Found 1,806 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and are very collaborative." (in 134 reviews)
- "Hours are not demanding when compared to the large consulting firms which creates a good work/life balance" (in 130 reviews)
- "19. Great Culture and events." (in 84 reviews)
- "Good Salary and Hike" (in 75 reviews)
- "good benefits and PTO." (in 68 reviews)
- "No incentives for work quality and no training provided." (in 11 reviews)
- "Upper management is completely incompetent." (in 11 reviews)
- "Poor communication" (in 10 reviews)
- "Senior Management is horrible and removed from the employees communication." (in 10 reviews)
- "And let's place management decisions for 500+ person organizations in the hands of IT project managers who've never managed more than 25" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Perficient and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJun 13, 2023Sr Technical ArchitectCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAustin, TX
Perficient is an ethical company that actually does value their employees. Love the atmosphere and everyone I've met in the company!
None at all, love, love, love this company!
- 5.0Sep 8, 2023Portfolio SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHudson, NH
Strong decisive leadership, amazing professionals, diverse, friendly and inclusive culture for all genders, ethnicities, etc.
Intense sales pressure right now since the stock took a huge hit and a few bad quarters in a row.
Perficient Reviews FAQs
Perficient has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 1,943 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Perficient to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
79% of Perficient employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Perficient 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.