Sysgain Reviews | Glassdoor

Sysgain Reviews

Updated October 10, 2016

4.0
Sellappa Gopalaswamy

1. "great working culture"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Redmond, WA

Pros

Leadership is strong, set processes, great training, time flexibility, great working culture

Cons

I can tell of any cons as of now. But just like any other start up it has its own growing pains.

2. "Not a great place?"

Pros

They did pay on time, although you get your pay stub 4 days before payment is actually released.

Cons

I was given a start date, with no details about where, when, or who to report to, only to have that date pass without being given those details. When I contacted them about this I was given a new start date only to have it happen again. I received no notice from them when the contract was extended.
    The only face-to-face that I ever had with anyone from this company was 2 weeks before the contract actually ended and that was by someone that had only worked for them for 2 weeks at that time.

Advice to Management

If you are working as Staffing agency you need to treat the people that you place better than your customers.

3. "Recruiting Manager"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Sysgain part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is very understanding and helpful. Having a start-up culture, they still understand the value of family and never interfere with it. Motivating environment with support not only from the fellow employees but from the Senior Management as well.

Cons

No Cons, company culture is great to work for. Love the company and would like to work as an FTE as time comes.