TTS Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

TTS Solutions Reviews

2.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Adrienne D. Laine

1. "Rakesh Kulkarni--- Senior Staffing Specialist"

Current Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at TTS Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am very impressed by superb professionalism and excellence at TTS Solutions And have a large database of clients and they have Very helpful, friendly and professional staff.And helped me in earning more money. TTS Solutions has all the tools that you need, friendly and easy to work with in resolving any issues. I would encourage all the contractors to work with TTS SOLUTIONS as they have a large team and try to find more job opportunities for you.Its been really a nice experience working with TTS Solutions.

Cons

TTS Solutions don't encourage social networks in office

Advice to Management

Keep Going the same and support your employees as same you are doing now

"Worst employer ever"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at TTS Solutions full-time

Pros

I tried very hard find one but I found none.

Cons

They never answer your call or address you issues, unless its generating revenue for them.
    They never pay you on time, they depend on there vendors to pay your salary and which causes a delay of atleast 3-6 months late pay.
    they never give you your latest 3months paystubs as they are worried you will leave there company,I never saw such an insecure company ever.
    There marketing is worst and if you go with there marketing team you have to be on bench for atleast 3-6 months and pay your taxes out of your pocket.
    They never bother about the employee all they want is a direct prime vendor contract so that they can get there invoices paid on time and quickly, they never forward your resume to any of the vendor unless it is a prime vendor and employer has rich margin on that contract.

One of the worst employers i have ever seen in US. I am writing this review only to help as many people as I can so that others dont get stuck with this guys like me and feel frustrated without getting pay on time ,and worst part is you wont even have your latest 3 months paystubs so that you can to move to another employer, seriously i was going into depression working with this company.

Advice to Management

Please close the business if you cannot run it or you have other preferences in life, but dont play with others careers and life. There curses will ruin you someday or the other

"TTS Soultions company"

Former Intern - Trainee in Austin, TX
    Former Intern - Trainee in Austin, TX

I worked at TTS Solutions as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

good company to work at, friendly working environment, decent pay and fun, well pay good benefit

Cons

sometimes might be very busy and have to multitask
    the supervisor is watching all the tiime

"My Experience with TTS Solutions"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at TTS Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I found TTS Solutions to be different from many other companies out there. They actually stick to their contract to the dot. I found them to be fair in terms of compensation or personal vacation which is not present in many similar companies out there. Their marketing team is the one I am most impressed about since they work very hard until their employees get into a job. I have been working for almost four years and was on bench for only a month which is very impressive.

Cons

Nothing really. Maybe they have some scope to improve communication between upper management and employees. Should make the upper management more stronger.

Advice to Management

Have some clear communication with the employee base on company's future directions which will help the employees understand the company's future growth.

"TTS Solutions just wasted my time so I do not suggest anyone to work with them"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Austin, TX
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Austin, TX

I worked at TTS Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

there is no pros in this company

Cons

They doesn't treat employees with fairness and respect. Low pay - and there will be pay cuts for any resons. So, pay doesn't exponentially go with experience. There is no trust and very shady. They actually use few employees to gossip about what other employees are talking or thinking about their company. Not professional. There will be emotional blackmailing. They make you feel that you are part of their family just so they can get emotional when you deal with them professionally. There is a huge employee turn around. they never keep their promises.

Advice to Management

Respect your employee and pay them good salary and do try to make them your salves.

"okay"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Pros

A RF Engineer can work with developer to provide good input to developers and learn quickly what to expect from a tool.

Cons

Lack of good leadership exists in the organization. Too much dependence on few people lack the clear vision of the company.

Advice to Management

Recognition of the success of the employee is the key to any successful business. There should have a clear path for the emplyoee retention policy.

7. "good for career growth"

Pros

good as a fresher can work in variety of industry . marketing is good

Cons

management is poor , communication is poor , no future growth

"Software Engineer"

Pros

No Pros. Stay away from this company.

Cons

No Professional values.They treat employees as slaves.

Advice to Management

Be mature and show some sort of professionalism.

"All reviews are fake, do not fall for this business, you would end up losing all money you have"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at TTS Solutions as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

they say they will provide training and sponsorship, but they dont

Cons

do not file any paperwork , they take extra advantage and throw you under the bus when it is time to pay legal fees

Advice to Management

be human