KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Signpost Reviews

Updated May 18, 2022

Found 408 of over 420 reviews

3.7
Signpost  CEO  George Bilbrey III (no image)
George Bilbrey III

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people here are great people to work with and there is always something fun going on in the office.(in 51 reviews)
  • "The culture is great and makes me happy to come to work on a daily basis!(in 41 reviews)
  • "Management is great across the board.(in 22 reviews)
  • "The managers are great and try really hard to make the best out of a tough situation.(in 21 reviews)
  • "The training at Signpost is the best in class.(in 20 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Signpost and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

May 18, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment great people great comp plan and benefits

Cons

Working at home for me personally I need more interaction

2. 3.0

Worn out pretty quick

Apr 7, 2022 - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Young company with a lot of potential Great training and a great way to start your career Commission was decent

Cons

Base pay Hard product to sell Call 80-100 people a day

3. 5.0

Great Place to Learn Sales

Mar 14, 2022 - Sales Associate in Bellingham, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful management, fun remote environment, clearly stated expectations, autonomy to structure your day.

Cons

Sales is a game of highs and lows.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unreasonable expectations, metrics under a microscope

Apr 10, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you have worked in sales, there's a possibility to make good money.

Cons

Training was intensive and unrelenting. The expectation in the first few months is that you continue to research sales techniques in the time between leaving work one day and coming back the next. Metrics were tracked with a microscope, with expectations set too high, and weekly personal development "check-in" meetings were used as a way to create an HR paper trail for when they decide to let you go. I changed nothing about my performance or demeanor at work, but the week before they let me go, they reduced the rating of my work in internal paperwork. No reason was given for this change other than I needed to "work harder" to make a sale while I was still in training.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting new product releases + Management is amazing

Feb 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I came into the business about a year ago, and I've been impressed and encouraged by my boss over and over. There is complete transparency and I've grown to trust the senior team. - Honest, number-backed reviews. If you do a good job, treat others well and work hard, they have your back. - New vision, products, and sales processes recently rolled out that are being well received by our customer base. It is a very exciting time and I'm pumped to be a part of what happens next. - Talented leadership, especially in my department.

Cons

None that I have experienced yet.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great, Communicative Team That GSD

Feb 1, 2022 - Senior Partner Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company feel. Everyone works remotely so the culture is very communicative. People are authentic and there isn't a lot of politics or ego as we're all striving to figure things out and bring innovation to the company. While the company has been around for awhile, it feels like a start-up, so the world is your oyster! Competitive pay and unlimited PTO.

Cons

The company has gone through a rough period in the past in terms of relevancy and product development so it can be a challenge to shake off the old image when dealing with partners. With a complete new executive leadership team and backing from high tech investors- being part of the Georgian Group is making a huge difference.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

10/10 Respect, Motivation, Opportunity

Jan 27, 2022 - Marketing in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for quite a few companies in the past decade, in both start-up and government environments. I can say that this is by far the best company I have worked for in terms of having a team that has a high level of respect for one another and a great sense of community. That is a hard thing to achieve in a remote work setting. To summarize the best things about Signpost, in my opinion: - The leadership team clearly defines their direction and goals, while being open and willing to listen and adapt - Signpost does a great job motivating individuals without immense pressure or undue stress - There is a great opportunity to learn and grow without a sense of overstepping.

Cons

It's not perfect, but I think the fact that people are respectful and willing to listen and learn makes all the potential cons seem manageable and fleeting.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!

Jan 27, 2022 - Support Worker in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I could not be happier ever since Signpost merged with Securus. Such an amazing group to work with and I am so proud to be apart of this company. Everyone is always willing to help others and upper management always makes sure you feel heard, valued and they truly care about you! I look forward to continuing to grow with this company and cheers to many more years to come here!

Cons

Nothing! I appreciate this company more than words can describe.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great atmosphere

Jan 28, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and the culture are some of my favorite parts about Signpost. We've made some major changes to the company and the product in the last few months and I'm excited to see us grow more because of it. If you want to start your career in sales they have an amazing training program.

Cons

I'd say the base pay is a bit low but commission can make up for it.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

love

Jan 21, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here couldn't ask for a better job

Cons

love it here. nothing i would change.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 408 Reviews

Signpost Reviews FAQs

Signpost has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 420 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Signpost to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Signpost employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Signpost . This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

66% of Signpost employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Signpost 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Signpost to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be workplace, compensation.

Popular Careers with Signpost Job Seekers