Renee Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Renee Systems Reviews

Updated Sep 13, 2018

4.2
Renee Systems President Shiva R Peddapally (no image)
Shiva R Peddapally
Pros
  • "Renee systems have a very well laid out marketing team(in 26 reviews)

• "I would never grumble about my stay at the guest house because that place has gifted me with an ocean of memories and good friends(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "For some people it will take some time to adjust in the guest house(in 4 reviews)

• "Haven't come across any, focus on the end results you will be happy without having concerns(in 3 reviews)

"Good"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Streetsboro, OH

I worked at Renee Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good working environment and team collaboration

Cons

Limited work space and sometimes chaotic situation

Renee Systems2018-05-17

"Best Company to start Career as Business Analyst"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Renee Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

I had an awesome experience with Renee Systems. I had worked with great mentors and learned a lot of things related to Business Analysis. The environment is very positive and I always got help from mentors, peers and confidence, I got was so valuable that I was able to get on the project within 4 days after the start of marketing. I very much recommend people to come and join Renee Systems. The disciplined... culture and the rigorous training made me personally very strong.

Cons

Nothing as of now as Renee System Rocks

Advice to Management

Nothing to advice as they are awesome people to work with and love the way they are working.

Renee Systems2018-03-23

"waste consultancy"

I worked at Renee Systems

Pros

Nothing at all! the place is a big mess and is a jail! Frustrating environment and irritating owner! please stay away

Cons

the owner is very rude and callous! The accommodation is aweful! 30 people in 3 bedrooms! i've seen people cry and stressed out

Renee Systems2018-04-19
  4. "Worst working condition"

I worked at Renee Systems

Pros

None what so ever at all

Cons

Horrible the worst working condition imaginable stay AWAY!!!!

Renee Systems2018-02-01
  5. "Business Analyst"

Systems Administrator in Columbus, OH

I worked at Renee Systems

Pros

Everything here works at a Brisk pace!

Cons

Benefits provided are not up to the mark

Renee Systems2017-05-30

"Best place to get your basics strong"

Scrum Master

I have been working at Renee Systems

Pros

The management has created a very strong framework that includes intense training, free accommodation and aggressive marketing. The training period for me was difficult at first as I had very little exposure to this field but with great support from everyone helped me pick up the pace. I was in training for about 45 days and in the market for only 2 days, yes that's how strong the training was I was able to crack my... very first interview. I strongly recommend this place if you are looking to kick start your career with a strong base.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work.

Renee Systems2016-08-12
  7. "Highly recommended and advisable"

Scrum Master in Boston, MA

I have been working at Renee Systems for less than a year

Pros

A transparent and very well organized company. Pays prompt salaries. As a worst case scenario I saw someone get a job in three and a half months. On an average, people get jobs in two and a half months. They have good client and vendor relationships. Can attain a lot of knowledge that supports at work place. Over all the pros I mentioned, a lot of dedication and hard work will support the employee in cracking a job... sooner. It's a hard environment and makes you job ready both in skill and will.

Cons

As I mentioned above, it is a restricted environment. You can expect basic facilities and neatness, but not comfort. There is a strict schedule that is in place and everyone has to adhere to the schedule, no skipping preparatory sessions. I have heard few people complaining about food that does not have adequate salt and other such silly reasons/problems. I said silly because the purpose one is there for is totally... different and they are focusing on something besides it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I've been there for quite some time, I have no complaints but it would certainly help if you can figure out a way to provide a little bit more comfort from the accommodation stand-point.

Renee Systems2016-07-18
  8. "Best place to work"

Lead Systems Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Renee Systems

Pros

I have been working as a Consultant for a while across the globe and Renee is one of the best companies I got to work in US. I had opportunity to work as Consultant for Fortune 500 companies and one of the leading banks in US. Learning and career opportunities are excellent.

Cons

Nothing noteworthy to mention about

Renee Systems2016-07-19
  9. "" A great place to start your career""

Systems Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Renee Systems

Pros

The training is the best here, the very layout of training is so strong that you would get placed within couple of days into marketing. The marketing is strong I personally haven’t seen these many calls every day with any other consultancy out there. Great training equally great marketing courteous people all the right ingredients for professionals starting their careers.

Cons

Advice to Management

Continue building careers and thank you for setting this platform for people seeking job faster.

Renee Systems2016-07-13
  10. "Great to begin with!!"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Park Ridge, NJ

I have been working at Renee Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Training is very rigorous which enables the contractor to perform well at his tasks. Gets places immediately if you are an entry level contractor. You always get paid on time as long as you have a client.

Cons

Marketing is not at its best for experienced candidates. Very low wage for senior level candidates.

Renee Systems2016-07-12