Perficient Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 237 of over 237 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Perficient

Application

I interviewed at Perficient

Interview

Very friendly and easy to converse with! They were very easy to work with and they did a great job of showing off their company culture. Made you really feel like you could work there.

Interview Questions
  • What is your best quality?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra)

Interview

Don’t waste your time by interviewing at Perficient if you are looking for ETL/BI profile. 90% of people at Perficient doesn’t even know basics of ETL & BI terms, In an interview, they will ask you question which are not related with your profile. I saw the requirement on one of the job portal and applied for the same, After some time I got a call from HR to discuss basic details and schedule an Interview. 1st round -> was a pure technical round related to DWH, SQL. The next day of the interview I got a call that I cleared my 1st round and they will be scheduling a second round of interviews with the manager/architect. 2nd Round -> Architect had no idea about what is ETL and BI is all about and he was asking me some random question related with manual test validation -> I answered all of them. Some generic questions were their related to project management can be easily answered by any experienced candidate. This interview went for 1.5 hours not sure what he was trying to examine. After few days I tried to follow up on the update/feedback but HR team was not ready to reply to any of my mails/calls , I tried this for a couple of days more but the result was the same. I spent almost 3 hours interviewing them but because of their GHOST HR policy I was not able to get an update on my interview process Lastly, I came to know about my rejection by one of my connections working at the same workplace. The moral of the story -> Don’t invest your time/energy by interviewing at this place because the roles and responsibilities they mentioned in JD do not align with their interview process. The candidature examination is not defined/very poor.

Interview Questions
  • SQL Questions-> Functions, Join, Subqueries DWH Question Project management

Perficient

Application

I interviewed at Perficient

Interview

It was smooth. There were two parts. One is behavioural and second is technical. I like overall process. Interviewer was good. Technical questions were about my projects on GitHub. They ask every technical concept which I use in project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Perficient

Application

I interviewed at Perficient

Interview

Applied online. Phone screening with HR that goes over company background then on site interview with the hiring manager. Pretty straight forward and heard back a few weeks later with an offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Perficient

Application

I interviewed at Perficient

Interview

Two phone rounds, one generic background call with recruiter, one semi-technical with a consultant. Meet and greet interview with business and technical questions. Fairly straightforward line of questions, nothing unexpected especially in regards to technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • What areas would you like to focus on in your development career?

Perficient

Application

I interviewed at Perficient

Interview

Mainly we talked about my most recent work experience. Then a discussion on Cloud related technologies (AWS, IBM). Followed by a discussion on opportunities currently within the company. Interview was one hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Perficient

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Perficient

Interview

First of all either HR not sure/ have knowledge about required skills or hiring manager only confuse about required skills for open position. They simply draft JD with default skills mentioning to candidate without understanding the actual business/ client required skill sets. Coming to the my interview experience: I was cleared 2 rounds 1st technical, 2nd Director now here is interesting fact in 3rd round as per company its client round. which also went well till 45mins all questions answered then suddenly last movement persons starts asking unreliavnt questions which were never came across till this time in the interview process and HR rejected stating client rejected due to profile not match. Why not these people understand importance of candidate time ? Because of their unprofessional and unethical interview process Candidates are suffering. On top of that HR person don't have curtasy to call and Inform also not picking if Candidate call back. I would like to inform other candidates if any one got shortlisted for interview first and for most take in writing from HR person you profile matches with there opening . So that so surprises in 3 or 4 th round.

Interview Questions
  • Only Sql as per JD until 2 round 3 rd client round its depending on client interest anything can be ask and expect to answer

Perficient

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Perficient

Interview

3 rounds. 1st Technical Round 2nd Managerial Round + Will display java coding you have to answer the output 3rd HR round All interview rounds where on Microsoft Teams meeting online because of COVID lockdown. or else all the interviews will be in person.

Interview Questions
  • Java OOPS concepts Manual Testing Basic Automation Testing Basic

Perficient

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Perficient

Interview

Consisted of 3 rounds. 1. Online test (Basic MCQ Questions related to CS) 2. Technical interview 3. Managerial Round After taking all rounds I was told I don't have enough experience. I wonder why they shortlisted my resume as it was mentioned their clearly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

There will be two technical rounds. each will be scheduled for 1 hour. mostly all technical questions around java and spring framework. They will try to cover spring MVC, REST, spring-boot, spring data jpa, CICD, spring cloud, java

Interview Questions
  • spring MVC, REST, spring-boot, spring data jpa, CICD, spring cloud, java

Perficient

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview has been arranged through video call and was smooth with technical questions... Intimated I have been through and 2nd round was Director's call ..Asked some 2 to 3 basic questions . There was no feedback or whatsoever even after mailing 2 to 3 times and was worst.

Interview Questions
  • First Round: Questions on past experience, java and kotlin. Second Round(Director) : Nothing much.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 237 Interviews