where you don't need to remind them, they come to you on the specified date. You get deployed on their client projects so you need to build a rapport with the team at the client site consisting mostly of contractors. Work life balance depends on the client where you work for.

Cons

Nothing much except that they could provide better relocation benefits.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nice experience with them throughout my multiple years of employment

Nov 20, 2014 - Java/J2EE Developer in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Multivision for about 3 years now. When I was looking for a job in Information Technology about 3 years back, I attended many interviews where I was declined since I did not have knowledge on latest technologies. As you know, technologies keep changing every day and it is impossible to keep pace with the ever changing technology landscape unless you are willing to spend money and get trained. Finally, I landed with Multivision and had an intensive training program with them where I was equipped with knowledge on latest technologies as also high level certifications. Thereafter, Multivision initiated my contract work search and I ended up being a SOA/Java developer with a Banking client. I have been working at this Banking client for the last 3 years and whenever I needed to update my knowledge on the latest J2EE technologies, Multivision was always there to help. I received on the job assistance too from them and people here are proactive in making sure that their employees are happy and motivated all the time. I was provided with a fixed package and revision every one year and now after 3 years I am earning a Salary which I could not even imagined 3 years back.

Cons

Nothing much to discuss here. Probably the training program can be less intensive and more 'live' projects could be provided

3 people found this review helpful
    6. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Bad sales team

Jul 8, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary on time Medical benefits Document support

Cons

Hard to contact, wrong policies on the fly

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best decision to launch my career

Oct 27, 2014 - Java Developer in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The training they've given me is top tier quality and well above what my University has provided me in terms of real-world development. Not only were technical expertise taught, but life lessons and advice to excel in my career. I was run through a GAUNTLET of preparation and practice for handling common technical/professional situations and given the right mindset to achieve what I want in this field. Communication issues seem to turn a few people away - but I personally saw it as college graduates who are just too used to being spoon fed all the answers (which is extremely true with our generation) and not asking questions - which they always answer directly when you ask. Compensation is very straight forward and rewarding. I really like how there is no dancing around the subject and they tell you what opportunities you have to advance your compensation each year. I was promised that if I put in the work and really show a passion for development that they could get me my next job - and they delivered.

Cons

Benefit plans are not the greatest to be honest. That would be my only gripe.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Experience at Multivision was phenomenal

Oct 27, 2014 - Java Programmer in Fairfax, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you're thinking on having a career in software development, Multivision is the way to go. You have to go through a basic tech screening before you get admitted into the program. They need to know if you understand basics of OOP. After that, they bring you in for a training period, usually for about 10 weeks. Through this time you get free accommodation and stipends every week. They teach you technologies that are being used in the job market by thousands of companies and clients. Its very informative. You get tons of help from the trainers and projects to work on to practice your new learned skill. The trainers are pretty cool and helpful and so are the other officials in the office.

Cons

I didn't really have any issues with the training program. However, for the training program, you do get put up with people who're in the same program. (Kind of a dorm setting). You're bound to find people that you don't get along with. It happens anywhere. BUT, if you stick to your work and dedicate your self to the training you'll have a smooth sailing.

9. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Don't depend on this position

Jan 4, 2019 - Help Desk Analyst in Rockville, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was able to negotiate my salary easily

Cons

I was let go without any warning and without any cause.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Employee First company.

Mar 26, 2014 - Java Team Lead in Torrance, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Multivision for the last 2 years and to be fair, it is one of an 'employee-friendly' company that I have worked in 8 years of my career. They put you (Employee) first and make sure that you are comfortable through out your employment. Remuneration is slightly more than Industry standards and excellent add on benefits. They have a good clientele so you get on to client projects very quickly. People here are friendly and they focus on helping you out with your queries and concerns. I have worked with different companies in my career but I see a lot of energy with in this company.

Cons

They should consider rewarding employees who have performed very well rather than waiting for an Annual appraisal. Employees tend to get motivated when management recognizes their 'outstanding' achievements quickly.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Reviews