Nano Web Tech Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Nano Web Tech Reviews

Updated Nov 13, 2019

2.9
  1. "Do not work for them"

Current Employee - Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Nano Web Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is nothing positive about this place

Cons

> Co-founder is a toxic bully > CEO doesn't believe in worker's rights > Low pay job, Overall it doesn't worth the stress

Advice to Management

Treating your employees with respect and fairness

Nano Web Tech2019-11-14

"Software Developer"

Software Engineer in Fremont, CA

I worked at Nano Web Tech for more than a year

Pros

>Good for start up a career.

Cons

> Most of the time you have to spend inside the company room. CEO does not allow his employees to take fresh air. Employees can go out only in one 30 minute lunch break.

Nano Web Tech2015-07-23

"Never Join this company"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chandigarh

I worked at Nano Web Tech full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked here last 2.5 year in this company. Company CEO was very rude behaviour does not give salary at the time. DLF has been kik this company now it is located sec 26 Chandigarh sabji mandi.

Cons

CEO wants that all employees are my salves. He is make fraud with upwork client. He does not work for client project.

Advice to Management

I can't give advise to management because HR is also salve.

Nano Web Tech2019-05-21
  4. "MD behaviour is rude with employees"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Chandigarh

I worked at Nano Web Tech full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked here 1.5 year and they treat me like a pet. DLF buliding has been kicked to owner now company is located sec 26 Chandigarh Vegetable ( Sabji) Mandi.

Cons

First company take 30 thousand for 6 month after give the salary 6000 per month. Salary doesn't come in time.

Advice to Management

no advice

Nano Web Tech2019-05-16
  5. "Worst company ever seen"

I worked at Nano Web Tech full-time

Pros

Never join this company.. Will be in pros.

Cons

Actually this is not a Comapny.. Better,we can say its a shop and MD of this company is a shopkeeper.

Advice to Management

Never try to become smart from your employees.

Nano Web Tech2017-12-23

"Nice company with great benefits for professionals"

Former Employee - Senior Android Developer in Chandigarh

I worked at Nano Web Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company is great and i worked here more than 3 years without any concern,. i worked on many overseas clients projects. I learnt a lot during my Employment with Nano I enjoyed working with overseas clients & have been awarded with many Giufts & bonus time to time . Well Disciplined work Environment with no compromise with ethics .

Cons

Company hired some Unprofessional people with their Background checks and they terminated due to their anti company activities, and now they are the same people who spreading lies and abusing to company in GlassDoor as i have noticed. These people are those who eat in a plate, later they do a hole in it. They are the employees who never appreciate to their Mother company where they learnt everything. These people are betrayed wherever they go, they spread venom.

Advice to Management

Dont give chance to unprofessional employees , always appoint professionals and well behaved ,well disciplined employees.

Nano Web Tech2017-05-29
  7. "One of the Best Employer of my Career !"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Chandigarh

I worked at Nano Web Tech full-time

Pros

In my Opinion one of the best Employer who cared his employees well and paid well in time.However, due to some 30% employees as freshers ( Dishonest and unprofessional) appointment this company downgraded in GlassDoor by Dishonest and unprofessional employees, i already guided to my management during my Employment with Nano Web Tech, that give chance to work on company only senior and professional employees, but management wanted to take credit for employing all poor economic background employees as well fare , but if any body can check these Freshers Dishonest and unprofessional employees how exaggerated their frustrations against company here.

Cons

I am really shocked to see some feedback ,how some Terminated employees are downgrading profile of Nano Web Tech , its really very strange Terminated employees by company how exaggerated their frustrations against company in Glassdoor with blesses copy paste allegations . These employees fired by company management due to unprofessional and unethical work practices in office premises during their employments and now they are downgrading profile of company with their false and fabricated remarks. This company started giving chance to freshers employees and this was only concern because now these unprofessional Criminal background employees downgraded to company in Glassdoor with baseless allegations, because they were kicked-off by company Management due to unethical work practices and anti company activities in office premises.

Advice to Management

Never give chance to any unprofessional and Freshers or Juniors , please only give chance to senior employees after proper checking their background from previous employers.

Nano Web Tech2017-05-28
  8. "Why there is two good review after one empoyees bad review.iI doubt good review are from the owner of company"

I worked at Nano Web Tech full-time

Pros

web designing company used to be in 2000 ,now world has changed .companies are developing artificial intelligence and machine learning product. you people are still in year 2000

Cons

same as pros. nothing left to say

Advice to Management

learn new ..web designing are for 10th standard

Nano Web Tech2017-04-03
  9. "Below Average Company,Worst for Freshers and Bad for Experienced"

Former Employee - Quality Analyst in Chandigarh

Pros

Cons

They take 30,000 as security at joining time from freshers and never return back to them after completeing their tenure with company. Due to cheap policies,Company is shifted(DLF HAS KICKED) to Sector 26 (SABJI MANDI),and many deparment have been closed like(Testing,android,IPhone and .NET). Now Company have only two deparments (PHP and Designing). False promises by the management to their employees at joining time. Poor personal growth. Uncompetitive appraisals. Pathetic company values. poor management. Poor Human resource. contradictory policies. NO HR Department.

Advice to Management

No Advice

Nano Web Tech2017-01-18

"Nice Company for career growth and Skill development ."

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Chandigarh

I worked at Nano Web Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am counting Nano" One of the best company of my career where i learn and earn a lot and now i am working in pone of MNC of Australia. The management is very strict in Nano and they fire and hire continue time to time.However,Unprofessional with wrong background employees always start abusing previous companies in their reviews and even rubbish allegations because they have been fired due to their laziness in work or any other unprofessional activity whatsoever. Moreover, my experience was overall great to work with Nano. I can say my experience was Fun,learn and earn during my employment.

Cons

There was no concern and i worked hard and learns a lot during my Employment.

Advice to Management

Always hire good background people and avoid to hire cheap people with laziness in work.

Nano Web Tech2016-09-17