KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

NIX Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2022

Found 67 of over 71 reviews

4.1
NIX Solutions CEO  Victor Shalnyev (no image)
Victor Shalnyev

61 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Low salary on senior positions comparing with other companies(in 12 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great

May 16, 2022 - QA Analyst in Canton, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and smart !

Cons

Nothing to note , it is a very good place.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good flexible company for people who appreciate people and work of another people

Mar 31, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. HR managers care about colleagues. 2. Friendly environment. 3. Education of new colleagues if they need. 4. Comfortable office. 5. Nix Solutions - it`s family. Many couples/marriages work here. 6. Many people work with pleasure.

Cons

Sometimes we move to another workplace inside the office

5 people found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A really nice place to start your career

Jul 21, 2022 - Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Kharkiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well established onboarding system for entry level specialists. A lot of different projects and ways for professional growth inside the company. Flexible hours for students. Before pandemic they made great parties for employees.

Cons

Company is growing via hiring young people without any prior work experience and teaching them how to do their job. It Takes time for them to learn. During rapid growth periods I felt like a babysitter.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Jul 27, 2022 - Devops Engineer in Kharkiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

- community - management - team work - project - salary on time

Cons

- perspectives - wage growth, slow

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Good company with a warm atmosphere

May 27, 2022 - Software Developer in Kharkiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in this company for 8 years, and during these years not only I grew up, but also our department, replenished with employees with or without experience. In general, I think it is unique that the company provides training on a trial basis, including students, and people without work experience in this field. What else I would like to say is that working in the company is not boring, regular offsite corporate parties, team building, just Friday gatherings after work contribute to this. Probably because of this, the team is selected appropriately, in which everyone is comfortable. Wages were always paid on time. Salaries are reviewed every six months. And almost always with an increase. I can’t speak about all the company’s projects, but the projects I worked on were interesting. By communicating with colleagues from other departments, they were also satisfied with their projects. The office is modern, in the city center. I managed to visit three NYX offices, the last one in the center is the coolest!I worked in this company for 8 years, and during these years not only I grew up, but also our department, replenished with employees with or without experience. In general, I think it is unique that the company provides training on a trial basis, including students, and people without work experience in this field. What else I would like to say is that working in the company is not boring, regular offsite corporate parties, team building, just Friday gatherings after work contribute to this. Probably because of this, the team is selected appropriately, in which everyone is comfortable. Wages were always paid on time. Salaries are reviewed every six months. And almost always with an increase. I can’t speak about all the company’s projects, but the projects I worked on were interesting. By communicating with colleagues from other departments, they were also satisfied with their projects. The office is modern, in the city center. I managed to visit three NYX offices, the last one in the center is the coolest!

Cons

Low salary. Require an hourly report for the work performed. No health insurance. Fixed working day and inability to work remotely (was at the time when I worked there)

6. 3.0

Great for beginners

Jun 10, 2022 - .NET Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great, tollerant, smart, proactive people Different interesting projects including medicine, education, financial The team of professionals who can support you while you are unboarding/learning smt new Super cool .Net department

Cons

No bonuses Low salary at the beginning Outsource Many projects with veeery old technologies (good project by chance) No insurrance Limited sport

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Common sense driven company

Mar 29, 2022 - QA Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is aimed: - to be effective, but not greedy; - to be people oriented, but rational; - to have and follow processes, but not to be hostage to the bureaucracy. Healthy company with health people and healthy community.

Cons

I know people have what to list in Cons. But usually I disagree with their arguments. So - non Cons to me.

Continue reading
  8. 4.0

Java developer

Jun 16, 2022 - Middle Java Developer in Kharkiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

x2 or x1.5 rate for overtime Great teambildings

Cons

Very bed air ventilation in the office building.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Nix company

May 4, 2022 - Lead Software Engineer in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family type company, many opportunities

Cons

Very project dependent, can be some legacy systems.

10. 5.0

Everything is good

Apr 30, 2022 - QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good education and coworkers. Nice building

Cons

Nothing conc, bla bla bla

Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Reviews

NIX Solutions Reviews FAQs

NIX Solutions has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 71 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at NIX Solutions to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NIX Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NIX Solutions. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

88% of NIX Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NIX Solutions 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NIX Solutions to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with NIX Solutions Job Seekers