Productivity Point Global Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Senior Training Specialist in Pottstown, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Training Specialist in Pottstown, PA

I worked at Productivity Point Global full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Very good company to work for.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

2. "Phenomenal Opportunity-New Leadership!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Productivity Point Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive and encouraging environment in which staff independence, creativity and upward mobility are important. Client satisfaction extremely high based upon growing repeat business and referrals. New leadership generating plans for a bigger and better future.

Cons

Cannot think of any cons

Advice to Management

Continue growing people and servicing clients. Continue listening to staff suggestions as their input has been valuable.

3. "Best Place to Work since New Management"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at Productivity Point Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have never worked for such an incredible professional friendly Company. I am always the prime interest to make sure i am comfortable and have an equal balance work/family quality time. They offer 401k, Great Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Fair Compensation, tuition reimbursement. Great location and Team Building.Great instructors, staff, and great community.

Cons

I love my job so much I have to remind myself to get up and leave my desk once in awhile.

Advice to Management

If your employees are happy, your business grows and there is no worries for large turnarounds...I don't think you will have to worry about anyone leaving anytime soon.

"Logistics Coordinator"

Former Employee - Logistics in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - Logistics in Sunrise, FL

I worked at Productivity Point Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly instructors and co-workers.

Cons

Everything else in this company was awful, starting with the CEO- Amy Spears. She is not genuine and completely different after your interview. She seems nice and great "leader" at first, until you realize how deceiving she really is. No one at the company has tenure because everyone leaves just after a few months. The office demeanor is so unhappy with how Spears conducts her business. Even the instructors who teach the classes have awful things to say about her unfortunately.

Advice to Management

Change your ways or you will never have satisfied employees. Take ALL the courses you offer! Starting with Leadership skills! Perhaps Management as well, Communication skills, etc. You should also look into therapy.

"Never met anyone like her..."

Former Employee - Client Service Associate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Client Service Associate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Productivity Point Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The fact that you are employed. The hours and the PTO/sick tine/paid holidays

Cons

There are way too many to list. The owner is a micromanager to the core. She tells you she welcomes suggestions and ideas yet never takes them. Then if you suggest too many things she accuses you of fighting all of her "procedures". The procedures might have worked 15 years ago but they no longer work. You must do everything her way or it is wrong, even if you get the same end result. She takes no responsibility for her own mistakes and is very quick to blame others for them. She is blind copied on every single email that is sent out and when she is confronted about it she will deny it.

Advice to Management

Great idea to sell the company but let Shelia run the company. She is understanding, reasonable and respectful.

Use some of the meditation practices that you study so diligently. Seek therapy and accept that you are a micromanaged among other things.

6. "PPG is GREAT!!"

Current Employee - Facility Administrator in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Facility Administrator in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at Productivity Point Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

“My experience working at Productivity Point Global – Miami is and has been rewarding. I feel we work together as a TEAM and bring the labors of our combined efforts and work to the successful Hosting, Catering and IT/Audio/Visual Presentations set-ups for our Instructor-Led Events and classes and LVT Training Classes. We continue to establish positive working relations with Event Clients, Event and Class Instructors and Students. With our clients’ and students’ feedback, it proves that we are a successful, growing company, in the events and class training needs and requirements of many corporations and companies who utilize our professional services for their continual training needs of their associates and staff.”

Cons

It is a rareity to find a company with no cons, but with all the pros, I can't find any cons.

"Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Human Resources/Accounting Associate in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources/Accounting Associate in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at Productivity Point Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I believe strongly that you should enjoy where you work. Working for PPG has been an overall great experience. I am encouraged and supported here to grow in my knowledge and abilities. I hope to continue building my career here and be a part of this organization for a long time to come.

Cons

I have no cons as I thoroughly enjoy where I work, what I do and who I work with.

"Do Not Work Here!!!"

Former Employee - CSA in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - CSA in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

There are no pros other than the fact that you are working

Cons

Every single detail of this company is a con

Advice to Management

Stop Micromanaging people!

"Contract Position"

Former Employee - Technical Training Coordinator in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Training Coordinator in Sunrise, FL

I worked at Productivity Point Global (Less than a year)

Pros

Hours were set so work life balance was acheivable.

Cons

Pay was low and because you were contractor you never felt like you were part of the company.

"Horrible company to work for"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I worked at Productivity Point Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My co-workers were great to work with and will be my friends forever.

Cons

The manager micro manages everyone. She gets copies of every e-mail that is sent to you. It is embarrassing when she is out of the office and clients are asking why they are getting your bosses out of office reply when they are e-mailing me. It makes the employees look like they aren't competent in their job.

Advice to Management

Sell the company because you will never keep good employees. Can't see the company surviving much longer without major changes.