Soffront Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Manu Das

"Awesome peers, tremendous product and endless potential!"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Soffront Software full-time

Pros

The ability to work independently is attractive and all work is both appreciated and critical to grabbing more market share. There is really unlimited growth potential and new assignment possibilities...

Cons

Actual decision are more centralize than in other companies I've worked for. Not to detrimental though. Need larger office space. Understand they are working on moving.

Advice to Management

Invest more in growing brand awareness. Choose to craft CRM to verticalize one or more industries. Take the general success of the tool and really customize for Professional Coaching as an example.

"The positive reviews here are fake"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Soffront Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely nothing. Again, there is absolutely nothing good about this company.

Cons

Everything. This company together with its CEO is the worst company I was ever connected with. Manu Das will use you and throw you away like a used rag. He is a horrible professional and even worse human being. The positive reviews here were coerced or written by Manu himself.That is the type of snake and scumbag this person is. If you are currently employed and you join this company, you will be out of the job in 3 months.

Advice to Management

Get a soul

"What? Are they are still in business?"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I worked at Soffront Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Really struggled with this and found none. Sorry.

Cons

Mom and Pop shop with zero vision. Zero career growth and forget appraisals and raises. Mediocre product with a laughable client list after all these years in business. And yes, all these positive reviews are fake. Compensation and work/life balance are an embarrassment.

Advice to Management

Shut down shop and retire.

4. "Tremendous opportunity to sell, reap rewards and empower both consumer and self alike."

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Soffront Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best thing I like is the product. Our Cloud Based CRM is a fantastic solution for many types of organizations which makes for many prospects and an easy platform to get passionate about when selling. My colleagues are all very driven and represent all types of personalities that contribute to a healthy daily working environment and plenty of collaboration. The leadership is industry seasoned, creative and adaptable; providing enough direction to allow individual ideals and contributions.

Cons

The only concern I have is personal and that is whether I'm able to either shorten the sales cycle in general, or sell into a large enough of a user base company within the next couple of months in order to leverage the liberal compensation plan. This will determine if I've found a home here in my Cloud Selling Palace!

Advice to Management

Keep dreaming and dare to go even beyond.

""Great place to grow and shine with Soffront Software""

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I worked at Soffront Software part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Worked almost 3 months at Temporary Position.
    Working at Soffront was a unique learning experience and great Opportunity to grow in my career, loved the team and would highly recommend to anyone who gets the chance.
    It was a very productive short journey at Soffront. It seemed like working there for years. I really enjoyed working here. I learned a lot from the CEO on how to succeed, never give up and "can do it" attitude. The CEO is very much involved, experienced and gives employees visibility and direction to grow. The coworkers are amazing. It’s a collaborative team of people. Hard working and great knowledge of the product. The employees are the asset of the company.

Cons

No cons to report. Excellent company.

6. "Great place to excel your creativity, ownership and leadership to grow with the company"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Fremont, CA

I worked at Soffront Software full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I worked for Soffront over a decade, 6 years in US office and 4 years in India office.

This company is debt free, profitable and in business past 21 years enduring two major economic meltdowns during 2001 and 2008. The company is rich in Technology and carries the original product idea of Customer Relationship Management.

Co-workers make you feel at home from day 1. Everyone here is passionate and proud about the Product ( CRM for Enterprise and Small business) they built and ready to do everything for the Customers. Work in fun environment . The average employee retention is 7 years. High Customer loyalty.

Management encourages new ideas, let you to take the ownership and continue extending support as long as you try.

Right place if you want to take challenges and grow with the company

Cons

Limited to invest freely to stay up in the competition with the big brands and grow in the world of free free.

Advice to Management

Spend more in partnering with the big brand organizations to push enterprise and small market crm business.
    Reserve more time for new employee training and motivational program.

7. "Good place to learn and grow, I love working here."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Soffront Software full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been worked at Soffront for 14 years. 14 years ago, I was a foreign student just out of school, no working experience. Soffront gave me a great learning opportunity and build up my confidence in the work.
    We had 9/11 happened and then 2008 economic crisis happened - still we are doing good and our product is very good and flexible and we are creating new releases and winning new customers. Last 14 years there have been two major crises - many companies had difficulty maintaining growth but we are doing well.
    This is what I have been the main reason to stay in this company, I am strongly recommended for this company.

Cons

Work load can be heavy sometimes.

8. "Great Place to Learn and Grow, you need not be an expert to start working here."

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Soffront Software full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great Products
    Very cooperative friendly Environment for employees
    Initiatives are always welcome
    No Politics , Bureaucracy
    No Micro-Management
    New ideas are always heard by management
    You get exposure in various processes based on your interest
    You can learn and grow withing the organization.

Cons

Work Load is a little high as Soffront runs on Optimal Resources.

"Do Not Work Here"

Former Employee - Marketing in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing in Fremont, CA

I worked at Soffront Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

technology is ok. people are ok.

Cons

So many to list but most importantly, the owner is the cheapest & greediest person you would encounter. Did I mention he is also shady?

Advice to Management

stop being cheap & greedy

"Mom and Pop shop that simply can't ever hop to the top!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I worked at Soffront Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

None. Can't really think of anything. Decent co-workers but bad management. Founder and wife run the show.

Cons

Micro-management to the nth degree, poor strategic vision, too much dependence on offshore development in India.Very poor compensation.