SourceFuse Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.4
Kelly Dyer and Gautam Ghai

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The timing is very convenient to us or doing work from home (in 9 reviews)

• Flexible timings and open to talk management (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • Had a great experience with SF so no cons (in 7 reviews)

• Higher management Is playing dirty politics and ruining career of employees (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great work culture"

Former Employee - Senior Team Lead in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Team Lead in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at SourceFuse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dedicate team members with innovative approach. Challenging work and an addition to your knowledge base.

Cons

Less of team outings and get togethers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"Amazing company to work and learn new things."

Former Employee - Android Software Engineer in Chandigarh (India)
    Former Employee - Android Software Engineer in Chandigarh (India)

I worked at SourceFuse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people at company - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission.
    I worked in Mohali office .
    The CEO and Management team are highly Motivated which brings much positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be.
    I have never come across such company who has all the great qualities of Culture, Management, Career Advancement and Selfless people under a same roof.
    The engineers working there always try to implement new technologies.There is a proper way of working with plan which is so helpful.

I loved working there .Will surely like to work again in future if i will get chance.
    Flexible timing, work from home. Good leave policies.

Cons

In my opinion no cons at all.

Advice to Management

There should be some bonus for employees yearly.

Hi there,

Many thanks for your wonderful words of encouragement. Needless to say we would be more than happy to welcome you back should you choose to work with us again. It would be our privilege... More

"Learn and Grow!"

Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Noida (India)

I have been working at SourceFuse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It’s been almost 2 years working here and it has been a marvellous journey. If it’s about how your core values resonate with theirs? you need to know this.
    They Value Perseverance, Integrity, and learning attitude.
    If you want to grow, you will grow in this company - They have patience to nurture you.

More!
    Open door policies,
    Flexible timings,
    New technologies to learn- they actually work on very niche ones too,
    Good Pay - They are good pay masters and if you deserve it, there is no bar for appraisals,
    Individuals are respected on human values, regardless of their positions.
    Best part: top management knows every employee by name and they all are very approachable.

Cons

Not much to share on this.
    There is no canteen to buy eating stuff, though they have a big cafeteria space.
    Salaries are credited on 5th of each month not 1st. so, if that makes a count for you.

Advice to Management

If possible, there should be a get together once a year of employees from all offices , as all of us work so much with each other across our communication channels and it would be really nice to meet and cherish our success together as a team.

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. It gives us immense happiness to know that our team members enjoy the work culture and that they are thriving in the work environment... More

"Great experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raj Bhavan Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raj Bhavan Haryana (India)

I worked at SourceFuse full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I spent around 4.5 years in sourcefuse and it was really a great experience working with SF.
    Everyone is friend , amazing work place, flexible timing, work
    From home is also available, career growth opportunities.
    Friendly managers and management people,the open channel communication with them.
    No more work pressure, they will ask you before scheduling the tasks.
    Full freedom to enjoy work life.

Cons

Had a great experience with SF so no cons . Keep it up ! Had a great experience with SF so no cons . Keep it up !

5. "Amazing Culture!"

I have been working at SourceFuse full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's been three years of working in SF, I love the culture. The flexibility of timing is one of my favourite things here. Apart from that the open channel of communication, the chilled out fun environment, friendly co workers, approachable management and seniors and much more. SF has been the best place I have worked for in my career.

Cons

Sometimes while working on tight deadlines the coordination between separate teams might get impacted. It is great that different teams meet for pot luck and share their thoughts and food :) this should help in this direction.

Advice to Management

Greater cooperation between different teams would help :)

Dear Team Member,

It is one of our core values is nurture. We wish to nurture all our people whether internal or external. One of the ways to do so is to give people freedom and flexibility in all... More

"Best place to learn, work, earn and fun.!!"

Former Employee - Team Lead in Chandigarh (India)
    Former Employee - Team Lead in Chandigarh (India)

I worked at SourceFuse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the finest place to work I ever came across in my career...
    ~ Great Work Culture , you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated.

~ Mix of talented senior employees and talented and energetic freshers which makes the environment more enthusiastic.

~ You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills.

~ The senior management is so much transparent and supporting especially Kabir and Manpreet Sir.

~ If you are a good performer, hikes will be very good.

~ Flexible timing helps employees to reduce absenteeism & tardiness and increases enthusiasm & fostering productivity.

Cons

There is always scope of improvement, but not any specific as such. Now you've got the hang of it. .

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep rocking.

7. "I like it"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mohali, Punjab (India)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mohali, Punjab (India)

I have been working at SourceFuse full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We get to work on the latest technologies here - Microservices, Container based infrastructure, latest NodeJS frameworks.
    Get to learn something new everyday.
    Long ongoing projects with US clients.
    Good work culture.

Cons

Can have more employee engagement activities like trips, CSR, etc

Advice to Management

Please have more opportunities for external certifications

Hi There,

Thank you for your review. We at SF aim to be one of the pioneers in the field of technology and take pride in working on all latest technologies. Having it confirmed by one of our... More

"Good for beginners good learning"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mohali, Punjab (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Pros

Good technical people very helpful

Cons

Management team can be better

Hi There,

Thanks for taking time out for the review. Our aim is to continuously help people to learn and grow in their craft. Also, the camaraderie in SF is one of its USP.

Not sure who you... More

"Fantastic Organization!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I have been working at SourceFuse full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Usually I do not like to post reviews but since so many negative reviews have come about sourcefuse, in my opinion from one or two people who are submitting multiple reviews, I am breaking my silence. SF is a great place to work, it has a family like atmosphere and I feel like I am coming to work in a fun and fabulous place. It gives everyone flexibility of not only time but also of what they want to do with that time that they are here. The Management is very receptive and ready to listen to you. It doesn't matter what your position you can speak to even the CEO without any prior appointment. The HR Team is the most friendly HR Team I have ever come across. They organise games, parties and lots of fun engaging activities for all. Not only that, whenever I have gone with a problem to them they have always helped me find a solution and have listened to me attentively.

Cons

Some people were creating unnecessary politics, those people are now on their way out of the company, thank god! It is these very negative people posting negative and nonsensical reviews- all must ignore.

Advice to Management

Please start some reward and recognition for employees who go that extra mile. This is very much needed.

"Great company to work"

I have been working at SourceFuse full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am working with Sourcefuse for more than 3 years now. Sourcefuse is a place where you can showcase and enhance your skills. Awesome work culture and great management team. Apart from flexible work timings and WFH option they also have an open door policy and one can freely talk to the higher management about anything. They also welcome the feedback given by the employees. Employees are encouraged to learn new technologies and hone their skills. Employees are well rewarded for their work.

Cons

There should be more team building activities and RnR meetings.

Jun 1, 2017 – Head of HR

Thank you for your review. Our work culture is truly our pride and joy. We believe that only happy employees can create happy clients. It is imperative for SF to invest in and value its team members... More