Perficient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Livonia, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

1. Telephonic interview with HR/ recruiter and duration is 30 minutes
    2. Two on-site interview . First is for 45 minutes and ask technical questions . Second is for 30 minutes . Second is with whole team of the project
    3. Final telephonic call with HR

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process consisted of three main steps consisting of phone screens and an onsite interview with 5 different employees. Out of all the steps, they assessed behavioral as well as technical skills spread throughout.

Interview Questions

• Discuss various projects present on the resume.   1 Answer

Senior Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

Had four rounds of interviews starting with HR, then a key person in the practice then the hiring manager, then his boss, group of people from another practice .

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Lafayette, LA) in November 2019.

Interview

The whole process was very fast and smooth. The recruiter and talent acquisition coordinator were amazing and very friendly. The interview itself was very in-depth and I learned a great deal from it.

Interview Questions

• Questions on languages, computer science fundamentals, data, and consulting skills   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Interview process basic, a lot of past experience, culture questions, what if scenarios. I enjoyed the person I spoke with. Didn't move forward in the process. The hiring website was overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• A lot of past job experience as well as culture questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Introductory phone call into an online assessment. After that, was a video interview. The person on the other end seemed out of it and I felt like I was talking to myself.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Quick, asked what I did before this, and am I ok with manual testing. they don't really explain too much about what you will be doing. but it is an excellent starting point.

Interview Questions

• There is a lot of manual testing involved, it can become pretty tedious. Are you ok with testing manually starting out?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Contract work, so was interviewed by different entities. Nothing outstanding. Most of the interest was just in a skills and experience match with their immediate needs. No real discussion of long term prospects which was disappointing.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was invited for a phone interview and was told I'd be notified the following week of any next steps. I never heard anything back. Another week or two later I followed up with the interviewer through email to check in. Her tone made it seem like I was pestering her.

Interview Questions

• What were the reasons for leaving each of your previous positions?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online through linkedIn, recruiter scheduled phone interview asked me about my experience, education background, ask me a few questions nothing more complex. I was given a link for an online coding test, I was told it would be straightforward, and the test will be on Java, Spring, and logical questions. The test was quite difficult compared to what they said, There were 16 questions, Some of them were MCQs, I was a bit disappointed by knowing there was only 3-4 questions coding question on java. There were JavaSpring MCQ questions which were quite difficult along with SQL questions, the test was lengthy (1 hour 30 minutes )and I couldn't browse back to the previous question for review or reattempt.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

HR reached out for Initial screening where all the timelines and other details were discussed, it was supposed to be a 2 round interview initially which ended up being 3 rounds with 1 onsite round at client location. I was told I got through, but the client is not ready to wait for the H1B transfer to be completed and hence was given options to join on receipt notice of a third party company and later which Perficient will transfer again to them after few months.

When I denied both of them as this was not discussed when I mentioned my pre clauses, the HR said she will get back. She got back saying we are Extending you the offer and We will wait for the transfer to complete .
    Next day I dont receive the offer, HR calls back and says "Sorry we are withdrawing the verbal offer".

This is the peaks of unprofessional behavior I have seen.
    Do not play with candidates time and disappoint them in the process. Be upfront about your requirements and DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME.

Interview Questions

• Professional experience, springboot , whiteboard coding, restful API   Answer Question