SystemwarePS Reviews | Glassdoor

SystemwarePS Reviews

4.2
Cathy Basso

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Excellent Experience with Talented Staff"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at SystemwarePS (More than a year)

Pros

I worked with SystemwarePS to find a new position after 11 years at my old company. They were very helpful in getting me in shape for my search, for interviews and follow ups. They seemed to know more about my mindset than I did at the time! They were very flexible in meeting times and listened to the feedback from me and the companies with which I interviewed. I would definitely work with them again.

Cons

None that I remember. Met several staff members and all are very professional.

2. "Great consulting firm to work for"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX

I worked at SystemwarePS as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I worked as a consultant for Systemware for two years and with two different clients. I have been a contract IT consultant for 25 years and Systemeware is by far the best firm I have been associated with - they are the only firm I have worked for that made sure that the client customer understood that a contract was a real contract and was expected to be honored and fulfilled - and clients respected that; a miracle in Texas a right to work state. All the staff, account reps etc are very professional and work hard for their consultants. I would still be with them but my current client customer converted me to full time at one year just as was agreed in the original agreement.

Cons

Zero - working for Systemware was great

3. "Nepotism R Us"

I worked at SystemwarePS full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good work/life balance; incentive trips

Cons

Bad upper management; all related to company owner.

Advice to Management

Hire based upon work experience and past performance, not relative status.

"Great people to work with"

Pros

Working with Systemware you really get a feeling that they care about their people. There is plenty of open communication about the assignments, or changes in the project. They are also some nice office perks and offsite events.

Cons

No cons at this time. They are really some great people to work with, and work hard to move the process forward.

"Pros but mainly cons..."

Pros

Good benefits, nice office with a stocked kitchen and a box at the AAC.

Cons

Systemware and Systemware PS truly believe that their company is the best place to work. Unfortunately, most of these employees and owners have only worked at Systemware. Very disconnected to the real world.

Advice to Management

Get over yourself...you are not all that and Dallas is a big city with lots of great places to work. Very weak management on the Professional Services side...more of a hobby than a focus.

SystemwarePS Response

Jan 26, 2016 – Executive Vice President, COO

Thank you for your feedback on Systemware and SystemwarePS. Our culture is intentionally different from most companies and we understand that it's not the right fit for everyone. The best testimony... More

"Top Notch Company"

Current Employee - Technical Specialist in Addison, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Specialist in Addison, TX

Pros

Excellent work environment. The degree of professionalism is unmatched. The company really takes care of it's employees through paid health insurance, loaded kitchen for breakfast and lunch(free),unlimited coffee, paid gas(depending on position), free/discounted AA center tickets when available, company get-togethers,etc. In return, employees are motivated to do their jobs with passion and bring a smile to work everyday.

Cons

All I can say is that there are some weekends when you will have to work from home or come to the office. Other than that, nothing else to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"A Professional staff that will work for you, to ensure you are set up to succeed."

Current Contractor - Lead Software Engineer in Addison, TX
    Current Contractor - Lead Software Engineer in Addison, TX

I have been working at SystemwarePS as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Professional and courteous staff who treats you like a person instead of another number. You have an open door policy all the way up the organization. Your voice will be heard. I especially enjoyed the fact that my resume was not sent out to everyone under the sun. I actually interviewed with Systemware PS before I was submitted to a client. This is more of a quality over quantity philosophy, but it sets you up to succeed instead of trying to cram resources into interviews and positions they are not a match for. The company is a family friendly environment, and the people truly make it an enjoyable place to work for.

I have a lot of respect for my recruiter, account manager, and the COO. I highly recommend working here.

Cons

The only downside is you may be spoiled for future engagements. Systemware PS sets the bar high.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I have been very proud to work for such a good company.

"Project Coordinator"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at SystemwarePS as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

With Systemware, I feel like an employee/partner rather than a "resource". It is more important to Systemware that I am not only fairly compensated, but that the culture and job meets my desires. The onboarding process is simple, I hear from a contact at Systemware frequently. I feel empowered and that my opinion is respected. After coming to work as a contractor with Systemware, I have no desire to become an FTE on contract with another organization.

Cons

There is not a downside to working with Systemware, there is nothing I would change.

Advice to Management

Continue to brand yourself as a company where contractors are valued, empowered and respected.

"Amazing company to work for."

Current Contractor - Consultant in Addison, TX
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Addison, TX

I have been working at SystemwarePS as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Unlike other consulting firms, Systemware PS makes you feel like a member of their family. They care about your well being and happiness in the work place. I have been very happy with my experience and hope to continue partnering with them for many years to come.

Cons

No complaints! I have been very happy with my experience.

"Not for me"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Addison, TX
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Addison, TX

I worked at SystemwarePS as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great offices. Free food and alcohol. It looked like a cool place to start work. If you fit in with their culture you can have a long and happy career there and there is room for growth. Especially in sales and programming. They own both a software company and also a staffing company. It seems like a pretty strong idea business wise.

Cons

Systemware is a particularly ideological group. They do alot of bringing your politics and religion to work. If your politics conflict with the leadership's then you have the choice of remaining silent or contradicting your leadership.