Perficient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

It was a long interview. I had four rounds mostly testing basic technical and situation questions. It took whole day. It was a different types of experience. They check personality to know if you fit intotheir team. There is a presentation whoch tell you all about the company. They answer to all the questions you have.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It was long and after 3 onsite interviews Perficient went cold on me and I never got a Yes, No or any communication from them. If I took off work and interviewed onsite with you 3 times then you should have the respect to tell me No you are not a fit for what we are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Average questions about my experience and what I want to be when I grow up.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perficient (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter on a Tuesday and talked with her for about 30 minutes. She then wanted me to come in for an in person interview. I met with 4 sets of people for about 2 hours. Different managers, and co-workers and then at the end of the interview I met with the recruiter again who told me that I would be coming back for a 2nd interview and all of the people I had met with all gave me a thumbs up. I felt the interview went very well and I had a great feeling about it. I did the typical thank you emails to everyone. Three weeks go by and nothing, so I reached out to the recruiter and NO response. I reach out again another week later and still no response. I thought well maybe she is no longer with the company and that is why she isn't responding, especially since she told me that I would be coming back for a second interview. So I reached out to the accounting manager, NO response. COME ON PEOPLE!!! We are all adults here, if I am not the one you want, then just have the courtesy to respond, and don't tell me I am coming back for second interview and not respond to my email inquiry about the job. Since this interview, I have had several more and have landed an awesome job!! I would just be careful of this company, some of the reviews that I have read are true.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult people?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, in person 2nd interview with personality, consulting, and writing test. The company took a month to get back to me for my second round interview, and then they never got back to me to tell me the result of my intenview.

QA Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the company. They accept resume resumes only if you are from the city where the job location is. A call from the recruiter, Telephonic interview with QE manager, Personal interview with Director, manager

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

The first call is with HR, finding out the basics. Then It was a few days later and scheduled an in person interview which was around 3 hours. You have three one on one interviews with different managers. They put you at ease as it is a long interview. There are technical questions, whiteboard and problem solving.

Interview Questions

Interview

Had interview with different people including one of the director from St Paul I guess.
    First there will be a basic screening . Then the director and then the resource at the client location will interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR people contacted me that I got hired and will be sending all the info on insurance and will also send me the offer. But he never contacted after this call. I was in touch with one of the recruiters and they kept me waiting. They kept me on hold for about three months and they kept saying the client changed the technology etc. I did not understand how can a client change the technology immediately. That made me think that they are playing a game on holding me and once the client needs they can recruit me. Never trust this company and their recruiters. They are game players. Worst than the low grade companies. They don't have norms and principles. I would say never join them.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Recruiter messaged me on LinkedIn and then later called me. He knew nothing about the position and just talked about himself and what Perficient has done for him.

I was then scheduled for another phone interview which he said he would send a confirmation for. I had to remind him 3 days later to send it. When the other phone interview started they called me 30 minutes late, didn't know my name, and then asked to reschedule. They later sent me an email wishing me a good luck on the job search.

Overall, extremely unprofessional and inefficient.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

I had an on campus interview and then was contacted by a recruiter via email a couple weeks later. The recruiter took a week to set up the interview after I provided my availability and then game me less than a day notice with the time of my interview. I had to reschedule since I had made other commitments. On the day interview, I patiently waited for the call for about half an hour, only to receive an email later that day that my interviewer was out sick. Finally, we scheduled an interview for the third time that was a screen share session where I had to write code in an IDE. I did go over the allotted time a bit, but the interviewer said that I had done well. Surprisingly, two days later I received an automated email saying that they weren't going to move forward with me. So after all the trouble, they couldn't even take the time to write a personal email.

Interview Questions

• Write a simple class in Java with some public interface and then design a tester class for it.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

The process is pretty straightforward and very conversational.
    The recruiter talked through the role and job description for quite a long time. He was very helpful, but the HR person that contacted me was very unhelpful and could shed no light on the interview process. The only pro was that everyone was extremely responsive.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to walk through my resume.
      What do you see yourself doing in the next few years?
      Answer Question