KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 131 of over 139 reviews

4.2
Prometheus Real Estate Group CEO   Jackie Safier
Jackie Safier
Pros
  • "People at home office/on site prometheans are very supportive(in 26 reviews)

• "100% paid benefits for me & my family(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Neighbors who try to bargain fixed prices(in 10 reviews)

• "As a leasing agent, the outcome of the work environment heavily depends on your property manager(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Growth Opportunity

May 18, 2021 - Neighborhood Ambassador
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management will nicely guide you through your job.

Cons

Work and Life need balance

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

"There's No Place Like Home!" - Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz

Mar 24, 2021 - Senior Portfolio Manager in San Mateo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Prometheus is a special place to call home! It's a family that believes in, trusts, supports, and lifts each other up. You will never find a better group of humans to work alongside! As a company, Prometheus always seeks to be better, special, and different which makes for a fun & challenging ride. Growth is always at the top of mind - Prometheans are encouraged to write & work their own GROW plan every year and then provided lots of resources to including training courses, on-demand platform, free audible, special workshops, tuition reimbursement, personal coaching, and mentorship opportunities.

Cons

With Prometheus desire to stand-out in a crowded industry, the transition into Prometheus from other companies can be difficult at first. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore!" Don't worry though - If you're willing to put in the work, and carry an open mind and open heart, you'll be incredibly successful.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

It's all a joke

May 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some truly good people trying to do good things

Cons

Nothing is done with constructive feedback, departments push around projects to one another until someone is thrown under the bus, the "purpose" that guides the company is purely there because it's trendy

1 person found this review helpful

Recruiting Manager

Hey there. We’re sorry to hear about your experience at Prometheus, as our culture and our purpose are two things we pride ourselves on. It’s hard to hear that you found these things to be lacking during your time with us. As a B Corporation, we join a group of companies that believe in business as a force of good in the world. B Corporation certification requires meeting far-reaching standards related to the well-being of employees, customers, suppliers, communities, and the environment. The B Corporation certification re-affirms the principles on which we were founded. As an organization, we have adopted non-profits in every market in which we operate. With 14+ partnerships in place, we hope to safely return to in-person volunteer events far and wide this year. As for our Prometheans and the gratitude we feel and show, we know that we would be nothing without the hard work of our field teams. While we try to show recognition and appreciation with surprise and delights throughout the year, we will aim to be more intentional. As an additional thank you to our hardworking teams, every single Promethean received an additional 40 hours of paid time off to use over the holidays. We hope you took advantage of the offering and got to rest and recharge. We are also very proud that not one single Promethean was let go as a result of the pandemic. Hard work always has and will be valued within our organization along with the dedicated spirit of teamwork. Thank you for your review, and we wish you the very best.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not worth it

May 19, 2021 - Neighbor Ambassador in Sunnyvale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty good benefits and incentives if you're full time.

Cons

Horrible place to work part time. Field management will take advantage of you. Very Kool-Aidy

Recruiting Manager

Hi there. Thank you very much for your feedback. We are saddened to hear that you felt our part-time Prometheans weren't shown the same level of care and appreciation during your time with us. We are so grateful for everyone on our teams and do our best to accommodate part-time schedules. Although more than 95% of our Prometheans are full-time, we agree that it is essential that everyone feels cared for, which is why part-time employees are eligible to earn Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time. We hear you, and we will keep marching towards a workplace that makes everyone feel equally appreciated.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Happy and ready to grow

Apr 12, 2021 - Neighbor Ambassador in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management really does look out for you and fosters growth

Cons

Like any job, you get the occasional rude customers (neighbors)

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Leasing Specialist

May 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, culture, lots of trainings as a group.

Cons

No accountability for team members. Room for growth is promised but never really given the chance to grow.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Family company

Jan 12, 2021 - Neighborhood Director in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Prometheus has been an amazing place to work since day 1. Great growth opportunities, awesome people and supportive leadership. Their COVID response in checking in on Prometheans, keeping us and our families safe and making sure we have what we need has only solidified my already overwhelmingly positive opinion about working for prometheus. 100 paid benefits, gifted holiday days, employee recognition program, physical and mental wellness benefits are just some of the ways Prometheus shows their Prometheans that they care. A truly great place to work.

Cons

No cons to share! Senior leadership seek constant feedback- so any room for improvement is always being addressed and worked on.

8. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

If you are looking for a company that values hard work over a good personality-Don’t work here

Dec 10, 2020 - Field Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s better than being unemployed?

Cons

No meaningful recognition. they will “recognize” your hard work by sending you jackets with there logo on it until you run out of room in your closet but if you are hoping for actual recognition, or for them to actually listen to what the employees would like, don’t work here. Oh there is also an annual survey they send out soliciting feedback on how well they are doing and they will drop a small piece of good news right before to try and sweeten everyone up and but then it’s crickets till the next survey.

1 person found this review helpful

Director of HR

Thank you for your feedback. Your note was challenging for us to read and we take all comments to heart. We are in new territory; coming together via Zoom right now is the best way to gather all together until we can meet in person again. Yes, it can feel flat and short on pizzazz, but please know that virtual screen time and holiday gifts are not all we hang our hats on (and hope those are nice little tokens along the way). You are right; we were open on Christmas Eve. Our entire organization was on the clock, as we have been for many years. We did make a change to our regular operating schedule and closed our offices the Friday after Thanksgiving for all Prometheans, something we have never done before. As an additional thank you to our hardworking teams, every single Promethean received an additional 40 hours of paid time off to use over the holidays. We hope you took advantage of the offering and got to rest and recharge. Hard work always has and will be valued within our organization along with the dedicated spirit of teamwork. Please reach out to anyone you trust here at Prometheus, Promethean Services, your PFM, or a trusted colleague. We would very much appreciate the chance to sit and talk with you about your concerns.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to Work

Feb 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- 100% paid health benefits for employee + family - Growth opportunities - Leadership is engaged with employees and asks for feedback and take action steps - great culture/people

Cons

- fast-paced environment - staffed more conservatively so can get overwhelming at times

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

they'll take care of you

Feb 24, 2021 - Neighbor Ambassador
      Business Outlook

Pros

very supportive staff. miss the maintanence and coworkers

Cons

None, only con is that the only road up is to go through the property management route, it can be difficult moving up to home office

Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Reviews