SBS Creatix Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 9, 2017

4.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Excellent Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Senior SEO Manager in Town and Country, MO
    Current Employee - Senior SEO Manager in Town and Country, MO

I have been working at SBS Creatix full-time

Pros

Management listens and takes the time to you understand you
    Benefits and PTO offered (PTO is optional)

Cons

I have no cons to report

2. "Best Contracting Company in St. Louis"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at SBS Creatix (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best contracting company in St. Louis. They absolutely and without a doubt look after their employees and contractors and will not send them to garbage jobs or companies. They are not trying to fill some random quotas but rather they are establishing great relationships with the customers clients and their employees who act as contractor/consultants. Without a doubt the only contracting company that I trust and want to work for.

Cons

No cons. They are great.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Its awesome that you've been working with companies of all sizes to find the best and unique opportunities for your employees.

3. "Great IT firm"

Former Employee - IT Technician in Wentzville, MO
    Former Employee - IT Technician in Wentzville, MO

I worked at SBS Creatix (Less than a year)

Pros

They will provide everything you need. If you have a question or concern, you can call your recruiter. Take you out to lunch to chat when necessary.

Cons

I did not have any cons for this position.

5. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - IT Software Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - IT Software Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at SBS Creatix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great staff that care about you and your career. Excellent benefits, including a matched 401K plan.

Cons

I've been treated very well and don't have any cons to share at this time. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Advice to Management

Continue to care and to take care of your employees. Continue to provide excellent benefits and flexibility and you will remain very successful.

6. "They are one of the more pleasant consulting groups to work for."

Current Contractor - Senior Systems Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Contractor - Senior Systems Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at SBS Creatix as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I believe they are more "fair" and upfront when establishing your hourly rate. Some other firms in the area make the first rate low hoping they will find people to accept it. I felt SBS didn't try to pull this trick. For this reason I would rate them better than the other placement firms in the area.

Cons

As with all consulting placements, they will not take any position that would upset the relationship with the client that they are placing people at. I think this would be very standard when dealing with contract work.

7. "Integrity and Honesty, no gimmicks."

Current Contractor - IT Software Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Contractor - IT Software Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at SBS Creatix as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Really look for a good fit, not just the highest pay or fastest payout.

They were very open with me as to how much I got out of the bill rate I was submitted as, they were taking a very thin slice off the top.

It feels like working for a smaller, family run and oriented firm, I am on a first name basis with a lot of their staff and have been out to lunch or happy hour with them on multiple occasions. They follow up with you and try to make sure everyone is happy not just the client.

The biggest Pro, they are honest, and when they tell you they will do something for you they mean it.

Cons

I am a .net developer, most of their clients are java or were not the perfect fit for me. I cant really say this is a con on their part and more of a con in our area that it has more java opportunities than .Net.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, Those of us who work for you are more than pleased.

"Honest and has your best interest - Excellent"

Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at SBS Creatix as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am very impressed with SBS Creatix. The recruiters are very professional and not sales types. The Account Manager (who I happened to find out was also senior management) gave a detailed preparation, met me for each interview, and knew his client inside and out.

After hiring on the office is extremely responsive. Again, very professional.

Cons

I don't really have a con

Advice to Management

Keep your honest and direct approach. The long term office staff says a lot about a company.

9. "Resources you need."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Pros

The ability to work independently, no corporate red tape on getting the resources you need to be successful. No micro management. No nepotism.

Cons

Being that the company is in it's infancy, budgets have not been set. But this is also a Pro because we have the ability to structure where dollars will be spent.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, allow the people you put in place to do what they were hired for. Do not ever try to micro manage, and always remember how you got to where you are.