Cover image for NFM Lending

Finance

509.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/finance

Got a burning question about NFM Lending? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NFM Lending employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "great culture and people around(in 20 reviews)
  • "Everyone is very friendly and has a very positive attitude.(in 16 reviews)
  • "Great benefits(in 15 reviews)
  • "The technology platforms are amazing, the people are great and the product offerings are cool as well.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Management is great Fees are reasonable Comp is fair(in 14 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of NFM Lending and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Sep 12, 2023
      Loan Originator
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Columbus, OH
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are too many. The coaching is unmatched. Not only does the team not want you to reach above and beyond your potential, but the management is always in your corner not only wanting but helping you grow. They truly teach you how to scale your book of business and scale rapidly. The loan process is nothing like I have seen before. They overstaff on operations if anything. The first time in my mortgage career where the company I am with, not only tells you upfront that when a loan is in processing you shouldn't have to worry about it, but they also live up to it. The loan manager working on my file takes it from start to end very efficiently and quickly. This allows me to always focus on sales and prospecting. Not managing and processing loans. This team is fun, vibrant, out-going and all around like a family to me.

Cons

Absolutely zero in my experience thus far.

1. 5.0
        Aug 14, 2023
        Loan Originator
        Current Employee, less than 1 year
        Linthicum, MD
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

I was recruited to NFM by Greg Sher and had an unbelievable experience. From the moment we connected I could tell that the NFM was going to be an amazing place to work. Since joining I have been welcomed with positivity and assistance all around. Bryan Harrison is as good as it gets when it comes to managing a team. I have nothing but great things to say about my employees.

Cons

The only thing I could complain about is my distance to the office. After visiting for my orientation I just wish I could go in the office every day.

2. Join the NFM Lending team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 273 Reviews
      </>Embed

NFM Lending Reviews FAQs

NFM Lending has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 280 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at NFM Lending to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NFM Lending employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NFM Lending. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

74% of NFM Lending employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NFM Lending 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NFM Lending to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with NFM Lending Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.8K

Josh Strutt

Interested to know what the different types of renumeration packages are out there, along with salary: E.g., base salary + - Retirement/super contribution - # weeks leave / paid time off - # sick days - $$ signing bonus - $$ commission/ performance incentives based on perf. - $$ LTI's Be interesting to know what gets offered for those looking to negotiate packages

0 Comments

Mariano Pala

A few jobs applications I applied have been sitting for more than 2 months as active status. I even message some of the hiring managers that interviewed me. What is that even mean at this point?

1 Comment

UX Designer

Anyone here interviewed for a designer or any other role at PwC? I just got a self recording video interview request and wanted to understand the process and difficulty level of the questions. Thanks!

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 280 NFM Lending reviews submitted anonymously by NFM Lending employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if NFM Lending is right for you.