Signpost Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Signpost Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2018

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signpost (Austin, TX).

Interview

Straight forward. Interviewed with two managers. One was all business and he asked the technical sales questions. The other was a light hearted fellow. Almost felt like good cop, bad cop. After the two managers interviews I went to the floor to shadow another sales representative. They then had me make ten cold calls to see how I interacted with potential customers.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signpost.

Interview

Over the phone is phase 1. If you pass that they then bring you in the office for 2-3 back to back interviews with Sales Mangers. It’s a really complete interview process that really gives you the process of what its like to work at Signpost. You can tell from the energy in the room if you will get the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me what you think you need in this role to succeed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signpost (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview for about 30 mins. Scripted questions and intro that can be easily found online. Then a 3 round 2 hour interview designed to waste both party's time.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite toy growing up?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signpost.

Interview

Pretty standard phone screen. Was told that I would hear back the same week either way because they are "transparent." 3 weeks and 2 follow-up emails later, still no response.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Signpost in April 2017.

Interview

Applied Online and after some follow up I heard back from a recruiter. The first phone call was about 20 minutes. We went through my resume and discussed the role in more detail. Next, I skyped with 2 sales managers/ trainers over the course of an hour. We did a little sales role play and discussed my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signpost (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a short personality assessment followed by a phone interview with a recruiter. She invited me into the office where I had another introduction with her, I shadowed a Senior Sales Executive on a few cold calls and then sat down with the person that would eventually be my manager.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signpost (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was emailed to set up a phone interview, the interviewer missed the times twice on me, eventually I was able to speak with her, went through the whole process, was led to believe they wanted to bring me in as I would be "perfect" for this role. Then never heard anything, I attempted to call and email to follow up multiple times, finally received an email back telling they cannot hire at this time due to budget but would let me know immediately when they were able to. Have not been contacted since but continue to see notices they are hiring for an account manager? Dont lead people on, and do not advertise for employment when you do not have the money to hire anyone.

Sale E Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Signpost (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Behavior Questions. You meet with two managers and they just want to make sure you are a hard worker and that they can get along with you. They will be your manager

Interview Questions

• When did you deal with a difficult client   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signpost (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Started off with a phone call from a recruiter in Colorado. Then conducted an interview in their NYC offices. Was very smooth and professional. One of the nicest offices and people you'd meet. After the interview got a follow up to conduct a 5-10 minute mock pitch over the phone. After the pitch which wasn't too difficult (but do prepare), got a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? What excites you about making 50-70 calls a day? Can you talk to C-level executives?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signpost in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was late to the call, sent me an email that she was late with no expected time of calling. The phone rang one time and I had a voicemail. I called back three times, left two voicemail and two emails. I never heard back from her. Really disappointed with the lack of professionalism.