Paylocity Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I love my career"

Current Employee - HCM Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - HCM Consultant in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Paylocity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance, the company culture, larger territories than any other company I have worked for, and overall better opportunity to succeed.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of.

Advice to Management

keep up the great work on constant communication.

"Best company in Boise!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

I have been working at Paylocity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance, career development, opportunities to learn are never ending. Impacting a successful business every day.

Cons

Growing very fast can be tricky

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on employee growth and development. Remember work life balance is really important!

3. "Found my home"

I have been working at Paylocity full-time

Pros

The interview process was tough but understandable because they only hire the best! So welcoming and the most amazing teams all around

Cons

Don’t have any cons becaus I love where I work

"Best Company In The Industry!"

Current Employee - Senior HCM Account Executive in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Senior HCM Account Executive in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Paylocity full-time

Pros

Paylocity offers an amazing work cultural. They actually deliver on customer service and technology.
    The benefits and pay are top class and with plenty room to grow.

Cons

I personally do not have any cons at this point, Maybe a few years ago when our technology was going through some growing pains but that is all over.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to continue to direct your workforce and live up to cultural that has been set in place.

5. "Amazing place to work!"

I have been working at Paylocity full-time

Pros

You will work hard and play hard when you work for Paylocity. It is a great place to work, and they actually care about their employees. They have great benefits, it's a casual environment, and there are a lot of fun engagement activities. The company is growing and as a result things change quickly. You need to be adaptable!

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture even as the company grows. It will help to continue to hire and retain the best and brightest employees.

"Best Company I have ever worked for!!!"

Current Employee - HCM Consultant in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - HCM Consultant in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Paylocity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Paylocity truly cares about their employees and their clients!! The culture is amazing! Management truly cares about their teams and are there to help and encourage, not micromanage! The company works really hard to make sure remote employees feel just as included as our corporate office staff! I have never worked somewhere, where everyone you talk to is happy with their job. Paylocity hires and surrounds itself with positive people willing to work hard to do what is right for their clients! Couldn't be happier!!

Cons

The ONLY con, working as a sales person here is that we don't use Salesforce.com. I know that is a weak con, but there is literally that much positive, that I had to dig deep to find a con. And if CRM is the only thing I have to complain about (and our fabulous marketing team is constantly working to make it better for us) then I have definitely landed at the right company!! I LOVE Paylocity!!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!! I love how transparent you are with our vision, mission, purpose, goals, and where we are in hitting those goals! You do a great job of guiding this company in a positive light! I love that you seek feedback from your employees on absolutely everything, and you actually use that feedback to make real changes that impact us all for the better! Thank you so much for everything you do to make us all successful!

7. "Talent Acquisition Specialist"

I have been working at Paylocity full-time

Pros

They take good care of their employees

Cons

none at this time.

"Great Candidate Experience"

Current Employee - HCM Account Executive in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - HCM Account Executive in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Paylocity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had a great experience with my recruiter and the leadership team during the recruitment process. Everyone was so positive and transparent about the role, responsibilities and expectations. I chose Paylocity for its culture, innovative technology, talented people, inspired leadership, and a healthy work-life balance. They have 100% trust in their employees and fully support our needs. There is a high client and employee retention rate because everyone is happy. Future outlook is healthy.

Cons

Recruitment process is a long process- for me it was 10 months. They are very selective with their employees and want to ensure that both you and the company are a good fit for one another. I believe this is a positive thing!

"Be Warned: Almost Impossible to Move to Other Positions"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Remote, OR

I have been working at Paylocity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are lots of great people to work with, and the benefits are decent. Do not hire on expecting growth potential, hire on and plan to be stuck in that position until you leave the company.

Cons

It is almost impossible to move to another position, for several reasons. The first, managers will hold you hostage despite near perfect performance reviews for 4 years. If you are good at what you do, your manager will not let you move on, or upward. Instead, you will be told in August that you must wait until after year end to apply, then you will be told in January or February that you still cannot move on, because your manager is not ready and your move date must be negotiated and will be several months. Do not hire on at this company expecting lots of room for growth, because it is a lie.

Advice to Management

Stop ignoring your employees when they speak up about bad managers. Cut the poor managers.

Paylocity Response

Feb 12, 2018 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to pursue other opportunities here at Paylocity. We have worked hard to create a company where... More

"This place rocks"

Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Paylocity full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Compensation and culture are amazing. It feels like a family environment and there are no politics whatsoever. The technology is the best in class!

Cons

There are some long hours but the work is worth it. You work from home in sales so you miss some of that daily interaction.