Perficient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Technical Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

The actual interview was very relaxed and interactive, inside a restaurant, with two project leads asking questions about my experience and background. I brought copies of my resume which they used as background to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? (go through resume)
      How would you lead this project where you had to handle the prioritization, development requirements and perform analysis and develop technical impact document for 500+ downstream applications at a client?   1 Answer

Associate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

There were three 20-30 minute interviews with three different two person teams. It was pretty intensive. I interviewed at what they called Perficient day for college students, so interviews were preceded by an in depth company overview, followed by lunch and a meet and greet.

All of the interviewers were very nice, and conversational, the helped you expand on your answers and talked about themselves, and asked related follow-ups. BUT they don't make it easy on you. They ask difficult questions, but then are conversational with you upon your answering.

Interview Questions

• They asked fairly generic interview questions, but some were geared specifically towards consulting, such as:
      How would you handle a situation in which a client first asked for one thing, and then once you'd done significant work on a project, changed their mind to ask for another thing?   1 Answer

Associate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a good interview. Had interviews with 4 people. 2 were behavioral interviews and 2 were skill based interviews. I was able to talk a lot about myself and how I would be a great fit as a consultant. So the interview process was good and covered all the bases.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Applications to the Detroit office takes a long time to process with almost a month between the interviews. The first round happened on campus and was more of a behavioral interview with a few questions about projects on the resume. The second round was technical and they they tested basic concepts of oops and sql. The third round was on skype and was mostly hr.

Interview Questions

• what is operator and function overloading, overriding, features of oops, examples of polymorphism, inheritance and interfaces. sql concepts like the difference between union and union all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

Got invited to Perficient Day through college's career fair. I was there with like 20 other people applying to 3 different position. I was applying to the technical side. I enjoy the pace of the interview and since there were a presentation up front, I can put myself into the roll of a employee of the company and was able to comfortably talk to the people that interview me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, offer more than I expected so I said yes right away

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

There were 2 interviews that I did. The first was more of a resume screening, and the second was an in office interview with various people in that office. They paid for my travel expenses which was nice. But the in office interview was fun. There was a technical portion, a consulting, and an expectations area. The technical interview was a breeze, and the consulting interview tested how well you absorb information and what you gain from it. The expectations portion was difficult as the questions were more based on your character and how you might fit into the company culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Q1. Career Fair Interview (Resume Screening)
    2. Phone Interview with Recruiter
    3. Coding Challenge
    4. Panel-Style Interview, Technical (2 technical architects and 1 consultant)
    5. UPCOMING: Panel-Style Interview with 2 directors and 1 senior technical consultant

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the difference between unit testing and integration testing?
      Q: What is the 4 tenets of OOP?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

It was a long interview. I had four rounds mostly testing basic technical and situation questions. It took whole day. It was a different types of experience. They check personality to know if you fit intotheir team. There is a presentation whoch tell you all about the company. They answer to all the questions you have.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perficient (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interviews. They asked basic questions on java, XML, and resume projects and prior experience.

Interview was good and able to understand what exactly i wanted to say. They will give an opportunity to correct your answers. make you feel comfortable. not so difficult, very good people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at Perficient (Detroit, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

They scheduled the interview and never got back on the same day. After me rescheduling the interview for the next day, they called and asked if I was aware of a technology which I never added in my resume. When I said no, they immediately disconnected the call telling sorry lets not take it up further. Really unprofessional. Why would they even accept for an interview if they din't find those skills on my resume?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter called back for a phone interview with a few simple questions. Invited to onsite interview with multiple one on ones with the developers which were a combo of technical and behavioral.