KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Most people are nice and genuine(in 21 reviews)
  • "Great benefits and long term plan(in 12 reviews)
  • "The culture is good.(in 12 reviews)
  • "We have an awesome Culture team here that provides wellness activities throughout the week AND there are always opportunities for career growth here!(in 8 reviews)
  • "free food and beers :)(in 7 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

May 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at Spokeo. The employees are some of the nicest people I have ever worked with.

Cons

I wish the travel was more open

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Can not recommend.

Jun 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The majority of people are nice. Free lunches, snacks and beer. Good health benefits.

Cons

The sexism noted in other reviews is absolutely true and will likely not improve. Racism by managers is tolerated as well along with blatant lying for the purposes of manipulation. There is a "blame the employee" response when inappropriate incidents occur. If you read the "carefully crafted" responses to other bad reviews, there are quite a few "you should have done x" and "our value is this so it wasn't us" built in. I was treated very poorly by several levels of management during my time here and nothing was ever done about it despite documentation and attempts at having conversations. It is also very difficult to advance ones career at Spokeo despite doing measurably good work.

Continue reading
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A Sub Scam

May 11, 2022 - Customer Security Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work Kind leadership Health benefits

Cons

Poor pay Fielding angry customers at often grueling hours

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Bad place

Apr 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can work remotely from home

Cons

Issues are easily avoidable but are not avoided

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Apr 5, 2022 - Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Pasadena, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family-feel culture, flexible working hours and location, positive momentum with product development, profitable and growing revenue and headcount

Cons

Competitive landscape, slow to make meaningful product improvements

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to work!

Mar 12, 2022 - Software Engineer in Pasadena, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good culture and team smart people work around

Cons

cannot think about any of right now

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent

Mar 6, 2022 - QA Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, good management, good teammates, WFH, Unlimited PTO, Good pay and benefits.

Cons

do not provide Travel compensation

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Management

Mar 1, 2022 - Data Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensations & Benefits is awesome

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, so far so good

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Excellent

Nov 29, 2021 - Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and good with pay

Cons

The hours can sometimes go into the weekend

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee

Avoid

Nov 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They had free food and pingpong

Cons

No amount of free food is worth the toxic, micromanaging culture they have.

2 people found this review helpful

Spokeo Response

Director

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Spokeo. We’re sorry that you didn’t regard it as being more positive. That said, we welcome all feedback and are committed to making changes to ensure that all teammates can thrive in our environment. To the point about change, it has been almost 2 years since we’ve had staff in the Spokeo offices. We’ve shuttered the cupboards and the ping-pong table, and Nintendo has been super quiet. However, the good news is that we currently have a tentative office reopening date in January 2022. As a byproduct of the pandemic, we’ve also shifted to a flexible work location policy. For those that wish to come to the office (whether regularly or on occasion), there will be health and safety protocols in place, and they’ll be welcome to grab a ping-pong paddle and some snacks! We have also remodeled the place (with COVID realities in mind), more conference rooms, more space to relax or focus, and the list goes on... Spokeo has also implemented other changes: we’ve moved from simple performance goals to having OKRs that cascade throughout the organization. With a new tool to track and measure results across the various teams, we’re finding that OKRs are optimal for setting directions and allowing individuals and teams maximum flexibility to determine how best to achieve them. We hope everyone enjoys where they work, the people with whom they work, and are helping their organization’s culture be strong and inclusive. We think the changes we’ve implemented in the last few years will help us make significant strides in these areas.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Reviews

Spokeo Reviews FAQs

Spokeo has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 145 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Spokeo to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Spokeo employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Spokeo. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

76% of Spokeo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Spokeo 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Spokeo to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Spokeo Job Seekers