SupportNinja Reviews

Updated Jan 14, 2021

4.3
SupportNinja CEO Connor Tomkies  (no image)
Connor Tomkies
Pros
Cons
  • "They still need to work on the company's concessionaire(in 4 reviews)

• "The company is still fairly young, so the benefits aren't as extensive as what an enterprise company can offer (yet)(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Awesome company!"

• Diversity & Inclusion

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for more than a year

Pros

They truly care about their employees

Cons

No cons that I can think of

2. "A Truly Great Company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Video Content Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is an amazing company with the speed of a startup and the culture of a family. A hybrid approach allows for both remote work and the opportunity to utilize a great office downtown. Communication with coworkers, even though conducted remotely, is fast and friendly. Feedback from management is also frequent and beneficial. Finally, the drive of every team member to succeed and the freedom given to achieve that success is like nothing I've experienced before.

Cons

The remote nature of a hybrid workplace may be tricky for some at first.

3. "Great company"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at SupportNinja full-time for more than a year

Pros

Small team that makes for a family environment. Everyone is welcoming and there isn’t drama among the workplace. Very generous with bonuses and extras.

Cons

It’s a startup environment, so things change very quickly.

Continue reading
  4. "Awesome workplace and people!"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love the culture and values of the company and of course the amazing ninjas!

Cons

I can't think of any at this point.

5. COVID-19

"Awesome Company Culture"

Current Employee - Ninja Success Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

Super fun and down to earth company culture. The Austin team is very small and close knit. Great opportunity to learn about account management, startups, the outsourcing space etc. Since the team is so small and the company so new, there is so much space to bring new ideas to the table and see them executed. C-Level is very approachable. We are now permanently remote employees, but we currently still have a darling office downtown if needed! Supposed to travel to the Philippines regularly (not currently due to COVID), but it's an amazing trip, I can't wait until we can go back!

Cons

Sometimes working cross culturally can be difficult, but it definitely gets easier with time! Occasionally the working hours can be long depending on the status of your accounts, but there's never real pressure to work after hours especially if you're feeling burnt out.

6. "True to Its Core Values"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time

Pros

The leadership is tenacious in upholding the core values, ensuring that everything being practiced in the company is guided by these values. The company provides a lot of venues/means to listen to the voice of the employees. The leaders remind everyone to #improveeveryday in all aspect, be it big or small.

Cons

Need to add more sites :)

7. "The Big Leap"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Clark, PA

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Support Ninja is true to its word when it says "employee focus". 2. Support Ninja appreciate feedback. It is humble to gain comments for its improvement. 3. Support Ninja values each of its employees. No suggestion is not being listened to. 4. Support Ninja values personal time. 5. Support Ninja has shown its uniqueness amongst previous employers that I have worked with. 6. Support Ninja always advocates growth. It ensures that its employees are not stagnant rather developing by all means.

Cons

1. Support Ninja is somehow seen lenient. Which makes it kind of being abused in terms of request. Which is for me needs to be modified. It's for the betterment of the company.

Continue reading
  8. "Employee-Focused Culture with an infectious appetite to improve everyday and challenge the status quo."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

Two distinct attributes stand out to me above it all: 1. Great clients: we support some of the world's most innovative companies disrupting the markets with their software and their products. They're creative. They're interesting. And they're fun! Not a dull moment learning about their business and how we can collaborate in scaling their customer support. 2. The Ninjas: great customer service is built and sustained with happy employees. Management is committed to this in a way I've never experienced in the tech world. The company clearly values their employees and treat them as collaborators and equals. Management is invested in your own personal growth and development; and they make themselves constantly available for coaching. Special shout-out to Sales Guru, Ray Preston, for leading the way with his no BS swagger and relentless positive energy.

Cons

I haven't experienced any. We're small, we're scrappy, and we work our butts off. Truthfully, I hope this party never ends.

Continue reading

"The best team ever & amazing career opportunities!"

Current Employee - Sales Development Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love how many opportunities I have here at SupportNinja. My role is fluid with so much room for growth, I love that I can kind of build-out my duties and responsibilities as I go - exactly what I've been looking for in a position & company! The company's values align with my own and they hold their employees accountable to those values as well. A better way to outsource is not only a slogan but a way of life and business here. I am so thrilled that I am able to dabble in marketing and design as well and for it to actually mean something and be seen. Among so many other pros that I could put here, I do really appreciate that management never micromanages. I cannot be grateful enough to be a part of such an amazing team!

Cons

I would say that I wish there were more opportunities for me in my role to get bonuses and whatnot, but I believe it won't be that way forever and I know that SupportNinja truly cares about its employees and their growth. I also wish we had a 401k plan with company matching. The only other cons I could think of have already been fixed and weren't really cons, just nuisances rather. We get stuff done!

Continue reading
  10. "Great company to work for, very employee focused!"

Current Employee - EA/Office Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at SupportNinja full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is very welcoming and management is very invested in your growth. They do a great job setting you up for success. Everyone is good about cooperating and no one feels like they're too important to take out the trash kinda place.

Cons

Parking could be better, maybe figure out some company parking at a nearby hotel or a larger stipend!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 English Reviews