KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work.

Jul 28, 2022 - Mortgage Banker (MLO) in Haymarket, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management and staff are great!

Cons

I have no cons to share.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company!!

Jul 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture. Tons of growth opportunities.

Cons

Would like to work more in the office.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee

Was good for a while

Jul 23, 2022 - Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of involvement in charities, good 401K, executives are nice,

Cons

High turnover in certain departments. High level executives don’t seem to care that dept managers are full of drama and push good employees out the door. HR is very rigid and impersonal and they should get friendlier people in there. Medical benefits are insanely expensive with barely any company coverage.

4. 4.0

Great company

Jul 20, 2022 - Junior Processor in Grove City, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company to work for you just have to get into the right branch. Great leadership! Fun place to work!

Cons

There are no cons that I saw

5. 1.0

Nothing to brag about

Jul 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just average nothing note worthy

Cons

They made things over complicated

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Jun 13, 2022 - Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Support, work environment, work & schedule flexibility

Cons

Not sure, just started with company

7. 4.0

Great Company

Jun 13, 2022 - Loan Partner I
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learning and team building

Cons

Very low pay and hardly any time offf

NFM Lending Response

HR Generalist

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our staff is delighted to hear you enjoyed our training and team-building environment while employed. Despite your impression that we pay our employees low salaries, our compensation is reviewed regularly in partnership with the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) to ensure our competitiveness in the marketplace. Additionally, we have a bonus structure that incentivizes employees to hit their targets. The NFM Lending Family celebrates most of the federal holidays. Employees within their first year receive up to 22 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) as part of our comprehensive benefits package. We value all current and former employees' opinions and are committed to addressing any issues you may have. We encourage you to contact your dedicated Human Resources Generalist to discuss your perspectives so that we may provide closure as you move on to your future endeavors.

8. 1.0
    Current Employee

Would not recommend

Jul 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It pays the bills and is a job

Cons

Horrible leadership and benefits are even worse

NFM Lending Response

HR Generalist

It is concerning to hear this feedback from a current employee because there are several channels of communication available to you in order to share your experience. In addition to having an open-door policy, our managers are trained to accept and provide constructive feedback. In addition to helping consumers achieve their American dream, we are committed to cultivating a culture of employee engagement within our organization. Despite your impression that “leadership is horrible,” at NFM, we pride ourselves on promoting, training, and providing advancement opportunities for our employees. We can assure you that our leaders have met the job-specific requirements and are held accountable for their managerial acumen. The NFM Lending Family offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), and additional offerings captured in our benefits guide. We want you to think of NFM as more than “just a job.” We encourage you to contact your dedicated Human Resources Generalist to discuss your experience as we would like to partner with you to enhance your employment relationship. It would be a pleasure to work with you to enhance your current experience, so don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Human Resources Generalist today to discuss your perspective.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

All the Good Vibes

May 13, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant in Roseville, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such a warm and welcoming team, from the first day I felt apart of the team and everyone introduced themselves and explained their roles and made sure I knew it was always okay to reach out for anything! Even though I have only been here a short time, I love it already and look forward to my career here.

Cons

No cons to report of.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

overall good experience

May 10, 2022 - Mortgage Underwriter in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

everyone in the company Is willing to help you out and want to see you win good bonus income

Cons

you can feel like you're on your own island depending on who your manger Is will determine how your time is spent there

Viewing 1 - 10 of 209 Reviews
</>Embed

NFM Lending Reviews FAQs

NFM Lending has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 214 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at NFM Lending to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NFM Lending employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NFM Lending. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

85% of NFM Lending employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NFM Lending 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NFM Lending to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with NFM Lending Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at NFM Lending? Share Your Experiences

NFM Lending Photos

+ Add Photo
NFM Lending photo of: “On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!” Every Wednesday, corporate employees will wear their pink NFM C.A.R.E.S. shirt for breast cancer awareness month.
NFM Lending photo of: It's impossible not to smile when eating ice cream! Our Corporate Team was treated to some delicious ice cream for National Ice Cream Day!
NFM Lending photo of: Summer has just begun, but the NFM Family is already having fun!
NFM Lending photo of: Our NFM Family celebrated and commemorated Juneteenth!
NFM Lending photo of: Our Gainesville, VA team enjoyed connecting over a well-earned team lunch!
NFM Lending photo of: This year's Red Shoe Shuffle was full of fun and togetherness as we raised support for a wonderful cause! Thank you to everyone who joined us on the "Happiest Morning in Maryland"!
NFM Lending photo of: The NFM Family on National Wear Red Day raising awareness for heart health!

Affiliated Companies

Freedmont Mortgage Funding

Glassdoor has 214 NFM Lending reviews submitted anonymously by NFM Lending employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if NFM Lending is right for you.