SupportNinja Reviews | Glassdoor

SupportNinja Reviews

Updated Jan 10, 2020

4.8
SupportNinja CEO Connor Tomkies  (no image)
Connor Tomkies
  1. "So excited to be here!"

Current Employee - Sales Development Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love my team and the company culture here. I honestly don’t even feel like I’m going to work when I go in!

Cons

The parking situation, but I don’t hold that against the company or the team.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing because it’s working.

SupportNinja2020-01-10
  2. "Great company to work for, very employee focused!"

Current Employee - EA/Office Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is very welcoming and management is very invested in your growth. They do a great job setting you up for success. Everyone is good about cooperating and no one feels like they're too important to take out the trash kinda place.

Cons

Parking could be better, maybe figure out some company parking at a nearby hotel or a larger stipend!

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on, maybe figure out something better for parking?

SupportNinja2020-01-06
  3. "#1 Fastest Growing Company in Austin for a Reason!"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for more than a year

Pros

I took the position at SupportNinja to work alongside some incredibly talented entrepreneurs. At the time, I didn't realize just how impactful this decision would be for my professional development. The executive team empowered me from the very beginning to push myself every day and constantly strive for greatness. There are many pros about working at a startup, the biggest for me is being tasked with wearing many different hats whenever necessary, which is all the time. The company has created an environment that encourages collaboration on new ideas and is never afraid to challenge the status quo. SupportNinja is truly a game-changer for anyone looking to grow professionally. I can't recommend this company enough!

Cons

This isn't really a con, it's, in my opinion, one of the reasons you join a startup, but things are constantly changing so adaptability and flexibility are crucial to surviving.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open and transparent with the team as things continue to change during this next growth period.

SupportNinja2020-01-05
  4. "Incredible core values and real growth"

Current Employee - Sales Lead in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been in sales a long time, and this is hands down the best sales culture I have ever been a part of. The company allows us to be collaborative, and is not a churn and burn factory like so many other places. I feel like a valuable member of the team and have experienced real professional growth opportunities.

Cons

I wouldn't actually call this a Con, but we're currently a very lean team. We all have to wear multiple hats to continue our rapid growth. To me this is exciting, and the reason you would want to join a company like SupportNinja!

Advice to Management

Continue to empower your employees!

SupportNinja2019-08-04
  5. "Truly a Game Changer"

Current Employee - Head of Media & Brand Strategy in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time

Pros

Flexible with a strong emphasis on growth. For socially responsible folks, SupportNinja is a game changer. While most outsourcing companies tend to forget the production floor agent, SupportNinja makes a conscious effort to connect every Ninja (from agent to CEO).

Cons

Due to the time differences between offices, sometimes hours run long.

Advice to Management

As the team grows, make sure to keep the culture aligned with the vision.

SupportNinja2019-06-04
  6. "A great team with clear vision and strong guiding principles."

Current Employee - Ninja Success Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a global workforce, the team in the Philippines is multi-faceted, filled with hard workers and lots of personality. The Austin office has seen organic growth that is hitting a great stride. This team's bootstrapped beginnings are impressive and the dedication is shown to each client on day one. The account management aspect of the Ninja Success Manager is more of a liaison role that can be really rewarding. The processes in place are great and will likely only grow better with growth and better cross functional improvement.

Cons

Global hours, can feel hard to walk away from at the end of the day. This is still a start up so there can be conflicting initiatives and early members of the team may struggle as the team grows.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive energy around growth! Implementing technology to streamline data across the company for client access will be a game changer.

SupportNinja2019-04-05
  7. "Amazing Growth and Culture"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company's core values cut to the chase of what the foundation for every company culture should be. Better yet, the core values are actually taken to heart by everyone that works here! With the fast paced-growth of the company, the value to "improve every day" lives up to its name as we all work together collectively to challenge the status quo every day to deliver the best product and service to our clients.

Cons

The company is still fairly young, so the benefits aren't as extensive as what an enterprise company can offer (yet).

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the professional development of your employees so we can continue to provide value to the companies we support.

SupportNinja2019-02-15

"Young and Innovative Company where Culture & Values Align"

Current Employee - Chief Operating Officer in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong culture and firm belief in their values from management down creates a positive but hard-working atmosphere at SupportNinja. In addition, the young founder and CEO bring a fresh energy and innovative perspective to the market and to startups looking to grow and scale. Feedback is appreciated (No BS value) and continuous improvement is mandated (Improve Everyday Value).

Cons

Continuing to maintain the values as this company grows will be a key point to address for their future.

SupportNinja2018-10-16

"People and team focused - amazing place to work"

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Very people focused; looks for strengths and leverages them within the team - Sticks to company values and everyone intentionally engages with them - Personal growth is encouraged and developed - Most amazing, incredibly smart, sincere, and hardworking people I've ever worked with

Cons

The company is quickly growing and working to match the speed of growth with supporting resources

SupportNinja2018-12-04
  10. "One of the better workplaces I've had."

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Supportive Management - Good pay

Cons

None at this moment in my tenure.

SupportNinja2018-11-19