OMEGA Processing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

1. Featured Review

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Outside sales executives have great benefits, we're not mico managed, our bonus structure is remarkable and the CEO is down to earth. Overall, Omega is a great company to be apart of and from what I see the turn over rate is low. They care about their employees and encourage them to strive for success!

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

My manager is AWESOME!

2. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Thomas, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Thomas, KY

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time

Pros

The company recognizes effort and commitment. If you give both, good things happen for you. Great work/life balance opportunity. People are held accountable to meet expectations, which I appreciate compared to other places I have worked.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of that jump out.

Advice to Management

Continue to explore communication avenues to maintain employee engagement

3. "Fort Thomas crowd"

I worked at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small company, you know where you stand.

Cons

Hostile work environment, not a family oriented culture. Infused with a Ft. Thomas culture.

4. "Short Term Job"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Evansville, IN
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Evansville, IN

I worked at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

freedom away from the office

Cons

almost a year of employment, long term for this company. not sure where to start but nothing worked out as discussed in interview Huge dis-connect from job desciption in interview process to job expectations. Since ealry this year they have lost almost the entire sales force and regional managers, drain the swamp I guess. Lack of leadership, o.k. no leadership, no communication - Sales VP changes several times and all we get is a short email saying welcome new SVP, no calls or introductions, odd, new products launched and zero training. take over an existing portfolio and they want to charge rep for sending back free terminals from previous reps ( not told in interview), change of ownerships do not count ( not told in training). so if your in need of a short term job, this is the place, They will never have your back, which they do tell you in interview process.

Advice to Management

look in the mirror, can't always be someone elses fault.

5. "Don't even think about working for this company!!"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time

Pros

The company guarantees their pricing, but so do other Credit Card processors.

Cons

If you are a millennial and looking for a credit card processing company to join, this is not the company for you. If you don't hit your sales goals in 30 days.... you are gone.
    They are a reactive company and not proactive.
    Underwriting and boarding is very condescending. This department doesn't want to educate and help the sales force. When you call In to ask a question, they talk down to you as though you no experience.
    The trainer doesn't have any formal training experience. The trainer sold to banks and knows nothing at all of knocking on doors and making a sales presentation.
    HR is very ,very condescending. HR does not have the employees best interest in mind.
    CRM is very old and not efficient. They want to use it as an activity tool not a customer relationship management.
    They don't trust their sales force in all aspects of the business.
    The sale business partner/ owner is very destructive and brutal to his management.

Advice to Management

Get a new trainer
    Care for the sales force and sales team.
    Respect your employees,

6. "Run Far From this Company"

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time

Pros

The only Pros with this company is they guarantee their processing rate to their customers. You do start out with a salary however if you are a rockstar sales person you will make much more money at other places.

Cons

Where do I start? This company was built on relationships. They have NO clue how to run a outside sales team. They run a Very toxic sales environment. It is not out of the ordinary to hear the owners drop the F bomb and call out an employee in front of their peers. They be little their sales team and treat them like they are incompetent children. IF YOU DO NOT HIT QUOTA YOUR VERY FIRST MONTH YOU WILL BE FIRED. If they feel you do not grasp this business in 90 days, you will be fired. They fire quick and often.

Advice to Management

The owners are very unprofessional and make knee jerk decisions based on emotion.

7. "Something Totally Different!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Oelwein, IA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Oelwein, IA

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coming from a totally different sales/service background this has been a breath of fresh air. The OMEGA family has been more than receptive and helpful to my needs. Everyone has gone out of their way to get me up to speed and teach me. After spending the last 2 years at a job that I didn't like this has been amazing! Great Pay and Reachable Goals are also nice.

Cons

If you are not from this line of work it can be a little intimidating but they have people that will help. Sometimes if feels like different goals are measured instead of one clear target but they are working on it.

Advice to Management

Come up with a very clear set of goals. I know you have been working on what you want to measure. Just be careful you don't send mixed signals.

8. "Account Executive"

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time

Pros

Top notch customer service. Great compensation. Wonderful people. Easy to sell to with OMEGA's terms and conditions. Various platforms which allows for compatibility with several point of sale systems. If your a sales professional who loves the payment industry this is the place for you. I worked for several processors in the past but none compare. Debit, credit, EBT, WEX, ACH, check conversion, gift cards, funding, point of sale I can do it all with amazing service and support. Everyday we demonstrate how easy we make it to do business and I LOVE it.

Cons

None worth commenting on. Proud to be an OMEGA employee.

9. "Omega Account Executive review"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very strong business ethics at this company, which is paramount in this industry. I have been a payment processing professional for about a decade, never have I seen a company, except Omega, that cares about our clients as much as I do. The support staff is phenomenal. The senior executives are supportive of your success. I noticed somebody mentioned in another review that the comp plan is subject to change. That is true, but in my entire tenure at Omega processing solutions, when our comp plan changed, it was for the better. So naturally, I don't have an issue with that. Bottom line, a good living can made here, and the sky is the limit. Its up to you, and I always get the tools and support I need to get it done.

Cons

I cant think of any.

10. "Great"

I have been working at OMEGA Processing Solutions full-time

Pros

Great opportunity for career advancement, great community outreach efforts

Cons

None to speak of if you work hard and commit yourself