OMEGA Processing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Scott Anderson

1. "Account Executive"

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time

Pros

Top notch customer service. Great compensation. Wonderful people. Easy to sell to with OMEGA's terms and conditions. Various platforms which allows for compatibility with several point of sale systems. If your a sales professional who loves the payment industry this is the place for you. I worked for several processors in the past but none compare. Debit, credit, EBT, WEX, ACH, check conversion, gift cards, funding, point of sale I can do it all with amazing service and support. Everyday we demonstrate how easy we make it to do business and I LOVE it.

Cons

None worth commenting on. Proud to be an OMEGA employee.

2. "Omega Account Executive review"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very strong business ethics at this company, which is paramount in this industry. I have been a payment processing professional for about a decade, never have I seen a company, except Omega, that cares about our clients as much as I do. The support staff is phenomenal. The senior executives are supportive of your success. I noticed somebody mentioned in another review that the comp plan is subject to change. That is true, but in my entire tenure at Omega processing solutions, when our comp plan changed, it was for the better. So naturally, I don't have an issue with that. Bottom line, a good living can made here, and the sky is the limit. Its up to you, and I always get the tools and support I need to get it done.

Cons

I cant think of any.

3. "Something Totally Different!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Oelwein, IA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Oelwein, IA

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coming from a totally different sales/service background this has been a breath of fresh air. The OMEGA family has been more than receptive and helpful to my needs. Everyone has gone out of their way to get me up to speed and teach me. After spending the last 2 years at a job that I didn't like this has been amazing! Great Pay and Reachable Goals are also nice.

Cons

If you are not from this line of work it can be a little intimidating but they have people that will help. Sometimes if feels like different goals are measured instead of one clear target but they are working on it.

Advice to Management

Come up with a very clear set of goals. I know you have been working on what you want to measure. Just be careful you don't send mixed signals.

5. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Outside sales executives have great benefits, we're not mico managed, our bonus structure is remarkable and the CEO is down to earth. Overall, Omega is a great company to be apart of and from what I see the turn over rate is low. They care about their employees and encourage them to strive for success!

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

My manager is AWESOME!

6. "Great"

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time

Pros

Great opportunity for career advancement, great community outreach efforts

Cons

None to speak of if you work hard and commit yourself

7. "Manager"

Pros

customer service is great! Some people in house are fine

Cons

Pay is never what they say. Changes on every deal. No communication. Mileage reimbursement is a fight to get. Hidden fees to reps and customer. If it is in writing won't honor. Total joke. Reps dinged for things not told about so managers left to try to keep reps on board. Be very aware you will be lied to over and over. HR is one person working parttime. No one to go to with problems. No advancement and no products to sell.

Advice to Management

You got customer service down. Take care of your employees or the rest will fall. Unhappy employees make unhappy customers.

8. "Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Fort Thomas, KY
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Fort Thomas, KY

I worked at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of freedom but that equates to managers not communicating at all with reps. They do provide great customer service.

Cons

Terrible compensation plans that keep changing and sometimes the managers don't even know what comp plan we are on because it changes so much. You will make nothing close to what they tell you and now they are trying to change mileage reimbursement but requiring you to go to certain markets. They say you can make it up on their "board" which is subjective to an HR person that has never been in a sales role or understands the sales process. Last year they wouldn't even pay the required amount on mileage but said they will fix it going forward, really... Don't trust a thing they tell you.

Advice to Management

They are never there and rely on inexperienced people to run their company which is going to be the fall of Omega

9. "Not good"

I worked at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time

Pros

There are none if sales reps are unhappy greatly affects bringing customers on.

Cons

Comp plan changed numerous times, no communication on why things were told you can do free equipment and other things to bring customer on board charged to rep and did not disclose, money owed but never paid, no communication, offer letter states one thing but disclaimer after you sign states they can do what they want. Offer letter made promises that were not kept. Typical merchant processing company can't trust. Expenses to be paid contingent on a board of documentation but no communication if not paid on why not,constant mistakes on pay takes too long to fix.

Advice to Management

listen to your reps they bring the business

10. "Ethical merchant services provider in an ever changing industry. They are still doing what is right for the customer."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Fort Thomas, KY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Fort Thomas, KY

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Locally owned and operated with local decision making. Small enough to take care of portfolio, providing top notch customer service. Flexibility for sales; you set your schedule and they treat you like adults, but you only get out of it what you put into it. If you sell, you get paid. If you don't, you'll fail. No contracts, price and service guarantee, no equipment leasing, strong bank partnerships, and great reputation amongst small business community. HQ is in NKY.

Cons

Not many product offerings, total compensation plan not clearly spelled out and not as promised, thinner margins with less opportunity to make money, not many industry updates/direction to team, higher deductible insurance plan, not much stability for sales team long term.

Advice to Management

Management does a stand up job and does take into consideration what employees share. Open door policy. These guys have been in the industry for a long time. Upper management is seasoned and knows what its like to be on the sales side. Let these managers make the decisions versus giving so much power to other departments like HR.

11. "Great small business"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Thomas, KY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Thomas, KY

I worked at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Laid back environment, treated with respect, fair pay & benefits

Cons

Not many except there isn't far to advance because it is a small business