Prometheus Real Estate Group Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2020

4.4
Prometheus Real Estate Group CEO   Jackie Safier
Jackie Safier
Pros
  • "People at home office/on site prometheans are very supportive(in 25 reviews)

• "Prometheus strives to set itself apart from other property management companies and I think they do a great job(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Neighbors who try to bargain fixed prices(in 9 reviews)

• "As a leasing agent, the outcome of the work environment heavily depends on your property manager(in 6 reviews)

1. "Great Company to work!"

Current Employee - IT Infrastructure Manager in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Prometheus Real Estate Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great culture, good benefits, good senior management

Cons

Poor communication between departments and Teams

Continue reading
  2. "Good place for those starting or ending careers"

Former Employee - Neighbor Ambassador in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Prometheus Real Estate Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

- 100% benefit coverage (no premiums) is a boon for those with families - overall team was supportive, knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with - corporate level tech support was swift and excellent - good overall mindset by the company

Cons

- below average to low pay (actual compensation, not benefits) - direct manager was incompetent, did not fit company culture - site level and corporate disconnect - limited growth potential

3. COVID-19

"Cares Little Beyond Bottom Line"

2.0
    Current Employee - Field

I have been working at Prometheus Real Estate Group full-time

Pros

Generous pay package, covered health benefits, strong internal promotion

Cons

Inflexible executive team, misleading mission and purpose, complaints and recommendations not taken seriously

Prometheus Real Estate Group Response

June 11, 2020Recruiter

Thank you for your honest feedback. It’s hard to hear that you don’t believe we live our purpose, as it is our guiding light as an organization and with the depth of our investments in time and resources (on average over 50% of our cash flow) to better the world . We encourage you to talk to your supervisor about our Porch opportunities, and hope you can be a part of some of the work we do within our communities. In regards to your feedback not being valued or heard, please know that we hear you. We hear you, and we’ll do our best to improve. Thank you, and take care!

4. "Rushed training and chaotic environment"

Former Employee - Neighbor Ambassador

I worked at Prometheus Real Estate Group full-time

Pros

Pay Schedule Opportunity to earn commission

Cons

Rushed training Lack of communication Working off the clock

Prometheus Real Estate Group Response

April 29, 2020Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry you felt your training was rushed. We take great pride in welcoming new Prometheans and providing them with the tools they need to succeed. So to hear that you had a different experience is concerning. We will connect with our teams to better understand how new Prometheans are feeling. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope we can build a better experience for you in the future!

5. "Hands down-best place to work!"

5.0

I have been working at Prometheus Real Estate Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve just been with Prometheus for 3 months and I’m very impressed with the Company culture and its dedication to giving back to communities. Not only do we focus a lot on social responsibility, but we also see employees as our top priority to take care of (100% paid benefits for you/your families!) I also love the people I get to work with everyday that are so diverse, focused, and open-minded. At the end of the day, it’s the people that make all the difference. There’re just so many amazing to say about Prometheus so come join us!

Cons

I don’t see any cons

6. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Analyst in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Prometheus Real Estate Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun environment, great culture, great benefits, autonomy in work, collaboration styles, strong feedback culture, constantly innovating, interesting projects

Cons

Vacation accrual is behind competitors.

Continue reading
  7. "They really take care of you"

Current Employee - Neighbor Ambassador

Pros

Best thing to work is definitely the benefits it offers

Cons

none so far, enjoying it here

8. "A family company"

Current Employee - Director of Operations

I have been working at Prometheus Real Estate Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

An organization that cares about the experience of their Prometheans as supported through compensation, work/life balance, career growth and benefits.

Cons

Difficult to provide any cons. When feedback is provided from anyone (Neighbor or Promethean) that impacts their experience, it is always carefully considered & any opportunities are addressed quickly.

9. "Great company"

Former Employee - Leasing Specialist

I worked at Prometheus Real Estate Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

Loved working for this company. Training was very fun, everyone is nice and supportive. CEO really cares for about the employees and their growth!

Cons

Hard to work while going to school, but is very doable if you go to school and live in the area.

10. "Salary"

I have been working at Prometheus Real Estate Group full-time

Pros

Benefits, management, culture , experience, and diversity.

Cons

Tend to work most weekends, and coverage can be tough.

Found 114 reviews