Renee Systems Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

4.3
Renee Systems President Shiva R Peddapally (no image)
Shiva R Peddapally
Pros
  • "Renee systems have a very well laid out marketing team(in 26 reviews)

• "I would never grumble about my stay at the guest house because that place has gifted me with an ocean of memories and good friends(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "For some people it will take some time to adjust in the guest house(in 4 reviews)

• "Haven't come across any, focus on the end results you will be happy without having concerns(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great place

May 4, 2021 - Front Desk Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great service and everyone is friendly

Cons

Hard work and takes practice

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

I have been working with Renee systems as a full time almost 9 years and never had any issues.

Apr 16, 2021 - Lead Programmer Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I get help from " Monica" when it is needed and she is an excellent HR resource and gets paid my salary on time as per the schedule.

Cons

You have to put your efforts to get placed.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good

Apr 21, 2021 - Business Analyst in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good good good good good

Cons

None none none none none

4. 5.0

Puller

Dec 26, 2020 - Order Puller in Mansfield, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love my job . The people are so nice .

Cons

Don’t have a down side

5. 3.0
      Former Employee

will sponsor

Feb 15, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are desperate they will sponsor

Cons

poor work conditions and benefits

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Nov 12, 2020 - Inventory Associate in Sacramento, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

She's a good hard worker she's more than understanding and a wonderful person to work with she means well

Cons

I have nothing to say bad

7. 4.0

Guaranteed Placement

Sep 30, 2014 - Business Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am going to be honest with you. I reached Renee Systems Guest House on April 26th and got job confirmation on June 9 and started working from June 26th. So, it was exactly 2 months for training and placement together. Training was excellent. I got training in Business Analysis but I got a Data Architect position. But, they provided me job support and I had no problem in doing job after I got placed. Marketing team is excellent in Renee Systems. I got at least 20 calls per day and interviews were scheduled right from the first week of marketing. If you are looking to get placed quickly, then I would surely recommend Renee Systems. Compensation is not bad. It is same as other consultancies but they will change it to 80/20 after 6 months. They pay it on time - every other Tuesdays. They also provide a small loan amount if you need for relocation and other expenses as soon as you get job.

Cons

Guest house life will be stressful. Being in the guest house, going through the training, creating your resume and completing the marketing phase seems to be quite tedious. If you can go through this phase and get out of the Guest house soon after getting placed, life will be as you want.

12 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee

An excellent place to grow your professional skills. Very good placement.

Feb 9, 2015 - Hadoop Developer in Alexandria, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Training- Training is very good. I was lucky to have some superb mentors who were very experienced and was working for long time in their respective fields. All the programs are well guided and progress is regularly monitored by the management. Training could be hectic because there is no shortage of classes, assignments and presentations . But with proper concentration and dedication you can take your self to a different level in very short time. Guest House- Environment is very good. There is a separate study room for everyone in the basement. Week days are usually busy. We used to party on the weekends. Going to movie or shopping was other options. There is food available in the cooler. If you want you can cook your own food. Marketing- I have to mention about the marketing team specially. They are excellent. I will say one of the bests in the business. They work really hard to find the requirements/clients which is best suited to your resume. And they wont stop until you get placed. It took me a little over three weeks to get the placement.

Cons

Transportation is a problem. You have to walk 15 minutes to go to the nearest store. If you want to go to the nearest train station you have to take a cab. But usually someone will drop you there. For some people it will take some time to adjust in the guest house. It took me a week. But for me I am really missing that place. A lots of memory, good time and good friends.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Highly recommended and advisable

Jul 18, 2016 - Scrum Master in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A transparent and very well organized company. Pays prompt salaries. As a worst case scenario I saw someone get a job in three and a half months. On an average, people get jobs in two and a half months. They have good client and vendor relationships. Can attain a lot of knowledge that supports at work place. Over all the pros I mentioned, a lot of dedication and hard work will support the employee in cracking a job sooner. It's a hard environment and makes you job ready both in skill and will.

Cons

As I mentioned above, it is a restricted environment. You can expect basic facilities and neatness, but not comfort. There is a strict schedule that is in place and everyone has to adhere to the schedule, no skipping preparatory sessions. I have heard few people complaining about food that does not have adequate salt and other such silly reasons/problems. I said silly because the purpose one is there for is totally different and they are focusing on something besides it.

10. 5.0

Great training + Great Job=Renee

Jul 29, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Without even a speck of dubiety,I can say that the training program offered is far superior when compared to the ones offered by similar companies.During the training phase,you are assigned a mentor who would make sure that you imbibe the maximum you can ...And the consequence? - As the training comes to an end,you are laden with a great amount of knowledge and confidence. The marketing is simply too good.:)Thanks to the marketing team and their arduous efforts,I'm now placed in a reputed Investment firm just like what I wished for. I would never grumble about my stay at the guest house because that place has gifted me with an ocean of memories and good friends. I still miss the place a lot

Cons

Cons for those hardwork- loathing people out there.! Indeed the training comes with a caveat - It is rigorous .Hence people who are not ready to work hard,kindly stay away:)

6 people found this review helpful