KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

SupportNinja Reviews

Updated Jan 20, 2022

Found 101 of over 106 reviews

4.0
SupportNinja CEO Connor Tomkies  (no image)
Connor Tomkies
Pros
  • "I love how many opportunities I have here at SupportNinja(in 19 reviews)

• "Decisions are consistently based and aligned with Core Values(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't see any downsides of SupportNinja so far(in 7 reviews)

• "We have lockers now, shuttle on weekends(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Good folks

Sep 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people. They are kind and it was weird to interact with so many employees that are genuinely happy.

Cons

New company so there’s lots of growing pains.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee

Steer clear

Oct 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can’t think of any to be honest

Cons

Con artist “leaders”. Stay away.

3. 4.0

A Better Way To Outsource

Apr 14, 2021 - Talent Development Expert
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyday is look-forward to day and it just never ends. The company also opens a lot of opportunities for career growth.

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best team ever & amazing career opportunities!

Apr 9, 2020 - Sales Development Specialist in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love how many opportunities I have here at SupportNinja. My role is fluid with so much room for growth, I love that I can kind of build-out my duties and responsibilities as I go - exactly what I've been looking for in a position & company! The company's values align with my own and they hold their employees accountable to those values as well. A better way to outsource is not only a slogan but a way of life and business here. I am so thrilled that I am able to dabble in marketing and design as well and for it to actually mean something and be seen. Among so many other pros that I could put here, I do really appreciate that management never micromanages. I cannot be grateful enough to be a part of such an amazing team!

Cons

I would say that I wish there were more opportunities for me in my role to get bonuses and whatnot, but I believe it won't be that way forever and I know that SupportNinja truly cares about its employees and their growth. I also wish we had a 401k plan with company matching. The only other cons I could think of have already been fixed and weren't really cons, just nuisances rather. We get stuff done!

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

No job security. Higher ups are micro-managey

Apr 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the employees are nice. You'll get to go to the Philippines at the end of each year.

Cons

You'll have to work the entire time in the Philippines. CEO is extremely micro-managey. CEO would erase 1X1 meetings we had just minutes before they were scheduled to start- without warning or acknowledgement. I truly felt invisible. The office/team "culture" is a bit odd- made to feel like "family" but in reality is pretty far from that.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The Big Leap

Jun 26, 2020 - Operations Manager in Clark, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Support Ninja is true to its word when it says "employee focus". 2. Support Ninja appreciate feedback. It is humble to gain comments for its improvement. 3. Support Ninja values each of its employees. No suggestion is not being listened to. 4. Support Ninja values personal time. 5. Support Ninja has shown its uniqueness amongst previous employers that I have worked with. 6. Support Ninja always advocates growth. It ensures that its employees are not stagnant rather developing by all means.

Cons

1. Support Ninja is somehow seen lenient. Which makes it kind of being abused in terms of request. Which is for me needs to be modified. It's for the betterment of the company.

7. 5.0

Awesome Company Culture

Aug 4, 2020 - Ninja Success Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super fun and down to earth company culture. The Austin team is very small and close knit. Great opportunity to learn about account management, startups, the outsourcing space etc. Since the team is so small and the company so new, there is so much space to bring new ideas to the table and see them executed. C-Level is very approachable. We are now permanently remote employees, but we currently still have a darling office downtown if needed! Supposed to travel to the Philippines regularly (not currently due to COVID), but it's an amazing trip, I can't wait until we can go back!

Cons

Sometimes working cross culturally can be difficult, but it definitely gets easier with time! Occasionally the working hours can be long depending on the status of your accounts, but there's never real pressure to work after hours especially if you're feeling burnt out.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employee-Focused Culture with an infectious appetite to improve everyday and challenge the status quo.

Jun 3, 2020 - Account Executive in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Two distinct attributes stand out to me above it all: 1. Great clients: we support some of the world's most innovative companies disrupting the markets with their software and their products. They're creative. They're interesting. And they're fun! Not a dull moment learning about their business and how we can collaborate in scaling their customer support. 2. The Ninjas: great customer service is built and sustained with happy employees. Management is committed to this in a way I've never experienced in the tech world. The company clearly values their employees and treat them as collaborators and equals. Management is invested in your own personal growth and development; and they make themselves constantly available for coaching. Special shout-out to Sales Guru, Ray Preston, for leading the way with his no BS swagger and relentless positive energy.

Cons

I haven't experienced any. We're small, we're scrappy, and we work our butts off. Truthfully, I hope this party never ends.

9. 5.0

A Truly Great Company

Oct 14, 2020 - Video Content Specialist in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is an amazing company with the speed of a startup and the culture of a family. A hybrid approach allows for both remote work and the opportunity to utilize a great office downtown. Communication with coworkers, even though conducted remotely, is fast and friendly. Feedback from management is also frequent and beneficial. Finally, the drive of every team member to succeed and the freedom given to achieve that success is like nothing I've experienced before.

Cons

The remote nature of a hybrid workplace may be tricky for some at first.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Working for SupportNinja

Jan 15, 2021 - Senior Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here because of the culture. Our US team always treat us as their own family.

Cons

I can say none for now

Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Reviews

SupportNinja Reviews FAQs

82% of SupportNinja employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SupportNinja 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at SupportNinja to be senior leadership, career development, management and the cons to be compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with SupportNinja Job Seekers